Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? (3285 Views)

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? / I Finally Did It... Damn The Feeling Was Heavenly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by chiraqDemon(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
For guys ejaculation does not necassarily mean orgasm
Sometimes i cum and its just cum spilling, no orgasm
Sometimes the orgasm is just a little tingle in ur body
Then at other times its 5 seconds of nerve endings going crazy and ur brain shuttimg off
After which u stsrt thinking about what u r doing with ur life
Thoughts like
"This is fornication o"
"God forgive me for breaking my vow again"
"Hope this girl will mot think i love her o"
And many other deep thoughts grin

1 Like

Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by REIIGN(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

voice note?

you mean my sister comes to sing a song , and i record it , and put it here ?

my sister has a manly voice, sorry

Nope, simply say; "Hey ya'll I am Whywhyogun, the doofus who keeps constituting nuisance with her senseless threads on NL.. I just wanna tell ya'll that I'm real and not gay"

C'est fini.
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by whywhyogun: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Then at other times its 5 seconds of nerve endings going crazy and ur brain shuttimg off
Thoughts like
"This is fornication o"

probably you masturbate too much that, you have a mismatch of your body .

and your lacking of harmony of your body affects your mind too, which shows that, you dont feel or you dont know how to describe the real feeling of ejaculation.

most of what you say is a beat-the-bush. the only accurate and cogent depiction , i guess, is "crazy and shut off ", which is little more than nothing for describing that moment.

if i am a man, i know how you feel, no matter how laconic and desultory the way you speak. but for 50% human race, your description is meaningless.

what is "crazy"? people have different types of dementia. are you indicating one of those?

or is it too hard to describe the feeling of ejaculation ? there is no english words to make it to the core ?

you should focus on the details, and try to tell the real feeling of that moment. if not in some words, in some sentences.

by the way, the question of mine is about the physical feeling , not the mental one.
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by whywhyogun: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Thoughts like
"This is fornication o"

OK, i read your words once again very slowly, i somehow understand you.

you mean your thrusting is so exciting that you can hardly tell that apart from the climax ?!

then, i very much wish you would tell me , how is the feeling of thrusting ?
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by Joromi1: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
I don't believe the Op is a lady.
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by whywhyogun: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joromi1:
I don't believe the Op is a lady.

if i were you, i would put more interest in the topic , which is so hilarious.

by the way, i am not a woman, how can i know the feeling of women's orgasm?

it feels like my body being floating and suspending, and a shock of electricity (a slight one) waving from my hole to my thighs and my torso, and ending to the tips of my fingers, and the most important point is , i feel my body is in a trance, totally losing my sense of orientation and even self existence
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by Joromi1: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

if i were you, i would put more interest in the topic , which is so hilarious. nauseating.
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by whywhyogun: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=Joromi1 post=54776951][/quote]

for women and girls, my this topic is very interesting and educational.

why dont you enlighten your female sisters?
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by Joromi1: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

for women and girls, my this topic is very interesting and educational.

why dont you enlighten your female sisters?

Your topic corrupts the mind, there's nothing educational about it. A discourse lacking moral substance as such should be dumped in the sexuality section.

I am not a girl and I don't even understand the female anatomy, talk more of having the wit to enlighten them on sexual matters.
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by whywhyogun: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joromi1:

Your topic corrupts the mind, there's nothing educational about it. A discourse lacking moral substance as such should be dumped in the sexuality section.

