Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Try A New Sex Position Tonight! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Try A New Sex Position Tonight! (1120 Views)

Have You Seen This Sex Position? / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by engrMikemd(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Looking for a new way to shake up your sex life? Try one of these sex position tonight!

Hip hugger:
When the woman is on top, she gets center of gravity stimulation, plus she has more control of the rhythm and depth of penetration (deeper penetration also ups the odds of a vaginal orgasm). But in this position, with his hands guiding your hips, you can both drive the bus.
Bonus benefit: “It can be difficult for men to keep strong erections when the woman is on top,” says a sexual health educator at the Kinsey Institute, Dr. Debby Herbenick; “but because his legs are up, he has more leverage and can give stimulation to himself when he needs it.”

Hip flex-er:
Start out supporting yourselves on your arms, then take turns: When one person leans back, the other does more work.
Bonus benefit: With this setup, women can get the kind of stimulation they want. “Raise your hips and control the movement,” says Herbenick. “Go deeper or more shallow. Feel your front, back, or side walls. Try thrusting or grinding.”

Missionary—45 degrees:
Starting in the missionary position, he turns his body at a 45-degree angle. “The vagina is not nerve rich,” says Herbenick. “Its purpose is to birth a baby, so you don’t really want too many nerves there.” But you may experience more clitoral stimulation and sensation on the side of the vaginal walls, which can feel good to some women, she says.
Bonus benefit: Try this position without penetration if you have pain or dryness issues — he will enjoy the friction of being between your legs.

On his lap—facing away:
He sits on the edge of the bed while you, with your back to him, lower yourself down. You’ll get more leverage if your feet can touch the floor. “You’ll both have free hands to stimulate each other,” says Herbenick. “This position feels fun and young and sexy.”
Bonus benefit: He’s perfectly positioned to hit your center of gravity and reach around to help you orgasm.
http://punchng.com/try-a-new-sex-position-tonight/
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by REIIGN(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks, but cowgirl is always bae grin
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by stephleena(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
all these nonsense, and i ask what's the need,and to what end,or to what purpose
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by stephleena(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
all these nonsense, and i ask what's the need,and to what end,or to what purpose
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by engrMikemd(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
stephleena:
how can you call this non-essential, you will never ceases to amaze me
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by youngest85(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op, and God bless.........more grease to ur elbow
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by stephleena(f): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
engrMikemd:
how can you call this non-essential, you will never ceases to amaze me
amaze you??am confused..
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Divay22(f): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Do we really need this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Thisboysef(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
End time comments above me
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by engrMikemd(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
stephleena:
amaze you??am confused..
smiley
stephleena:
amaze you??am confused..
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by engrMikemd(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Divay22:
Do we really need this undecided
yes we do
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
engrMikemd:

yes we do
Nope...you do alone angry

1 Like

Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by engrMikemd(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Divay22:
Nope...you do alone angry
siddon there hypocrite
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Yuneehk(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Here in Lagos, this weather is just perfect to try them all grin
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Headlesschicken(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin All dis sh!t just 2spill some sh!t,while odas r busy reasoning on how to be more reproductive here u r talking utter rubb!sh,u r part of d problem dis society has...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Divay22(f): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
engrMikemd:

siddon there hypocrite
i am most happy you got the msg that you're alone on this one cool cool cool cool

Nighty night grin

1 Like

Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by REIIGN(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
engrMikemd:
siddon there hypocrite
[/s]
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yuneehk:
Here in Lagos, this weather is just perfect to try them all grin
virgin Mary please keep quiet
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
OP,drop pics na;abi you want me to cry first.

T34M V1RG1N
Re: Try A New Sex Position Tonight! by mazizitonene(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
She got me got me working day and night......

(1) (Reply)

Mascum Herbal Pride ''the Mens Pride'' / What's The Difference Between Relationship And Dating?? / Awful Things That Happens To Your Body When You Turn 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.