Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (68636 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by ElsonMorali: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2017
comrChris:
Yoruba people and party,who knows how much igbese he will be settling after this wedding.

Invite a Yoruba person for business seminar he will tell you he does not have chance but invite him for a wedding or any party he will cancel every other thing, invite all his friends and they will sow cloth with their last cash and show up

Try and reconnect your brain with your fingers dear. Yes, you. I can see some lose wires hanging around.

In case your eyes wasn't functioning too, it's a wedding.
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Mayflowa(m): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:

Lol. Good morning.

Good morning dear. To think you are already awake when it's my bedtime
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by DollarAngel(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Icaretoo:

it matches d guy's suit

Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by montezz(f): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Mayflowa:

Good morning dear. To think you are already awake when it's my bedtime
Oh...sleep well. My new hubby
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by iSufferFools: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:

Oh...sleep well. My new hubby
angry angry angry
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by montezz(f): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by iSufferFools: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:

How are you?
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by jessicahardman: 7:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Jodha:
The bride dey dull things... The groom nah weyreh.. Kaman grin grin

Babe it's yhur wedding day for Christ's sake..

You're supposed to be like..

The babe isn't dulling. She knows she isn't offering anything to the husband aside some fairly used pun@n1.
The good thing is that she married a Yoruba boy, he can't keep up with used pun@n1 for long without cheating.
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by goshen26: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2017
VolTOxic:
Nice. When I grow up, I want to be like this man.

So u r kiddo?
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by asunnu(f): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Na pillar me dey see.
Young03:
see foundation for the lady face
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by illyg: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
DollarAngel:
The bride's makeup is abnormal, make up artist should be sued for this

my thinking too

1 Like

Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:
Tall
Dark
Handsome
He even cried
He can dance
Awwwwwwww

Hubby where are you na?

He dey club
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by ABOKI9ja: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:

Hehehehe
Start toasting o
Really? Alright I will start soon kiss kiss
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Laird(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
slurryeye:
Hands down, we Nigerians are the most joyous people on earth. Despite the recession, parties still going on in thousands every weekend

Sadly because most blacks are known Consumers; not Producers

People spend millions and thousands on drinks to impress people who don't care and Make money for the Drink Companies owned majorly by Westerners and Western Companies

1 Like

Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by okusman(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2017
the funniest thing about this post is that ... I know the groom.. it's been over 8 years that I saw that egbon (brother) last.... Nairaland is so lovely.... @Op where is that brother now?
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Peace2love: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2017
VolTOxic:
Nice. When I grow up, I want to be like this man.

In which aspect if I may ask?

Be yourself bro, you are unique, you don't have to be like anybody, though is good to admire someone. You are born to be great man.

Don't get me twisted!
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by erosimo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
hmm,Yoruba demon in action

E pain u abi, sorry
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Godiloveu(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
so this is wat i will get soon! no o can't let him out-shine me joor! make I go look for me dancing shoes, the practice start now!!
Samhay, wen u wan start to practice dis dance?
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by montezz(f): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
curiositymaster:

He dey club
Club ke?
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by montezz(f): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Really? Alright I will start soon kiss kiss
Waiting...
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by samhay: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Godiloveu:
so this is wat i will get soon!
no o can't let him out-shine me joor!
make I go look for me dancing shoes, the practice start now!!

Samhay, wen u wan start to practice dis dance?

Na Queen Kaffy and Loveth Otegbola be my dance instructor.

No try me o

1 Like

Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by nwachinemelu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:
Tall
Dark
Handsome
He even cried
He can dance
Awwwwwwww

Hubby where are you na?
....search no more hun, am here
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:

Club ke?

Yes na, I see am for club Jokerz last weekend cheesy
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by ABOKI9ja: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:

Waiting...
ok kiss kiss kiss
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Cybertext(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
montezz:
Tall
Dark
Handsome
He even cried
He can dance
Awwwwwwww

Hubby where are you na?

Look no further bday-mate, We can make this happen wink cool
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by montezz(f): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
curiositymaster:

Yes na, I see am for club Jokerz last weekend cheesy
Tell him I'm waiting o
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by montezz(f): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cybertext:

Look no further bday-mate, We can make this happen wink cool
Lol
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by IamAthens(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Their lips sha. Same size.
Re: Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2017
montezz:

Tell him I'm waiting o

No lele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.