Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Regina Daniels: She’s Gotta Be The Hottest 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Daniels: She’s Gotta Be The Hottest 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress (1848 Views)

Guys Gotta Be Careful Out There / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: She’s Gotta Be The Hottest 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress by tkgz(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Regina Daniels: She’s gotta be the hottest 16 year old Nollywood actress
Apologies if you’re offended by the word “Hottest” for a 16 year old Girl… Actress, Regina Daniels has got to be the hottest looking 16 year old Celebrity in Nigeria. She should be competition with Iyabo ojo’s daughter and Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter. But Naah. She’s a celebrity and has featured in some Nollywood movies.. Hopefully we’d get to see Michelle and Priscilla Ojo in movies soon.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/2017/03/regina-daniels-shes-gotta-be-hottest-16.html

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! I Opened My Parents Bedroom Door And This Happened / I Have Sex 12times A Week,is It OK For Me? / The changes that occur in your body when you fall into deep love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.