Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays (799 Views)

How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by Eddygourdo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Truly its been a while I made a male friend. I am tired of women friends. Its proved to be a waste of time. They collect and collect aand often times have nothing to give back.

In these days of homosexuality I find it so uncomfortable being nice and agreeable with a male stranger, I remember the good old days when one didn't fear the intentions of a guy man. We all were so free to be cool. University days of way back. Now with all these homo people, I trust no one. I am hot tempered and wouldn't wanna kill someone cos I thought he hitting on me wrongly.

How do u all do it , without it being wierd.
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
To me I just find making new friends a waste of time...

Nobody is willing to sacrifice their time anymore to hang out.

1 Like

Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by mazizitonene(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
've got so many acquaintances......but so few friends.....
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by firstking01(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
I just don't keep male friendsundecided
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
To me I just find making new friends a waste of time...

Nobody is willing to sacrifice their time anymore to hang out.
you nailed it
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by McBrooklyn(m): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2017

Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by johncallidon(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Mhe too,, am tired of making new friends
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by tripplephi: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2017
lols this is funny

see either you find in church, or at a sports viewing centre or an eatery or at a newspaper stand..... its all around you

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS, MAKE YOURSELF FRIENDLY..... but if you want to keep friends ENSURE YOUR LIFE IS NOT BORING AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING TO DO/SAY.

males are logical and we need something logical that we can reason with in order to find meaning or purpose for visiting or conversation.

STAY INTERESTING BRO.

Eddygourdo:
Truly its been a while I made a male friend. I am tired of women friends. Its proved to be a waste of time. They collect and collect aand often times have nothing to give back.

In these days of homosexuality I find it so uncomfortable being nice and agreeable with a male stranger, I remember the good old days when one didn't fear the intentions of a guy man. We all were so free to be cool. University days of way back. Now with all these homo people, I trust no one. I am hot tempered and wouldn't wanna kill someone cos I thought he hitting on me wrongly.

How do u all do it , without it being wierd.

1 Like

Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by Eddygourdo(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2017
tripplephi:
lols this is funny

see either you find in church, or at a sports viewing centre or an eatery or at a newspaper stand..... its all around you

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS, MAKE YOURSELF FRIENDLY..... but if you want to keep friends ENSURE YOUR LIFE IS NOT BORING AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING TO DO/SAY.

males are logical and we need something logical that we can reason with in order to find meaning or purpose for visiting or conversation.

STAY INTERESTING BRO.

there are no gays in those places you mentioned ? My post discusses how one does it without the fear of "could he be gay" is that why he wanna hang out ? Should I take a kitchen knife or a cutlass ? Etc
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by tripplephi: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2017
bros IS IT GAY or FRIENDSHIP you seek?

FOR YOU SHALL ONLY FIND WHAT YOU SEEK....
what qualities do you seek in a normal male friend...
BESIDES.... gays are very very scarce in NIGERIA.... on a ratio of 1 to 100 MEN.
so dont turn this thread to something that is off the point. IF YOU SEEK REAL FRIENDSHIPS... MAKE THEM.

Eddygourdo:
there are no gays in those places you mentioned ? My post discusses how one does it without the fear of "could he be gay" is that why he wanna hang out ? Should I take a kitchen knife or a cutlass ? Etc
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by Eddygourdo(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
tripplephi:
bros IS IT GAY or FRIENDSHIP you seek?

FOR YOU SHALL ONLY FIND WHAT YOU SEEK....
what qualities do you seek in a normal male friend...
BESIDES.... gays are very very scarce in NIGERIA.... on a ratio of 1 to 100 MEN.
so dont turn this thread to something that is off the point. IF YOU SEEK REAL FRIENDSHIPS... MAKE THEM.

I givvvvvvve up
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by tripplephi: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2017
bro eddy see dont give up... everyone who commented here is ya FRIEND.... grin grin grin grin

Eddygourdo:
I givvvvvvve up
Re: How Do You All Make Male Friendships Nowadays by Eddygourdo(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
tripplephi:
bro eddy see dont give up... everyone who commented here is ya FRIEND.... grin grin grin grin

funny you

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? / Seven(7) Things You Should Never Do To Your P3nis Before S3x / Is All Well With My Love Life? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.