Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "He Will Be Rescued Alive" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "He Will Be Rescued Alive" (606 Views)

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "He Will Be Rescued Alive" by 247frolicboss(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Mother Allwell Orji, the medical doctor that jumped off at the Third Mainland Bridge into the lagoon on Sunday has told sympathisers that she is hopeful that her son will be rescued by the emergency officials.

The rescue exercise, which began Sunday night and continued yesterday, was conducted down to the Oworonsoki end without any success.

A member of the family, who spoke on condition of anonymity, politely told Vanguard to leave, saying “as it is now, his mother is too devastated. She is hopeful that God can do the impossible. She has refused to see anyone now. I will appreciate it if their opinion is respected.”

However, the woman was sighted responding faintly to condolences from church members and other residents of the community.

During Mrs Orji’s conversation with sympathisers, she expressed optimism that her son would return home alive.

According to her, “I am hopeful that my son will be rescued by the emergency officials and not the recovery of his body.”

She also stated that his son was not married but that marriage plans were on before the tragedy.

A family source, however, told Vanguard that she (mother) had earlier lamented that the driver did not tell her of their journey, saying that could be the reason why he didn’t alert her immediately the tragedy occurred.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/he-will-be-rescued-alive-mother-of.html

Re: Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "He Will Be Rescued Alive" by Jabioro: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Maybe he has gone to see mammy water.. Dreaming is not an offence

(1) (Reply)

Weight Gain / Joyetech Evic Primo Mini-ijust Nexgen-tsunami Mech Kit Are Available Now / Could Vitamin C Be The Reason Why Some Antimalarial Medicines Don't Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.