Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Big Launch Has Finally Happened (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Big Launch Has Finally Happened (pics) (548 Views)

When I Finally Had The Chance To Be With My Crush, Imagine Wat Happened.(pics) / Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And These Happened(pics/video) / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Launch Has Finally Happened (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

You are about to be exposed..

I have just launched my first free ebook, which helps you tackle your sleep problems and also improve on your life.

You can get this ebook on my blog for yourself or for a friend here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Remember today is the first day of the

One Week Sleep Challenge

Here is what the sleep challenge is all about..

- It is all about challenging yourself to have a better healthy lifestyle than the one you have now.
- It is to build your mind and body
- To get a better sleep and build a better life, make better decisions, make more money, have better relationships.

To follow this One Week Sleep Challenge.

Simply get the free ebook and practice the steps that are in it... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Re: The Big Launch Has Finally Happened (pics) by Tomjazzy2: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice.

By the way, I don't know if it's just me. I kinda get turned off easily anytime I come across any book authored by a Nigerian with a whiteman's picture on the cover.

Trust me, it has got nothing to do with racism

(1) (Reply)

2morrow... / A Glimpse Of What Goes On At Sugarmatch / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.