Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples (17012 Views)

Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by policy12: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm all I will say is another...

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Divay22:
This is what i call standard kiss kiss kiss
Lesbo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by enemmo(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
The hustle is real.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Love Machine:
Lesbo.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kissHe pain you undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Gladiator1: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
I feel like squeezing those endowments on her chest n riding my c*ck in b/w them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by 7footre(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oro ni oo, baba oko mi. lolz

Hehey, hope you good thou?
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by mazizitonene(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
error....
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Urchxy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
She iz irritating
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
7footre:

Hehey, hope you good thou?
yeah I am very good, thanks! you?
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by mazizitonene(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
winkmart:
A South-easterner, Francesca Chinwe Anywanwu has been accused of misusing the Facebook platform after she shared questionable photos online.

"Just waking up to say morning to who it may concern" were her words as she exposed her boobs indicating she might have been Hot from her sleep. She also used a fruit that seemed like a Mango to tease her friends in a sensual manner.
A check on her page reveals she is a Level 6 Social Studies teacher who studied at the Abia State University. She currently lives in Owerri, Imo.

lalasticlala
when desperation leads to foolishness.....I mean....how stoop.id can a blogger really get for traffic n comments? (@ the bolded)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yummy kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by winkmart: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
when desperation leads to foolishness.....I mean....how stoop.id can a blogger really get for traffic n comments? (@ the bolded)

Pele, have you taken your drugs today? In blogging, every occurrence is content. Go and learn what the true definition of blogging is.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by 7footre(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yeah I am very good, thanks!
you?

I'm all good up here too thanks.... do enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Omoluabi16(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Now we've seen your niipples. Congratulations on your 5mins of fame.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by mazizitonene(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
winkmart:

Pele, have you taken your drugs today? In blogging, every occurrence is content. Go and learn what the true definition of blogging is.
believer me Bro....you are a hungry desperate blogger......nuff said...

quote me no more....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by winkmart: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
mazizitonene:
believer me Bro....you are a hungry desperate blogger......nuff said...

quote me no more....

Don't just forget to take your dosage tonight. Do you have time for yourself, complete your dosage and you will be fine.

FYI, you exchanging words with a lady.
We know your type from the part of the world you come from. You are always restless and ready to die on other people's troubles. if am hungry, how does that affect your destiny? Did I complain to you this morning about hunger.

You are just there, nothing more.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by rafabenitez: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
If my dick catch dis gal,her toto water go dry bfre i leave her.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
just perfect kiss kiss kiss hope the yansh dey erect too
angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
policy12:

Hmmm all I will say is another...

Lol.. Nobody is supporting u on this bro!

You are on your own o...

Na only u Waka come. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by mikejegede(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
ooolala...papi want some..cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Zane2point4(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by crisisexpert321(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Normal for female. Get refreshments in your marriage, wipe away your pain. 08076750300 WhatsApp ano7675@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by hakimi1974(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
kai, if apostle sule catch this one. make i no talk.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by ameezy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Another boby weh deh burst brain
#standard cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2017
winkmart:
A South-easterner, Francesca Chinwe Anywanwu has been accused of misusing the Facebook platform after she shared questionable photos online.

"Just waking up to say morning to who it may concern" were her words as she exposed her boobs indicating she might have been Hot from her sleep. She also used a fruit that seemed like a Mango to tease her friends in a sensual manner.
A check on her page reveals she is a Level 6 Social Studies teacher who studied at the Abia State University. She currently lives in Owerri, Imo.

See more photos of the ladies:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/nigerian-girl-floods-social-media-with.html

lalasticlala

Osanobua oooo

Chaiii...now this is what I'm talking about. Not those slippers wey pikin don abuse finish wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2017
At least the boobbs are standing unlike some people I know tongue.
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by savagefinder: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
wowowo I like what I'm seeing
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
KennyID17.. come and see wat u love grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples by KennyID17(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:
KennyID17.. come and see wat u love grin

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ooh / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.