Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana (19430 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by elinaxy(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2017
what's so wrong about wearing the uniform of an organization you're working for? This matter is turning into something different, I think he should stop being arrogance and obey the law for once.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by simpleseyi: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Falana, you are a disgrace to humanity. Are you not among the Lawyers that defended Buhari on his certificate matter.

Watch your B.P., you may die suddenly of heart attack
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by taayourty(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
nnaemmy:
lol, BUT BABA has the lawful authority to invite you as his lawyer to defend his Waec certificate @ Falana?

yeye dey always smell for naija gringringringringringringringrin

Block head! He defended his arguement with judged cases and backing it with the constitution. Probabaly you counter it with your know-how.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by pricipal2003(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Falana, you are a disgrace to humanity. Are you not among the Lawyers that defended Buhari on his certificate matter.
Don't mind the stupid idiot. Quoting useless laws to back insane people
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by 1009ja: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
The president is the commander in chief of the armed forces. The senate should force the president to appear before it in military or para military attire. there are plenty reasons why greater number of Nigerians do not see the need for this full time legislative body. The full time NASS is a total drain on Nigeria's meager purse. Because Saraki has been asked to come and pay the full and legal duty on his bullet proof Range Rover; which he bought with money he stole from us, he lines up his area boys, the like of Daniel Melaye to harass the custome CG.

1 Like

Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ebenholer(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
No, falana is doing his work. If you want to be rich as lawyer in this country, support every policy of the ruling party whether good or bad policy. Just play along.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by elinaxy(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
what's so wrong about wearing the uniform of an organization you're working for? This matter is turning into something different, I think he should stop being arrogant and obey the law for once.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by emi14: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Martins301:
Unfortunately, a lot of blockheads will just read the topic and quickly hit the reply button to type horseshit. The senate is a disgrace and should be scrapped. Soon, they will want to compel the President to wear his uniform when he wants to appear before them. Useless thieves

As commander in chief of armed forces abi?
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ebenholer(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2017
elinaxy:
what's so wrong about wearing the uniform of an organization you're working for? This matter is turning into something different, I think he should stop being arrogance and obey the law for once.
The truth is that he is not actually proud of the Job but proud of d money he receives as salary. Why appointing someone with no strong knowledge in custom processes to head people that have been working for many years as custom officers. Corruption at highest order.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Everything in Nigeria, government officials and ministries are full of confusion. I am sorry for Nigerians left their limousines sterlings in the hands of the wrong drivers(party, president, ministers and ministries even lawmakers).
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ebaye27: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Mr. Falana I always respect u as a good Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) but in this aspect of your judgement, you are now Satan Attacking Nigerians (SAN). Be careful of yourself why didn't you tell the President not to appoint a non career man to head Custom. Is Ali ashame of dropping the Army khaki to wear Custom uniform? but he is not ashame to enjoy the salary. Pls lets pray for our Country.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ebenholer(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
elinaxy:
what's so wrong about wearing the uniform of an organization you're working for? This matter is turning into something different, I think he should stop being arrogant and obey the law for once.
Yet I will not be convinced that Senate are sincerely doing what they are doing. Personal interest seems to be behind their actions so far in order to have the custom head to themselves thereby they can illegally smuggle all they want into this country.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by abdulaz: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
ivandragon:
there is a new & very dangerous game being played by some cabals in the APC which is now being echoed by their Social Media Id*it's.

they are becoming more vocal about the NAss being useless & not serving democracy. they are trying to give the wrong impression that Nigerians want the NAss scrapped as they are the ones stifling PMB from achieving progress in Nigeria or paint the NAss so black, they lose all relevance & have their powers severely reduced.
this would give room for the cabal to perpetuate itself in power without checks under the spurious guise that it is the fastest way for PMB to bring development to the country...

Please just hear yourself speak, is the national assembly not the pioneer of the bulk of the problems affecting you and I in this country. From not making good laws to favour the common man to collection of outragious salaries and allowances when compared to other lawmakers in the world.

For you to be reasoning like this, you are disgrace to the youths of this nation. No wonder these politicians are taking us for a ride, because people like you get erection from their stupidity.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by nnaemmy(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
taayourty:

Block head! He defended his arguement with judged cases and backing it with the constitution. Probabaly you counter it with your know-how.

