Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway (23376 Views)

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit / Nigerians Come For Man Who Said Tekno Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by ChopBellefull(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
i read d news and gave my frnd 20k to go to Abj... M believing God dat b4 10 years time i ll get 20k dollars too.. Whether pubilcly or privately grin
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by SalamRushdie: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
He can give out 10k dollars but yet later today I will see him buying value meal for chicken Republic
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by Roon9(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gloryfox:
fake ass guy. he has not churned out any hit. yet claimed to be king of south. we don't know him in warri. all his childish media stunts wont save him. quit music and face your yahoo

Who know you for warri? Yungsix is the only biggest thing from warri lately
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
GreenMavro:
tongue

WHY WOULDN'T HE DO IT IN PUBLIC WHEN HE ATTENDED A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND STUDIED PUBLIC ADMIN grin grin grin

Lolz. Una no go kill person o Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by clovislouis(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Dumb fellow calling other people dumb

Funny cheesy
a bigger fool is wat u re
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by StarPlayer: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Funny cheesy
I think the dumb one here is you
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by PrinzCarter(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
sEGXY2:
Onome dey f up big time, im even get reach $10k cos my mind still no believe
HV u ever heard dis word give me format no give me luv ,six is a strong picker so keep calm 10k dolls is ntin to him
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by NeChErEnO1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
I think the guy is promoting the saying that says "It is good to be good"... so make una chill down.
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by jaybeesneh(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by sEGXY2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrinzCarter:
HV u ever heard dis word give me format no give me luv ,six is a strong picker so keep calm 10k dolls is ntin to him
You sound like you know him personally, anyway he doesn't really seem all cashed up to me, maybe its because he doesn't really flaunt his wealth that much Buh I know pickers in Malay who's been in the game for long, dem still no fit give out $10k

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by obidike59(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=marltech post=54770494][/quote]
Funny.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
ClassCaptain:
Yung6ix got the 10k in 09, So nigga enter lag and my nigga hit the gold mine Deal.with stormz ,dropped a banger with the wizkid , Follow me go, for example with naetoc ,he been dey pick things
Billionaire ambition , Ferrari on the wishlist Kktbm.don blow, yung6ix is a rich kid So when u make am, o boy no forget ur roots Cos before u turn general, u started from recruit
So u know one good turn deserves another The beginning of wisdom, na the fear of thunder
Tho i agree, the 10k given openly was a publicity stunt No sweet words my nigga I will be honestly blunt But DAT was 4m , so the hating is reserved He helped a nigga in need and getting paid what he deserved !!
dope
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by joey150(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Funny cheesy

Lol...no igbo guy would see your pvssy....

grin grin wtf!!
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by jubor(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
veekid:
King in the south....... Their fada
have you heard of Erigga? He's the real king of the south

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by malificent(f): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
The man wey collect money no complain. Nigerians which way nau? Nawa o.
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by piperson(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
ClassCaptain:
Yung6ix got the 10k in 09,
So nigga enter lag and my nigga hit the gold mine
Deal.with stormz ,dropped a banger with the wizkid ,
Follow me go, for example with naetoc ,he been dey pick things

Billionaire ambition , Ferrari on the wishlist
Kktbm.don blow, yung6ix is a rich kid
So when u make am, o boy no forget ur roots
Cos before u turn general, u started from recruit

So u know one good turn deserves another
The beginning of wisdom, na the fear of thunder

Tho i agree, the 10k given openly was a publicity stunt
No sweet words my nigga I will be honestly blunt
But DAT was 4m , so the hating is reserved
He helped a nigga in need and getting paid what he deserved !!

na song? U deh sing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by emperorzz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Young 6ix simply wants to encourage people to help others who have dreams but no means to pursue them and also to send a message that one ggod turn deserves another but, Nigerians always have a way of spoiling every good soup. They won't cook. They won't encourage cooks to cook yet, they love to eat.... I mess for una face.
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by emperorzz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
ClassCaptain:
Yung6ix got the 10k in 09,
So nigga enter lag and my nigga hit the gold mine
Deal.with stormz ,dropped a banger with the wizkid ,
Follow me go, for example with naetoc ,he been dey pick things

Billionaire ambition , Ferrari on the wishlist
Kktbm.don blow, yung6ix is a rich kid
So when u make am, o boy no forget ur roots
Cos before u turn general, u started from recruit

So u know one good turn deserves another
The beginning of wisdom, na the fear of thunder

Tho i agree, the 10k given openly was a publicity stunt
No sweet words my nigga I will be honestly blunt
But DAT was 4m , so the hating is reserved
He helped a nigga in need and getting paid what he deserved !!

Dude ahbeg dash me money na, with this lines you just dropped you suppose don blow by now.
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
sEGXY2:
Onome dey f up big time, im even get reach $10k cos my mind still no believe
warf Man...I Troway Give You!
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by smartty68(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ola2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BhXsiLMXlc

Meanwhile Muslim girl with ijab dancing seductively with her teacher
Na only this video funny me for this headless thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by efemena24(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
GreenMavro:
tongue

WHY WOULDN'T HE DO IT IN PUBLIC WHEN HE ATTENDED A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND STUDIED PUBLIC ADMIN grin grin grin
oh boy, you nor well oh... You funny die!!
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by sEGXY2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
nokiaba3:
warf Man...I Troway Give You!
Ah no be warf man o I be afonja to the core
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by Freshbaba95(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na wa for pple oo, the man never asked for the money back, he didn't call the media, its only a gift to the man has a birthday present, so why should pple be blasting him. It might not even be the first time he gave the man something $10000 dollars no be chicken change oo.
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by msadamidris: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by Onedibe1: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
am in warri n i knw him....#kill urself
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gloryfox:
fake ass guy. he has not churned out any hit. yet claimed to be king of south. we don't know him in warri. all his childish media stunts wont save him. quit music and face your yahoo
abeg which warri?, the one i dey stay abi another one, because we know him here and he's the biggest musician to come out of warri so abeg correct yourself
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by iukpe: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ola2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BhXsiLMXlc

Meanwhile Muslim girl with ijab dancing seductively with her teacher
They have both been beheaded by now lipsrsealed

In Iran some young people were remanded and charged for dancing to the song "Happy"
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by iukpe: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
LatestAmebo:
A few hours ago, rapper Yung6ix, shared a video of himself handing out $10,000 to a friend he says helped him at the start of his career.

Well Nigerians are having none of it as they have taken to social media to slam him.

Read comments below:

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-come-for-yung6ix-following.html

No be tomorrow the guy go say he still de owe am.
Re: Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway by iamsamadeyinka(m): 12:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Setting the right mood, or ambience, plays an important role in our day-to-day activities, that's why we present to you "Oriental Scents Industrial Diffuser"
Oriental Scents Diffuser is a medium of fragrance that can help to promote the wellbeing of a person's emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual states.
5 Things you should know about the Oriental Scents Industrial Diffusers
1. You plug it just like your standing fan and it can be regulated.
2. It comes with a 200ml (or more) oil jar which can last for 3 months based on usage.
3.One diffuser can cover 400 square meter which is the size of an Olympic swimming pool.
4. You get to create a customised scent for each diffuser which means your environment will always have a distinct aura.
5. It has LED light which provides soft illumination.
DM, Call/Whatsapp 09068226911

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else / Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video / "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.