Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

"I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On (1667 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / I Am Impotent & Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by tosin400: 6:40am On May 22, 2017
A young Nigerian lady, Benita took to Facebook to rain curses on a guy whom she claimed photoshopped her face onto a naked body and threatened to make it go viral if she refuses to have sex with him.

Her post below:

"R.I.P To d guy who stole my pictures and photo edited it..using my face for another nude lady picture threatening to post it if I ddnt av sex wit him please ladies never trust anyone..nobody holy .dat picture isn't my real physique .inshore am more busty nd assy Dan dat body...now I wantto tell dat guy. Dat wanna embarrass mi thinking he would av sex wit mi dat he has FAILED!!!! I pray you remain impotent in your life span nd may untimely death locate u sex monger"

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/22/i-pray-you-remain-impotent-nigerian-ladys-to-man-who-photoshopped-her-face-on-a-unclad-body/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by tosin400: 6:40am On May 22, 2017
toor
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by youngest85(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2017
Is that PhotoShop?
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Nobody: 6:42am On May 22, 2017
Great defensive grin
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by littlewonders: 6:48am On May 22, 2017
I'm not seeing anything. Only faces that look alike.
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by axeman2(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2017
WHERE IS THE PHOTOSHOP YOUNG GIRL?
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Epositive(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2017
looks real! damn! cheesy
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by baylord101(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2017
We know Photoshop if we see one, That's not Photoshop babe.

2 Likes

Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Alisegun(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2017
Kai! Photoshop indeed? Say the truth you mistakenly sent him your nude photo

2 Likes

Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Partnerbiz(f): 7:03am On May 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Kondomatic(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2017
Miss Anambra also claimed that her face was superimposed and the video was photoshoped.

Girls should stop sending pictures to emotionally immature folks. Haba.
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by smardray(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2017
Relax dear,he didnt share any nudes...he jst photoshopped ur face with a man's chest...cos me i no any protrusion
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Nobody: 7:34am On May 22, 2017
With the level of technology it very possible to Photoshop anyone with detecting it easily

1 Like

Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by NeeKlaus: 7:37am On May 22, 2017
Photoshop or not, whoever has that nudë has a very dirty room.

3 Likes

Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Nobody: 7:41am On May 22, 2017
cheesy

Where is the boobs now?

Nonsense thread
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by faboye2: 8:11am On May 22, 2017
where the Photoshop dey?
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by IdeyFindWife: 10:05am On May 22, 2017
Alisegun:
Kai! Photoshop indeed? Say the truth you mistakenly sent him your nude photo

Don't mind her

she don jam jabbing!

dey never learn, sending nudes and sleeping around; what else she wan make happen?
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2017
The poor girl ryt now will be devastated cry
Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by Sirhethat12(f): 11:41am On May 22, 2017
tosin400:
A young Nigerian lady, Benita took to Facebook to rain curses on a guy whom she claimed photoshopped her face onto a naked body and threatened to make it go viral if she refuses to have sex with him.

Her post below:

"R.I.P To d guy who stole my pictures and photo edited it..using my face for another nude lady picture threatening to post it if I ddnt av sex wit him please ladies never trust anyone..nobody holy .dat picture isn't my real physique .inshore am more busty nd assy Dan dat body...now I wantto tell dat guy. Dat wanna embarrass mi thinking he would av sex wit mi dat he has FAILED!!!! I pray you remain impotent in your life span nd may untimely death locate u sex monger"

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/22/i-pray-you-remain-impotent-nigerian-ladys-to-man-who-photoshopped-her-face-on-a-unclad-body/

This is the reason useless guys will always get away with this kind of blackmail. she is speaking out now and you people are telling her to shut up. if you don't know how real photoshop can be then please contact Adekunle Gold so he can show you some of his work.

BTW even if it wasn't photoshop what right does he have to blackmail her with her nudes? this Is actually a punishable offence but shey them go do anything about it? and some guys are hailing him? oh Nigeria my dear country *smh*

1 Like

Re: "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On by oluwatosin400: 1:56pm On May 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month / Romantic Story : Life With Spoilt Neighbours (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 / Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.