Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks Exclusively To Tatafonaija On The Certificate Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks Exclusively To Tatafonaija On The Certificate Scandal (685 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks Exclusively To Tatafonaija On The Certificate Scandal by tatafonaija: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
In an sms message sent to me Senator Dino Melaye had this to say
" Sahara Reporters have promoted their stupidity and hate to an advertisement level. One will imagine how you did not graduate from a university and still be able to run masters in the same school. I am presently a student of ABU running my 3rd degree programme in the same university and 7th degree in whole. No amount of ....

read more http://www.tatafonaija.com/2017/03/breaking-news-senator-dino-melaye.html

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks Exclusively To Tatafonaija On The Certificate Scandal by Thisboysef(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
E be like say the guy above me forget him sense for church yestarday
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks Exclusively To Tatafonaija On The Certificate Scandal by psucc(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nna the opening statement is too much.

Dino you need fear no foe.

After all, the APC were not happy with Sani's use of English on the floor of the Senate.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not The Enemies Of President Buhari / How Truth Is This Picture? / Obasanjo’s Reference To Salamigate Confirmed Fayemi Became Governor By Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.