SO PAINED

Dgringringringringringrin;
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Falana has missed it...
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Adebowale89(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Splashme:
Falana is a two-faced hypocrite.

He wants the APC ticket in Ekiti 2018 governorship

you're the hypocrite with diluted brain here even me I oppose Ali's not wearing the uniform before not until I read what the constitutional stated

read carefully before barking like a local dog

and if he's running for governorship ticket, doesn't he has the constitutional rights as a citizen of ekiti state to do that as you rumoured? don't know how his ambition is connected with stating the constitutional law
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:
Right now the Senate to me is an institution of rogues
Thank you,I don't know why people like sarki and dino malaiye should be in the senate.
I also wonder why APC should allow rogues to continue in the party.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by oyinkinola: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
All I see is Ali running like a frightened chicken looking for media instigated legal distortion after the Saraki Range Rover attempted blackmail on the Senate failed.

Custom act mandates the customs boss to be on uniform. It is the law. And the senate are empowered by the constitution to invite Anyone on any matter. Ali cannot appear before the Senate in flagrant disregard to the law by not being in uniform.

And falana is a legal prøstitute selling his legal mandate for cheap publicity. He is a disgrace and desecration on the temple of justice.

Falana is a bítch whose legal orifice has be bartered by dirty dicks. Shameless fool.
....eslie, what senate you are talking about?
senate of saraki the looter?
or that of the Dogara the padding budget?
or that of Dino the buyer of certificate?
tell me which of them?
senate that oppose the nomination of fashola, Amaechi, Magu, Ali!
or the senate that suspend jibril, who open up on budge pading!
or the senate that stand with accused looter in court!
pls stop non sense!
Nigerian know the type of house we have!
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by StarPlayer: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2017
ivandragon:
there is a new & very dangerous game being played by some cabals in the APC which is now being echoed by their Social Media Id*it's.

they are becoming more vocal about the NAss being useless & not serving democracy. they are trying to give the wrong impression that Nigerians want the NAss scrapped as they are the ones stifling PMB from achieving progress in Nigeria or paint the NAss so black, they lose all relevance & have their powers severely reduced.

this would give room for the cabal to perpetuate itself in power without checks under the spurious guise that it is the fastest way for PMB to bring development to the country...
Bros please what are you smoking? i would really like to have a drag with you
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by UltraLeslie1: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2017
oyinkinola:

....eslie, what senate you are talking about?
senate of saraki the looter?
or that of the Dogara the padding budget?
or that of Dino the buyer of certificate?
tell me which of them?
senate that oppose the nomination of fashola, Amaechi, Magu, Ali!
or the senate that suspend jibril, who open up on budge pading!
or the senate that stand with accused looter in court!
pls stop non sense!
Nigerian know the type of house we have!

Bro, we all know the Senate is a constituted assemblage of thieves if you ask me.

My grouse is:

* fighting the imposition of custom duty for old vehicles is 100% right. And we all should stand by them on matters like this. Ali, for trying to implement that policy, is a bastard rouge and a mindless imbecilé like his facial expression suggests. I remember Goodluck Jonathan's Scam of new vehicle plates and driver's licence.

It was all in a bid to fill up someone's purse at the expense of ordinary Nigerians. This custom duty plot is one and the same.

* Ali, the custom boss should put on his uniform before the senate as mandated by law. How dare he venture in to the hollow chambers on summons on custom matters and dressed in mufti? Shame be on Buhari for his selective rants of discipline and change.

1 Like

Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2017
avicenna1:
whats bad in what he did? use your brain na
What did the law said concerning those aspiring for political posts in Nigeria?.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2017
simpleseyi:

Watch your B.P., you may die suddenly of heart attack
MUMU POST.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by menthomatics(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Senathieves
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2017
taayourty:

Which constitution says that a political office holder should not poses school cert?.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ivandragon: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
abdulaz:

Please just hear yourself speak, is the national assembly not the pioneer of the bulk of the problems affecting you and I in this country. From not making good laws to favour the common man to collection of outragious salaries and allowances when compared to other lawmakers in the world.

