Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,273 members, 7,822,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? (801 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by helinues: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
We only talk once on phone. He just directly sent me request. Should I accept his request?
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by naughtyDiana: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
helinues:
We only talk once on phone. He just directly sent me request. Should I accept his request?
lol. yes, if u don't, he'll know and he'll kill u
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Maybe-Not
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
naughtyDiana:
lol. yes, if u don't, he'll know and he'll kill u

cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Freewoman(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
You keep banging another man's daughter and now you are afraid of her father abi?, nonsense pikin

helinues:
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Kondomatic(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
He wants to make you a group Admin
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by CaroLyner(f): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
U wanna decline the request before? grin
Means you're not ready to continue dating his daughter
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
The award of the website with the silliest questions goes to........Nairaland Forum.
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by FvckShiT(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Freewoman:
You keep banging another man's daughter and now you are afraid of her father abi?, nonsense pikin

...it's his fůcking duty to fůck her
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by UltraLeslie1: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
helinues:
You should, if you don't have a convincing excuse.

But the cyberstalking is about to get real.
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by helinues: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Dreamwaker:
The award of the website with the silliest questions goes to........Nairaland Forum.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Presh900(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2017
hmmm

Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Bluezy13(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
If you are not in for a serious business with his daughter, don't accept it.

Neither accept nor decline.
Keep it hanging there.
If you keep it hanging, whenever he mentions it, you can tell him you haven't seen it and that you will accept it whenever you will go online.
But if you decline it, and he happens to mention sending you a request, what excuse will you give him, especially if he is inclined facebook-wise??

I have some unwanted friendly requests still pending ... I can neither accept them nor decline because the choice is like between the devil and the deep blue sea.
The request will disappear after a while.
Re: Should I Accept Facebook Friend Request From My Girlfriend's Dad? by Jodha(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
The guy above me is totally correct grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Friday Fight: Girl And Her Boyfriend Engage In Street Fight In Abuja / Is This Fashion. / "Being A Babymama Is Better Than Being A Wife— Actress Feyisara Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.