Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please (1670 Views)

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by peteremu(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi,e...

I have been dating this girl for four years, and just two weeks ago, I began to notice something off about her. She would just flare up at any given opportunity. She began to be over-jealous or obsessed even, I must not receive any phone call from any female... And on and on.

2 weeks ago she travelled, and she called only that day and since then, she wouldn't call and when I ask,Moshe would say she doesn't have credit... For days, she won't even flash me sef... Until she needs something...

This afternoon I was just fed up about her behavior, so I asked what the problem was, and that she should be honest, then she dropped the bombshell...mplease move on, I am no more available.

I won't lie, I love her so so much, but since she had said I should move on, I want to move on.... Please, I need a friend to talk to....me however you are out there, I am on telegram, please just say hi... Please, I am really going crazy, and I'm in my final year in school and moreover, I am a potential first class, I don't want my cgpa to go down, I will truly appreciate whoever help me sail thru.

God bless you....

My number is on my siggy.... I'm not on whatsapp but just telegram. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
I am not on Telegram.

So how will it happen?

MODIFIED!!

Follow these steps!

1) Go to a wicked friend and borrow him money.

2) Tell him you will pay in a week's time

3) Squander the money on beer

You will get high and sleep happy. By the time you realise that you need to pay up a bill... the thought of the girl won't even surface at all. Even when it does... you will even get angry for remembering it.

When a girl makes me sad.. I remember I gat bills to pay... Then I whisper these three words!! "Go Bleep yourself"

Hope I helped!! wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by blessme2019(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dude get a grip, think of her as an enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:
I am not on Telegram.

So how will it happen?

MODIFIED!!

Follow these steps!

You will get high and sleep happy. By the time you realise that you need to pay up a bill... the thought of the girl won't even surface at all. Even when it does... you will even get angry for remembering it.

When a girl makes me sad.. I remember I gat bills to pay... Then I whisper these three words!! "Go Bleep yourself"

Hope I helped!! wink
Be nice, it could be anyone cry
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BluePearls(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
You need to get a grip man. Just work on a quick recovery strategy. It's just a phase man, and you'd be fine. The older you get, the more you understand how this things work. Stay strong.
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Kondomatic(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Call 911 or 180
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Be nice, it could be anyone cry

Read my post carefully again!!

He just needs to divert attention from the girl. I told him the perfect way to achieve that!!
Else his result will suffer
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

Read my post carefully again!!

He just needs to divert attention from the girl. I told him the perfect way to achieve that!!
Else his result will suffer
Ok, borrowing money part look somehow
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by firstking01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
My brother, just lock yourself inside room, cry it out, let your eye balls look like that of ozil's....crying after heartbreak heals faster than anything trust me...there's this kinda inner relief you will feel after the cry.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Ok, borrowing money part look somehow

He is under parents na... so that should be the only way cheesy

If to say him dey stay alone... when landlord knocks on his door twice... the thought of the girl will vanish!!

Who dates on empty belle?
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

He is under parents na... so that should be the only way cheesy

If to say him dey stay alone... when landlord knocks on his door twice... the thought of the girl will vanish!!

Who dates on empty belle?
I didn't readcry
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
She wasn't meant for you. She walked away, her lose! Not yours. A well deserving person will definitely come, it's just a matter of time.

Some days or months from now when you look back. You'll be happy she left.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by MARX77(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bro,i feel ur pain.Go do sometin dat wud take ur mind off it lyk um....go out wit ur guys and always be around dem so u can take ur mind off it.Nor let woman mata cos u ur first class,believe me u wud regret it.
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
I didn't readcry

lol. lazy girl cheesy
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

lol. lazy girl cheesy
I'm just here, not in the mood cry
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm just here, not in the mood cry

Let me cook finish...

We will talk!!
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

Let me cook finish...

We will talk!!
Okay..what are you cooking?
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Okay..what are you cooking?

Ewedu and Amala.

cheesy... I don turn Yoruba finish na!!
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

Ewedu and Amala.

cheesy... I don turn Yoruba finish na!!
Like you know how to cookgrin

Ewedu, is it not the leaf they pound with broom? I don't know how to prepare itgrin
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by kratosonofzeus: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
My brother, just lock yourself inside room, cry it out, let your eye balls looks like that of ozil's....crying after heartbreak heals faster than anything trust me.
yh this really works .....just try it
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
My brother, just lock yourself inside room, cry it out, let your eye balls looks like that of ozil's....crying after heartbreak heals faster than anything trust me.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Like you know how to cookgrin

Ewedu, is it not the leaf they pound with broom? I don't know how to prepare itgrin

Very nasty food!!

Wey dey use broom dey do.. cheesy

Fear Neva gree me chop that stuff!!
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:

Very nasty food!!

Wey dey use broom dey do.. cheesy

Fear Neva gree me chop that stuff!!
How u dey prepare your own?
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Ademat7(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
OP u've invest so much in the relationship: financially,emotionally et al
*Be more religious: attend programs *take up a challenge ( gyming, overtime job) *find a replacement but before u do download a copy of IDGAF crew form.
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by BushBiafranBoy: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
How u dey prepare your own?

I dey crase to prepare such?
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Headlesschicken(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
angry grin Why give a b!tch yuh heart,while she wld rather have yuh wallet...
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by secondincommand: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Itz better u learned from this......MA year one first semester i did the same mistake which m still playing for............ Bt God dey my side i knw i will still come out a Victor......let anything like love go for now..... Before u hurt ur self... There's a proverb which goes like this...... When ur heart get broken...... Ur brain start working. ........ So take my advice or leave it.. It a choice.
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:
I am not on Telegram.

So how will it happen?

MODIFIED!!

Follow these steps!

Hope I helped!! wink
indeed bro. that was a good one. thats just the thing op, when this biacth breaks up with you, they expect u to be mature you to move on just like that buh when you break theirs, you are done for, they will tell abt you to all the witches and wizard they haven't even met. they'd wish you die and just dissappear. why are these girls like that? please just be a man bro and move on please.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2017
cry
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Although i don't know the full story or what are reasons are but Sorry bro. I know going through heartbreak is not easy at all. But one thing i want you to do is thank God she told you this now rather than when you guys got married or when the relationship is now 8 years. Please dont let it affect your studies. With your first class you have a good chance out there . Don't let a woman that is not Worth it take your dreams away.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by grad2012(f): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2017
You are going to be fine trust me,first accept she's not coming back,secondly divert your energy to your studies so your CGPA wont drop and lastly hangout with good friend who will cheer you up and encourage you cos you need it and if you don't have friends find inner motivation encourage yourself knowing that this not the end its just a passing phase.
I really feel so bad with what you are going through but i hope you find inner strength to over come. Wishing you the best.
Re: Heartbroken, Need Someone To Talk To Please by bakynes(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Similar to my own case as well dated her for 4 years she stopped calling and when I called to ask why she wasn't calling she flared up and stopped picking my calls for weeks to a month. Her mum asked her to pick my call she dropped the bombshell, I shd find another lady.
Several of my family members got involved tried appealing to her all fell on deaf ears, they asked her if she found someone else she said No, she dropped a flimsy excuse that I always insult her. She ignored my whatsapp messages for weeks after a while she blocked me and right from that moment I left her and I knew it was over and I needed to move on with my life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wickedness At It's Peak; See What I Did To A Boy! / "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On / Check Out This Cute Photos Of This Two Love Birds. Who Nailed it? Boy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.