For you to be reasoning like this, you are disgrace to the youths of this nation. No wonder these politicians are taking us for a ride, because people like you get erection from their stupidity.

this is exactly what I am talking about. you cast assertions on the NAss but in your gullibility, fail to see that the Executives are the ones making a mess of the country.

is it the NAss that implements the budget?

is it the NAss that is generating conflicting reports on Magu?

is it the NAss that that increased the price of PMS?

is it the NAss that instituted policies that has made the cost of living astronomically high today?

is it the NAss that moved the real budget padders from budget office to cash office?

is it the NAss that is arresting Yorubas in Ife while herdsmen are allowed free reign to terrorise innocent citizens?

is it the NAss that failed to account for 2016 budget?

is it the NAss that increased electricity tariffs without commensurate increase in power supply?

is it the NAss that has made $1= N450?

is it NAss that has introduced policies that has rendered 4m Nigerians jobless within 20 months?

is it NAss that has chased/caused the death of over 200 small & medium scale businesses?

is it NAss that bombed & killed over 200 innocent people in an IDP camp & has not done anything about it?

is it NAss using N250m to cut grass?

I could go on & on...

but I hope you can see the folly in your skewered reasoning. the NAss has its problems, but blames must be appropotioned appropriately...
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ivandragon: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
Bros please what are you smoking? i would really like to have a drag with you

I have given the reply to your fellow Social Media Id*ot...

feel free to consult him/her.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by oyinkinola: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Bro, we all know the Senate is a constituted assemblage of thieves if you ask me.

My grouse is:

* fighting the imposition of custom duty for old vehicles is 100 right. And we all should stand by them. Ali, for trying to implement that policy, is a bastard rough and a mindless imbecilé like his facial expression suggests. I remember Goodluck Jonathan's Scam of new vehicle plates and driver's licence.

It was all in a bid to fill up someone's purse at the expense of ordinary Nigerians. This custom duty plot is one and the same.

* Ali, the custom boss should put on his uniform before the senate as mandated by law. How dare he venture in to the hollow chambers on custom matters and dressed in mufti? Shame be on Buhari for his selective rants of discipline and change.

.....you don't get it right, if you dirty, you didn't preach cleaniness to neighbour!
if fashola is not nominated as they wish, amaechi is not nominated as they wish, magu and Ali were sack as they want, who will build Nigeria? they want their counterpart looter in office?
they should be shame!
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
1009ja:
The president is the commander in chief of the armed forces. The senate should force the president to appear before it in military or para military attire. there are plenty reasons why greater number of Nigerians do not see the need for this full time legislative body. The full time NASS is a total drain on Nigeria's meager purse. Because Saraki has been asked to come and pay the full and legal duty on his bullet proof Range Rover; which he bought with money he stole from us, he lines up his area boys, the like of Daniel Melaye to harass the custome CG.

Commander in chief of armed forces doesn't mean that Buhari is an Army or police officer, it means that he's in control of all the security forces in the land. As you know , these security forces has their heads and they all wear their various uniforms except the stubborn custom head. DG is a rank given to the highest customs officer and this rank is worn on h/her cloth. If he said he can't wear the uniform, let him also reject the salary.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by teebell999(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Wha th has Buhari’s certificate got to do with this? Better go back to school.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
I am just laughing at the comments of some Pro-Buhari folks here. In order to support their master they don't mind tearing down institutions of government like the senate. Some of them are even advocating for the abolition of the senate because to them it will give Buhari the ability to change Nigeria.
These empty-heads obviously do not understand the workings of institutions and democracy. If we give Buhari absolute powers to do whatever he wants to do without senate oversight, the day that a tyrannical leader comes what will we use to deter him?
We should be careful in this country abi na Zoo!

you biafrats will just comment out of hate. a Lawyer spoke on a subject sitting relevant sections of the Constitution. instead of you animals to argue with the same quotes from the constitution you go on name calling just because cownu has brainwashed you guys with hate.

by the way. people Calling for the Senate to be scrapped have been saying that since the time of obj. it is to reduce the cost of governance. if the Senate is scrapped, there will be house of reps. they are not calling for the scrapping of the legislative arm of government. use your akpu filled brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Rejects El-rufai Endorsement As Tinubu’s Running Mate / IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.