Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Problems Associated With Gap-teeth - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problems Associated With Gap-teeth (26316 Views)

As An Adult Stop Calling It Open Teeth Or Gap Teeth > This Is The Real Name / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Fkforyou:

100K? undecided just because of "Your" diastema? undecided

Aunty wehdone ma! undecided
I think you need to cure your ignorance by going to the closest hospital and find out how much it will cost to fill it before you start quoting for quoting sake,my guess is you neither a dentist,you lots just quote for quoting sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
peziz:

I'm just grossed out with this. I got such stupid comment one time and almost slapped the fool.
it can be so annoying, sometimes when I am in a good mood, I just say thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by shumuel(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
HateU2:
what is this one saying

Oni wahala grin
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
shumuel:

Oni wahala grin
This is a mix-up
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Fkforyou(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
2dugged:
I think you need to cure your ignorance by going to the closest hospital and find out how much it will cost to fill it before you start quoting for quoting sake,my guess is you neither a dentist,you lots just quote for quoting sake

Oh! my bad, I misinterpreted your assertion, I thought he promised to give you 100k to fix your diastema for you.

Although all the harsh tone is uncalled for and not everyone that qoutes you is doing so just to gain your attention, it's a public forum for God sake.... I'm not like everyone else.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Pro2makx(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
HateU2:
. I am not understanding
your post sounds feminine. and at some point u addressed ur self as a female in ur post.
your dp brought the second question
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pro2makx:

your post sounds feminine. and at some point u addressed ur self as a female in ur post.
your dp brought the second question
Transgender cheesy
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by shumuel(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
HateU2:
This is a mix-up
undecided
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Brightgem(f): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
b3llo:
I have gap tooth but the issue there is when am chewing and cracking bones... It can accidentally cause me bleeding.
Very valid point, which I never imagined would be a challenge.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by yankeeangel(f): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
check me out

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by yankeeangel(f): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
jst passing

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Xtopher123(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
As a Guy, It's even more

Inherited it from my Mum..
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Fkforyou:

Oh! my bad, I misinterpreted your assertion, I thought he promised to give you 100k to fix your diastema for you.

Although all the harsh tone is uncalled for and not everyone that qoutes you is doing so just to gain your attention, it's a public forum for God sake.... I'm not like everyone else.
hehehehhehe, as if you don't know this forum very well, anyway, truce!, I don't usually do this, but sorry for my tone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:
No3 is my biggest problem. Rola, cheeeeeese even when I just wanna pout and snap the pinshures. undecided undecided undecided

I got alil gap tooth bt u probably wudnt notice easily cos my teeth are small. I don't really fancy it bt d ladies do cheesy. They be like i wish i had it and im like wish i cud give it 2u cos I don't like it lol
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Dkfpaul(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by kramer: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Josephnice:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this gap tooth of a thing. The most irritable thing i found about people who are gifted with it, they hardly close their mouth and keep sampling it as if everyone is in love with whatever deficient they suffered. I love the sight of dimples cus it comes through a beautiful smile. I'm sorry sister if my utterances actually hurt, I'm trying to be truthful to you and myself so that you can atleast know not everyone fancy that against your generalization that everyone does.

Exactly, I honestly don't see the attraction at all and if anything I find it a bit odd more than anything. No offence.
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Fkforyou(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, as if you don't know this forum very well, anyway, truce!, I don't usually do this, but sorry for my tone

Lol... It's a truce then. cool
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2017
I have diastema and dimples
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Pro2makx(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
HateU2:
Transgender cheesy
hahahahahha
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by Codenister: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
I have gap tooth and I can't relate with any of the things the OP said. Except for a couple of people saying they like my gap tooth
My pronunciations have always been on point and nothing gets stuck in between the gap.
Lucky me, I guess
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by lordcornel(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2017
silversonuc:

Bro if na ya babe b dt no marry am o, or dis is a sample of ya pikin
Haha haha that's my sister
Re: Problems Associated With Gap-teeth by lordcornel(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Dem suppose dey call una family GAP TOOTH PEOPLE.

Hahaha sure we are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do. / 10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.