Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana (19428 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
id911:
Femi falana the two face, double mouthed hypocritical charlatan always speaks and turns the constitution upside down to suit his pay masters.

On the issue of uniform, when falana is asked why IG of Police, Army Chief, Immigration CG etc, wear uniforms and the he-goat called Hameed Ali doesn't, he will also twist the question. The charlatan will not also answer why Ali who is a non career customs officer is made a Customs CG

There's a difference between police officers and a political appointees.

Mr Ali is a political appointee and not a customs officer.

The senate can not force him to wear any uniform because it's beyond their scope of duties and they can not even discipline him in any way because he was hired by and work for the executive and not the legislature.

Separation of powers mean anything to you.

You people get too drunk on emotions and sentiments instead of facts, stated laws, procedures and the Nigerian constitution.

Read and comprehend.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Ali is retired soldier and by his appointment, he is a custom officer. If there's a call that all the custom officers are to come to Abuja, will Hameed Ali attend as a custom officer or as a retired soldier?. You should know that once you retire from military, you are automatically a civilian.

He is not. He was never hired by the Nigerian customs and did not go through any customs training to be a customs office.

He's a political appointee, a common civilian hired by the president.

Where do you people get your bogus laws from?
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

He is not. He was never hired by the Nigerian customs and did not go through any customs training to be a customs office.

He's a political appointee, a common civilian hired by the president.

Where do you people get your bogus laws from?

If there is a call that all the custom officers should come to Abuja, will Ali attend as custom officer or retired soldier?.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

There's a difference between police officers and a political appointees.

Mr Ali is a political appointee and not a customs officer.

The senate can not force him to wear any uniform because it's beyond their scope of duties and they can not even discipline him in any way because he was hired by and work for the executive and not the legislature.

Separation of powers mean anything to you.

You people get too drunk on emotions and sentiments instead of facts, stated laws, procedures and the Nigerian constitution.

Read and comprehend.

If a man is given a political appointment to go and teach in a secondary school, what should we call him if not a teacher?.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

If there is a call that all the custom officers should come to Abuja, will Ali attend as custom officer or retired soldier?.

As a civilian in civilian attire because he is a common civilian. PERIOD.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

If a man is given a political appointment to go and teach in a secondary school, what should we call him if not a teacher?.

First name the political appointees sent to school to teach.

Do they send political appointees to teach?

Where is the sense in asking irrelevant question and making illogical connections and rationalization.

Again, was he hired by the Nigerian customs or by the president as a civilian head of the customs?
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

First name the political appointees sent to school to teach.

Do they send political appointees to teach?

Where is the sense in asking irrelevant question and making illogical connections and rationalization.

Again, was he hired by the Nigerian customs or by the president as a civilian head of the customs?

Only in Nigeria that a CG of customs cannot be called a custom officer.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

As a civilian in civilian attire because he is a common civilian. PERIOD.

Have you seen how you have reduced yourself to Kuni Kuni #.0
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Brightology2(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
sarrki:

Oba onikuje of kuje prison

I mean that criminal that was caught red handed in a hotel somewhere in Festac with omo olosho

Said more than that

I learned his fighting the cause of fulani herdsmen now

Regretted calling our great nation a zoo
Oga BMC
He's in a state of confusion right now
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Ovamboland(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
Oga Falana, " Even the devil can quote the Bible " to convince /confuse its audience. Same with the Constitution.
Comptroller General of Customs is a rank NOT a political post. Just as the Chief of Army Staff, and other service chiefs are ranks and wear uniforms, the Ministers of Defence, Police Affairs, etc may not.
Unless Alli wants to be addressed as the Minister of Custom Affairs, he cannot eat his cake and have it. If he feels belittled by wearing Customs uniform but likes/enjoys the the goodies that come with the office, he should resign .
But why should Buhari cause this problem by appointmenting a retired Army Colonel to head the Customs Services whose rank and file, I'm sure, are not happy. Or are they?

Wrong Sir, Chief of Army staff or service chief are not ranks.

if by omission or commission you were appointed as a service chief which rank are you going to wear on your uniform?
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

That's the head of customs/Homeland security John Kelly in the USA where you get democracy from, he's a former military general and a former military man like Mr Ali in Nigeria and also a political appointee just like Mr Ali in Nigeria.

He was testifying before the lawmakers in the US so why wan't he wearing military uniform or forced to wear military uniform.?

No, it is the other way around, only in Nigeria where they practice democracy upside down with ignorant lawmakers and their poor understanding of their scope of duties and responsibilities.

Stop the ignorance for your own good.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
JideAmuGiaka:

Have you seen how you have reduced yourself to Kuni Kuni #.0
[/s]

Keep quiet and get some education.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Ovamboland(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dannys85:

He is not a custom officer sir.He was appointed to head the custom...political appointment sir.And so that u don't make a fool of yourself in public next time sir,Hameed Ali is A RETIRED ARMY COLONEL

Don't mind them i wonder who promoted or decorated Ali with CG rank they want him to wear
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by able20(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Pardon us our President is still sick.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by lagdmark(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Very soon Buhari will appoint a uni.lecturer to be chief of Army staff and a bank manager to be the Police IG. Afterall, na political appointment
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
lagdmark:
Very soon Buhari will appoint a uni.lecturer to be chief of Army staff and a bank manager to be the Police IG. Afterall, na political appointment

Presidents all over the world appoints their choice of pubic officials to serve them, it's their job to do so and this is a privilege granted by the constitution to the executive.

