Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples (17015 Views)

Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by winkmart: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
A South-easterner, Francesca Chinwe Anywanwu has been accused of misusing the Facebook platform after she shared questionable photos online.

"Just waking up to say morning to who it may concern" were her words as she exposed her boobs indicating she might have been Hot from her sleep. She also used a fruit that seemed like a Mango to tease her friends in a sensual manner.
A check on her page reveals she is a Level 6 Social Studies teacher who studied at the Abia State University. She currently lives in Owerri, Imo.

See more photos of the ladies:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/nigerian-girl-floods-social-media-with.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by winkmart: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
just perfect kiss kiss kiss hope the yansh dey erect too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
wowowo I like what I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by REIIGN(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
NP: Coolest Kid in Africa -Davido tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by dtruth50: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
ARE U ..........? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
REIIGN:
NP: Coolest Kid in Africa -Davido tongue
Feego~Reminisce Ft. Seriki, Ola Dips & Ice Prince Zamani
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by goldbim(f): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
A classteacher lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by youngberry001(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
dtruth50:
siren grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by youngberry001(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
mehnn dis nipple`s re lovely tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Divay22(f): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is what i call standard kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by REIIGN(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Feego~Reminisce Ft. Seriki, Ola Dips & Ice Prince Zamani

cool

NP:
FELA -Dremo (Panda Cover)
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Splinz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
wowowo
I like what I'm seeing

So you sef don join? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by CoolFreeday(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Abi?
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by CoolFreeday(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Abi?
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by mrtomola(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
But Why ! What's this life turning to sef ? So someone can not even send Junior to buy biscuit, popcorn or do assignment on Facebook again, naa dis i-pointer boobs pikkin go buy come house. Devil is a liar ! I won't look at this picture with my 2 eyes opening widely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Abi?
abi wetin!? spill it out!
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Splinz:

So you sef don join? undecided
ehn? join what??
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
dtruth50:
what just face front
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by 7footre(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
wowowo
I like what I'm seeing

Back off!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
7footre:

Back off!!!!!
why?? pls mind your own business
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by CoolFreeday(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
abi wetin!? spill it out!
na wa for you o, I dey fear you?
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by 7footre(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
why?? pls mind your own business

This is food for the elders, so wait for yours
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
CoolFreeday:

na wa for you o, I dey fear you?
haha, what do mean by that? say something
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
7footre:

This is food for the elders, so wait for yours
I'm also an elder, I'll gladly join without your consent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by 7footre(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
I'm also an elder, I'll gladly join without your consent

No ooooo this is for senior elders! Back off!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by CoolFreeday(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
haha, what do mean by that? say something

mean by what?
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by ademasta(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Akpara

Akpara ino awa Iso iba

Asewo
Olosho

Akunakuna
grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
7footre:

No ooooo this is for senior elders! Back off!!!!
lol, I wo lo mo, elders na elders
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by 7footre(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, I wo lo mo, elders na elders

Shoro niyen?

You can watch though, but from afar grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
7footre:

Shoro niyen?
You can watch though, but from afar grin
oro ni oo, baba oko mi. lolz
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
She is sex starved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ooh / Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.