Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69154 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:12am On Jul 20, 2017
tvcatch15:

Created my first ever gig on Graphics and Web Design.. Pls check out my gigs

https://www.fiverr.com/dew017.

Will get back to you over the weekend
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Pilot4Airbus(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
5errguru:

I will check and get back to you over the weekend.

Thanks, tho I've made some logos through WhatsApp but they won't want to go through fiverr.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kfrosh: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good afternoon sir. I sent you a mail yesterday. Kindly reply ASAP. Thanks
5errguru:

Will get back to you over the weekend
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by gboyetade: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
buy PayPal and Payoneer funds @ 330/$

Contact : 09096853301( calls only), 08059391054( calls and WhatsApp).

We also buy bitcoin and skrill

You get naira instantly.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by wa5lly: 3:16am On Jul 25, 2017
I thank the op for this wonderful opportunity but I just want to ask when we are starting the fillable PDF form tutorial. pls we need it.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
wa5lly:
I thank the op for this wonderful opportunity but I just want to ask when we are starting the fillable PDF form tutorial. pls we need it.

very soon...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Samlopey1: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
pls help me oooo, am yet to be making money with my fiverr gigs, i based on relationship https://www.fiverr.com/oluwalopetosi
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tshabalala: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Hi bosses in the house, I need your help pls help me to click and view my gig on fiverr. I am also in need of review.

Tag: ecover

Username : jackson_graphic...... I AM ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT NEEDS MORE CLICKS AND REVIEW TO START EARNING MONEY

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Samlopey1:
pls help me oooo, am yet to be making money with my fiverr gigs, i based on relationship https://www.fiverr.com/oluwalopetosi

you dont have a gig yet. I check your page. Nothing was there.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by JMystique(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2017
I registered with Payoneer some days ago and they didnt given me information concerning when my card is coming, how long does it take for this to happen, or do I have to apply or something
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by palukzny(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bro how did you past the test cos I was just being transfered back and forth after following their guidelines..
Kindly assist me on it..
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature below for contact
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by marv1: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please send the link to me taiwo1122@yahoo.com.
thanks
tvcatch15:

How do I use the crack file after installing the trial software.
Tnx
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by JMystique(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
lilyv8:
Transcription is not as hard as you think if you have good ears for American accent and can type very fast. my typing speed is about 89 words per minute. right now I have an order to transcribe 5 hours in three days. and I've done this for this same client in 48 hours. Here is another trick that helps me. I do not transcribe more than 2 speakers. I also have an app on my android tablet called transcribe player. the player can slow the audio down and I can pause and rewind by 10 secs. I have noticed that the audio players of tablets are far efficient than laptops thus I plug my ear piece to my tablet and as it plays I type. when I am lost, I press the back button on the screen. the tablet is usually at my side for efficiency and speed. you can try this out. don't try to pick everything during transcription but try to pick more than 70%. try to type correctly and where you didn't here, type out the time of that place in the document. later, during proofreading, you can then go back to those time stamps and try to decipher what is been said. I enjoy transcription when there are no many speakers. I do not take bad audio files. you can make a good fortune with transcription. but endeavour to learn new skills. stop looking for a software to do the job because if there were, you won't be employed for the job.

I've been following your insightfull posts on this thread and I finally took the create my fiverr gig today, could you help me check it out and give me some advice cos I think I've over offered. I did d gotranscript test few days ago and awaiting result, will do transcribeme today if work will allow. Here's my fiverr gig Oga 5errguru help me check it out too, appreciate the good work you guys are doing here. Also transcribeme is asking for a Paypal account, can't I use Payoneer there too?

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by nowpresence(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
5errguru:

Yea,

I have the the Adobe illustrator cc 2017 software. Its working perfectly!

It's around 2Gb.

Send me an email..
5errguru@gmail. Com
please please please, I have been following this topic religiously although I sent you an email with a response yet I hope you reply this one.
I have been trying to download the adobe illustrator through bit torrent and it's showing 8Gb. it's quite large and I don't have enough data and money to load more data to finish the download.
so if you don't mind I would love to get the adobe illustrator from you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by nowpresence(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
5errguru:

Yea,

I have the the Adobe illustrator cc 2017 software. Its working perfectly!

It's around 2Gb.

Send me an email..
5errguru@gmail. Com
please please please, I have been following this topic religiously although I sent you an email with a response yet I hope you reply this one.
I have been trying to download the adobe illustrator through bit torrent and it's showing 8Gb. it's quite large and I don't have enough data and money to load more data to finish the download.
email address :ojevwefe@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2017
nowpresence:

email address :ojevwefe@gmail.com
thanks

I will send you an email later today. Mine is around 2Gb. 2017 Illustrator Cc
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2017
JMystique:

I've been following your insightfull posts on this thread and I finally took the create my fiverr gig today, could you help me check it out and give me some advice cos I think I've over offered. I did d gotranscript test few days ago and awaiting result, will do transcribeme today if work will allow. Here's my fiverr gig link https://www.fiverr.com/johnsonanietie4 Oga 5errguru help me check it out too, appreciate the good work you guys are doing here. Also transcribeme is asking for a Paypal account, can't I use Payoneer there too?
Ok I will check today.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2017
marv1:
Please send the link to me taiwo1122@yahoo.com.
thanks

Search online for crack.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
tshabalala:
Hi bosses in the house, I need your help pls help me to click and view my gig on fiverr. I am also in need of review.

Tag: ecover

Username : jackson_graphic...... I AM ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT NEEDS MORE CLICKS AND REVIEW TO START EARNING MONEY

Link please..
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2017
palukzny:
Bro how did you past the test cos I was just being transfered back and forth after following their guidelines..
Kindly assist me on it..

Kindly expatriate. I don't get you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by nowpresence(f): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2017
5errguru:

I will send you an email later today. Mine is around 2Gb. 2017 Illustrator Cc
thanks. I am grateful.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
nowpresence:

thanks. I am grateful.

Guess you got my mail.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by nowpresence(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
5errguru:

Guess you got my mail.
yea. thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
5errguru:

Guess you got my mail.
Boss i got my first ever order on Fiverr and its under Adobe Acrobat, changing pdf to Fillable forms, you didn't conclude the tutorials again Boss,last day to deliver it is on Wednesday o
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2017
5errguru:

Guess you got my mail.
Boss please i wanted to install the software, its asking for password, the Adobe Acrobat you uploaded on your site few months ago, bro please i have an order to deliver 2moro...... what do i do?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR PAYPAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
5errguru:

Guess you got my mail.
Boss you no see my mentions, my first ever order on Fiverr Am yet to do the job, i have 16hrs left i need your help
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tshabalala: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Hello bosses in the house help me to check my fiverr gig/account. I bought 10 reviews and yet no sales.
https://www.fiverr.com/jackson_graphic/design-3d-ecover-bundle-of-ebook-cover-software-or-product-box-dvd-cd

Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2017
vickertony:

Boss you no see my mentions, my first ever order on Fiverr Am yet to do the job, i have 16hrs left i need your help

NO.

kindly resend
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
tshabalala:
Hello bosses in the house help me to check my fiverr gig/account. I bought 10 reviews and yet no sales.
https://www.fiverr.com/jackson_graphic/design-3d-ecover-bundle-of-ebook-cover-software-or-product-box-dvd-cd

nice one. try offering more niche

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.