Same is done all over the world.

What you people need is education which you people refuse to obtain.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by anigbajumo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
ebaye27:
Mr. Falana I always respect u as a good Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) but in this aspect of your judgement, you are now Satan Attacking Nigerians (SAN). Be careful of yourself why didn't you tell the President not to appoint a non career man to head Custom. Is Ali ashame of dropping the Army khaki to wear Custom uniform? but he is not ashame to enjoy the salary. Pls lets pray for our Country.

Pls,is putting on uniform tantamount to commitment and hardworking?? Am jest amazed with the trash coming from ur likes' nd that house of thugs.....

Go back nd read the quoted constitution nd tell me why is a must for him to put on uniform.Ali is not a man they can remote anyhow.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Lumig: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
mars123:
You invite custom boss, he show up, you leave serious matter come send am go back because he no wear uniform?
This child's play no be why we dey pay you guys outrageously in the first place.
Someone that knows these people should help me tell them to get serious because Hameed Ali is not someone you play that kind child's play with. That man don dey shoot crooks before the 1st senate was constituted. Me sef thinks he deserves the senates respect. Well, it is Nigeria anyway. King Kong everywhere.
Imagine issues that need urgent attention(that really affect the common man), are being left unattended to. Our esteemed senators are busy masturbating on "someone does put on uniform". The main reason reason he was called upon has been thrown into the dustbin. Someone please help beg them to get serious for once, they are not there for showmanship
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by Lumig: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
deomello:

That's the head of customs/Homeland security John Kelly in the USA where you get democracy from, he's a former military general and a former military man like Mr Ali in Nigeria and also a political appointee just like Mr Ali in Nigeria.

He was testifying before the lawmakers in the US so why wan't he wearing military uniform or forced to wear military uniform.?

No, it is the other way around, only in Nigeria where they practice democracy upside down with ignorant lawmakers and their poor understanding of their scope of duties and responsibilities.

Lovely! This would surely remove some blindfolds from some eyes
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by repogirl(f): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
olalat:
Go and study madam. Your mates are in evening school upgrading theirselves. No Governor enjoys absolute immunity against capital offences. Electoral offences. Stop displaying your village crash ignorance in an open forum like this. Funny enough, if you and your kins men have human right issue its the same falana you will all rush to meet
lol! Who are these my kinsmen that you seem to know so well? Please tell me.

Also, Falana wasn't addressing Capital nor Electoral offences when he made that DUMB statement. Night school is too good for your type, adult education classes will serve you better, so that you learn the basics.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/03/immunity-for-governors-falana-goofed-ozekhome/

1 Like

Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ivandragon: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
It's not easy being mentally unstable sha. I feel your pain

drivel from a senile mind...
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by hannyjay(f): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Ali is retired soldier and by his appointment, he is a custom officer. If there's a call that all the custom officers are to come to Abuja, will Hameed Ali attend as a custom officer or as a retired soldier?. You should know that once you retire from military, you are automatically a civilian.
hahahaaa ur moomoo too much. Who ll make dat call? Is it nt d same ALI?
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by StarPlayer: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
ivandragon:

drivel from a senile mind...
You need help my brother, i suggest you get one ASAP
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ivandragon: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
You need help my brother, i suggest you get one ASAP

are you the new Social Media Id*ot assigned to troll me?

you quote me 1st, a quote which shows how shallow you are, & despite the fact you have nothing sensible to add, you still feel the need to quote me?

OK, I can keep the game going as long as you desire. after all, its not like you have anything meaningful to contribute, so responding to you would be a piece of cake.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by StarPlayer: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
ivandragon:

are you the new Social Media Id*ot assigned to troll me?

you quote me 1st, a quote which shows how shallow you are, & despite the fact you have nothing sensible to add, you still feel the need to quote me?

OK, I can keep the game going as long as you desire. after all, its not like you have anything meaningful to contribute, so responding to you would be a piece of cake.
I don't have time& this is the last time i'm mentioning you. You're inconsequential
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by ivandragon: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
StarPlayer:
I don't have time& this is the last time i'm mentioning you. You're inconsequential

kids... tsk tsk.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by hero2000: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
All I see is Ali running like a frightened chicken looking for media instigated legal distortion after the Saraki Range Rover attempted blackmail on the Senate failed.

Custom act mandates the customs boss to be on uniform. It is the law. And the senate are empowered by the constitution to invite Anyone on any matter. Ali cannot appear before the Senate in flagrant disregard to the law by not being in uniform.

And falana is a legal prøstitute selling his legal mandate for cheap publicity. He is a disgrace and desecration on the temple of justice.

Falana is a bítch whose legal orifice has be bartered by dirty dicks. Shameless fool.

" ...And the senate are empowered by the
constitution to invite Anyone on any
matter..."

Abeg which constitution is that? So you mean they can summon the MD of the Hotel near my house? Lol!
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by JideAmuGiaka: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

Since you want to copy USA, show us the picture of their president receiving treatment in Nigeria. Don't tell me you want to copy them where it will suites your gullibility.
Re: Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana by deomello: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Since you want to copy USA, show us the picture of their president receiving treatment in Nigeria. Don't tell me you want to copy them where it will suites your gullibility.

The topic of discussion is Mr Ali and customs heads wearing uniform or not.

Learn how to read, comprehend and follow discussions logically.

You are free to start your own thread about medical treatment if you like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.