Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (72798 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Crimecity: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2018
An 100 level student, who is reportedly 19 years of age just bought his 16-year-old girlfriend a Benz, iWatch and Iphone X Max, all in a bid to surprise her.

The Abuja based student, Zubairu, is causing a stir online after he gave his girlfriend, Nihat the ultimate surprised.

He surprised her with a Mercedes Benz, iWatch and an iPhone X Max for her 16th birthday. The girlfriend is said to be an SS3 student.

Zabairu can bee seen in the now viral video leading Nihat to where the Benz is parked, as friends and well wishers gathered to experience the special moment.

Watch The Lovely Video HERE

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Jacqueline22(f): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Am not surprised

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by HungerMustGo: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Nigeria men are the dumbest on earth.

A lady that will dump you for another guy and mock you afterwards.

I can bet that he never bought a bicycle for his suffering mum.

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by GOFRONT(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Zubairu......That is how they roll.

That is how they spend the excess money their father have stolen.

They dont work for it??

480 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by ebujany(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by highpriestess: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2018
The person that is above the person that is above Me, just shut the fvck up.

Nobody caused your frustration this morning.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Duchessree(f): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by tokrizy: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2018
he is giving her ASSURANCE

9 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Deckline(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2018
We know Yahoo+ guys when we see them. That girl glory strong o...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by samysmoothfresh: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2018
The guy is either a yahoo boy showing appreciation to the girl for allowing him use her pant and destiny OR he is the son of one of these senseless cows in government milking our country dry

which ever case, i salute his courage and stupidity!!!

375 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by samysmoothfresh: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2018
highpriestess:
The person that is above the person that is above Me, just shut the fvck up.

Nobody caused your frustration this morning.

shut up!!

282 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by samysmoothfresh: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Nigeria men Me and some Nigerian men like me are the dumbest on earth.

22 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by IamD18: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Wetin person nogo see for this country..grin grin

19 years boy gifting his 16 years girlfriend a Benz.

This one na small girl with big-small god.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Rextizzle(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2018
He's either the son of a polithiefcian or a Yahoo boy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by carammel(f): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Such a girl has access to better rides, this is just a plus.
I dunno how her parents would accept it though.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by yemi541: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2018
not bad
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by wole324: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
lucky you girl...but at thesame time watch your back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Powerexpert: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Seriously!

What is the source of his wealth?

Probably he is a member of the BMC crew.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by PLATO1U(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
This is serious. Am I pained? No.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by econo88(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2018
that girl...
the rear seat of the car...
with a lot of other men...

I know this is gonna happen... cool

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The guy is either a yahoo boy showing appreciation to the girl for allowing him use her pant and destiny OR he is the son of one of these senseless cows in government milking our country dry

which ever case, i salute his courage and stupidity!!!
how many people destiny fit buy Benz? This one na politician pikin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Holywizard: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2018
The small girl must really be good in dick sucking

5 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Crimecity: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by OppMod: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Nigeria men are the dumbest on earth.

.n

The guy mumunity dey wear suit. Na this kyn news dey pain me. Later the slowpoke go dey rue him wasted resources and time with the girl...instead of you to elevate your family. Young man, my heart bleeds for your sake. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2018
No no we can't take this

EFCC and DSS must go after him and investigate the source of his wealth...

Before all our girlfriends start to ask for same

19 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by omusiliyu(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
Zubairu......That is how they roll.

That is how they spend the excess money their father have stolen.

They dont work for it??

The boy is not a yahooboy but politician's son.

Sarki, Madridguy and other BMC crews on #30k/month won't be happy about this

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by EggSauce(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm congratulations to her...nice ride..whichever way he got the money is nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Alexaonfleek: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2018
And he's using money meant for the masses

16 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by suyamasta(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Say wetin? If na my sister she go return d Benz!
At 16 you have been tied to that guy for life, except na marriage matter which at 16 is too damn young!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.