Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119916 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by dainformant(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2018
A lady who thought she was coming to Lagos to have fun, has revealed her surprise after she claimed she was deceived by a guy she met online. According to her, she met a guy online and decided to visit him in Lagos not knowing he stays in a one room apartment in Ogun state.

Below are her words according to relationship expert Ben who shared the update. ;

This guy lied to me about staying in Ikeja, Lagos but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this. Now I told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn't have money.

Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I'm in Sango Bridge sugar, I'm really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.

He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn't even know I'm in Ogun state until people started saying I'm in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I'm coming to lag to have fun after all he promised me ooooo. I didn't know I'm coming to suffer"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-travels-from-abuja-to-lagos-to-have-fun-with-a-guy-then-this-happens-photos.html

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Olalan(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Dumb girl she's so foolish as to not have money to transport her self back to her base. Most likely she had a plan on how to spend the Bobo money very well not knowing she's been scammed.

679 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2018
chisos!!.

what is this world turning into shocked

girls no get shame again

you travelled from abuja all the way to ondo "to have fun" abi undecided

oya continue having fun na................or the fun don tire you

na wah for all the women and men wey dey always travel from one land to another because of fun o

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by flatscreen(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2018
grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AK6464(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2018
You need transport fare not advice

418 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2018
why is your Lagos in quotation marks?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol. Broke girl. I am 100% sure the guy is preparing her for ritual. The instruction is to feed her with yam for 3 days then his yam would start flowing in. Hope she knows ISU (yam) is a slang for money in yoruba. She thinks it is ordinary that it is only yam he has been feeding her with and it accidentally finished in exactly 3 days?
Rip to the mumu girl in advance cool

206 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Flirtyjane(f): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2018
assuming u read the story well, you will understand why. she thought she was travelling to Ikeja in Lagos to meet him only to be told later that where she is Ogun state not Lagos
MISEDUCATIONS:

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

cos the "lagos" turned out to be ogun staue

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2018
AK6464:
You need transport fare not advice
hehehe. Imagine 3 days eating yam! She go dey him house till next year! grin she no get transport and she is forming big girl. She shld be worshipping that guy, at least he is feeding her. Sure she does not even have garri in her house at 'abuja'

Lol. See the bed the guy dey lamba abuja big girl grin and paying her with yam and oil. lalasticlala abeg take this to front page

420 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by gabbijason(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Speechless

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2018
At least the guy get work unlike you. She shld wait till he is back, he has gone to work for food they wld both eat. grin grin grin

i have been eating yam for 3 days and the yam has finished this girls case is worse than that of those who were sold as slaves in Libya. Now that yam is finished wetin go happen. And the guy go dey give her casava ontop say she no chop well.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HotMario: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
He stays in a safe contain truly

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HotMario: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I'm in Sango Bridge sugar, I'm really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Between You and Joroolumofin, who copied who?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by SenorFax(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Ghen Ghen
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2018
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Lwkm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by CAPSLOCKED: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
hehehe. Imagine 3 days eating yam! She go dey him house till next year! grin she no get transport and she is forming big girl. She shld be worshipping that guy, at least he is feeding her. Sure she does not even have garri in her house at 'abuja'

Lol. See the bed the guy dey lamba abuja big girl grin and paying her with yam and oil. lalasticlala abeg take this to front page

SHE CAME TO REAP WHAT SHE DID NOT SOW.

SHE DIDN'T INCLUDE THAT THE GUY AFTER SOME DAYS OF "ALL ROUND FUN TIME" PAID HER WITH YAM TUBERS INSTEAD OF CASH. cheesy

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ekene247(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Next time, let her not look for gold to dig and also read sign boards and post.
Broke guy and broke girl playing themselves

13 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ibkayee(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2018

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ojun50(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2018
hahahhhhhaassss Na no go kill person for dis country

9 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE CAME TO REAP WHAT SHE DID NOT SOW.

SHE DIDN'T INCLUDE THAT THE GUY ESCAPED AFTER SOME DAYS OF "ALL ROUND FUN TIME" AND PAID HER WITH YAM TUBERS INSTEAD OF CASH. cheesy
lol! I love that guy. Tap her toto and gave her yam tuber. That guy na correct village smarto!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

abeg shut up there! The girl is also fake. She wants a big boy when she is even poorer than a church rat. This is what u girls deserve

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
the two of them deserve each other, how can a reasonable human travel from one state to another without transport fare and vex money. just for the purpose of going to catch fun

44 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Naijawebmaster: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
But when will some girls have sense?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by GOFRONT(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
cool

Safe contain ko, danger contain nii

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Poorer girl meet a poor dude cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Lordbooster(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lwkmd jeez

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Imagine the lice of a girl is still demanding for transport fare.

You say he is broke, you say he lied to you about living in Lagos bla bla bla, if you are self sufficient and independent, the moment you discovered he's not what he said he is, you'd have left him straight up. Now you're here crying like a widow who wasn't given her husband's pension.

Hungry ass girl!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
abeg shut up there! The girl is also fake. She wants a big boy when she is even poorer than a church rat. This is what u girls deserve
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quit this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.