I am not a girl and I don't even understand the female anatomy, talk more of having the wit to enlighten them on sexual matters.

this topic is something philosophic, which is even higher than the moral topics.

you are not curious about women's orgasm ? are you ? if you are not, you are a freakk, or probably a gay .
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by chiraqDemon(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

OK, i read your words once again very slowly, i somehow understand you.

you mean your thrusting is so exciting that you can hardly tell that apart from the climax ?!

then, i very much wish you would tell me , how is the feeling of thrusting ?
The thrusting is not as enjoyable as the orgasm
Im saying that at times u can ejaculate and get no orgasm
Others u can feel a little tingle
And at other times its pure bliss

Its not even about the thrusting
Sometimes i end up trying to please the girl that i forget about myself
There are guys that have natural ability to last and they enjoy the thrusting more
But for ppl like me that have to work towards it that means u enjoy the thrusting less

When u thrust for maybe 3 mins and u r about to spill (that point ur orgasm builds to the max) and then u stop thrusting so that u dont "fall hands", u end up not getting the orgasm, sometimes u ejaculate but no orgasm

After that point ur dick responds less to the thrusting and u get to keep thrusting (its not as enjoyable as the pre-build thrusting)

Basically thrusting is nice; jolts of electricity pass thru ur body after sometimes
With each jolt u can feel ur orgasm coming closer
The orgasm is basically the biggest jolt

*i didnt know how to explain clearly so im sorry if u end up not understanding, its really hard to explain it smiley
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by Joromi1: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

this topic is something philosophic, which is even higher than the moral topics.

you are not curious about women's orgasm ? are you ? if you are not, you are a freakk, or probably a gay .
So, me not understanding the internal workings of female orgasms automatically makes me gay? And why are you contradicting yourself? Your topic is for men and suddenly you've switched to women. Why are you so inconsistent and unfocused?
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by whywhyogun: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joromi1:

So, me not understanding the internal workings of female orgasms automatically makes me gay? And why are you contradicting yourself? Your topic is for men and suddenly you've switched to women. Why are you so inconsistent and unfocused?

your lacking natural interest in women's orgasm feeling is abnormal, since you are a man.

i never switched to women's orgasm.

back to my first post. check my mainbody, which have 6 paragraphs, and only the 2nd paragraph is about women's orgasm.

and here why i quote it, is to , prove that, i am a woman, on which you want to cast a doubt.

understood ?!
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by Shiitposter: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2017
whywhyogun:
well, as being a woman, i have hundreds or maybe thousands of orgasm by myself. i know the feeling of it pretty well.

it feels like my body being floating and suspending, and a shock of electricity (a slight one) waving from my hole to my thighs and my torso, and ending to the tips of my fingers, and the most important point is , i feel my body is in a trance, totally losing my sense of orientation and even self existence.

gentlemen, i guess , this is not what you feel when you are being at climax. i guess the feeling (i dont mean the physiological apperances) is quite different for male.

gentlemen, how do you feel when you are experiencing orgasm ? would you share your feeling with us? we , women , and girls , are really curious to have some idea of that.

but i also doubt, being a woman, whether i can vicariously feel what you feel, no matter how precisely you put your orgasm feeling into words.

Feels like you literally dropped a load from your body (pretty sure thats why they call it load) Although my heart rate increases exponentially . Also i feel as if my brain is going to shut down from all the indescribable sensations or maybe i just have a light brain. It gives you good feel though but within a short time frame. Pigs are lucky if you ask me, they can orgasm for 30 minitutes. I envy those bastards.
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by ghost3040: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
woman u damn funny...what if I say I never masturbated...like I said...for the record I have no idea how it feels... lets wait for the elders.be patient.quote author=whywhyogun post=54774027]

but you have masturbated, any boy above 13 years has this kind of sex behavior.

you are just too shy to share your experience.[/quote]
Re: Gentleman, What Is The Feeling Of Ejaculation ? by whywhyogun: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
ghost3040:
woman u damn funny...what if I say I never masturbated...like I said...for the record I have no idea how it feels... lets wait for the elders.be patient.quote author=whywhyogun post=54774027]

but you have masturbated, any boy above 13 years has this kind of sex behavior.

you are just too shy to share your experience.

you have not yet masturbated ? how old are you ?

a man should be familiar with masturbation before his fingers are familiar with keyboards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady / Man Gets Really Creative As He Asks A Girl Out On A Date / Hhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.