Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69464 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tshabalala: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
I need a PDF/ebook(magnet lead) formatted In less than 8 hours. Inbox me if you can do it
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by agesconcept(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
can you please add me to a whatapp forum on Fiveer 0 8 0 5 7046656
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by henny24: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
5errguru please help me check this gig https://www.fiverr.com/adetooke
Thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
henny24:
5errguru please help me check this gig https://www.fiverr.com/adetooke
Thank you
Ok I wil do that over the weekend
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Julivas(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
5errguru:

Though, I have not started but I want to thank Serrguru for the good work he has done so far on this thread.
Op, please what are the specifications to look for in buying a laptop to do all you have taught on this thread?
Thanks.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Julivas:

Though, I have not started but I want to thank Serrguru for the good work he has done so far on this thread.
Op, please what are the specifications to look for in buying a laptop to do all you have taught on this thread?
Thanks.

Quadcore or coil i3 upward with 500HD and 2G RAM upward as well be fine....

But if you get money, wink Go for the latest coil i7 7th generation 12GB Ram, 1TB... that's end of discussion.

Model: HP or Dell.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Update..

New tutorial coming up on Sunday... around 8pm.

Cheers
One Love.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Julivas(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2017
5errguru:

Quadcore or coil i3 upward with 500HD and 2G RAM upward as well be fine....

But if you get money, wink Go for the latest coil i7 7th generation 12GB Ram, 1TB... that's end of discussion.

Model: HP or Dell.
Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
5errguru:

Gig is perfect, But typing is not that hot-cake in fiverr, since you are good at typing, you can add other gig like transcribing and virtual assistance. That will go a long way in you getting order.

cheers
One love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by randomShek: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Calling all new freelancers! Let us gather together to end the scarcity of sales in our accounts and help ourselves by sharing and learning all the tidbits of Fiverr we know. Join with https://chat.whatsapp .com/AXtl6tn8nHsAxdgy8orWq8
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday pals....
keep tuned for today's class around 8pm. Bless you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
FORM CREATION USING FORM FIELDS

As explained in our previous class, Acrobat is best known for editing PDF and creating interactive PDF. I will try my best to explain how this can be done. I also uploaded a short video which I got online to help you guys understand it better. I ensured its of low MB for easy download. So lets start.

STEP 1
Open your Acrobat if you are not using it as a default file for opening PDF documents, then click on the tools on the RHS. After which a pop down menu will appear, just click on create then SELECT the option "FROM EXISTING DOCUMENT", navigate to the folder where your pdf is and open.

THAT'S ALL, Acrobat will automatically locate all the boxes in the form and fill then up. Its as simple as that (you can refer to the short video )

STEP 2

Sometimes not all the boxes will be made fillable. In such scenerio all you have to do is to finish it up manually. On top of your PDF you will see the fields once you are in the EDIT MODE.

TEXTBOX : Basically used for adding text to a field. simply click and drag to the form. you can play with the properties by double clicking on the fields and make any amendmensts in need be.

CHECKBOX : This box is used for checking items, it can be checked and unchecked. this means that you can use this checkbox for selecting items in such a way that the user can chose more than one options from list of item. To use it simply click on it and drag to anywhere you want it to be ON THE FORM.

RADIO BUTTON: This is basically used for selcting ONLY ONE OPTION . (Example Gender : Male or Female) you can use the radio button to select this.
NOTE: Major problem do occur here with beginners. let me explain:

when you click on thr radio button and drop on the form, it shows two names
1) Radio button choice
2) GROUP NAME.

You are 100% free to change the radio button's choice BUT THE GROUP NAME (e.g GROUP 1), caution must be taken (I usually leave it as it is if I am doing a particular set of group items) BUT WHEN you are working on another group of which you want to select one item, on clicking and droping the radio button on the form, IT AUTOMATICALLY RECALLS THE FIRST GROUP NAME LIKE : GROUP1. Here all you need do is to change the group name to a new name (e.g GROUP 2). Always remember to do this on every new group you are working on.

WHY ?
If you dont do this, it means that all the items you are working on are on the same group, which means that the radio button will only select one iteam irrespective of number of individual group item you are working on

STEP 3

LISTBOX: This is basically used for adding list of items in such a way that the user can select a particular item that you have entered already. To use it, just click on and drop on the form thats all. To add the items to the list, simply DOUBLE CLICK ON THE BOX to open the listbox properties. then select OPTIONS, under items; write and click on the add button to add then.

STEP 4

DROPDOWNLIST: This is similar to listbox. sample step in listbox is applicable.

NEXT CLASS, I will be discussing the PUSBUTTON (SAVE PRINT RESET AND EMAIL BUTTON). You can just play around with this ones we talked about. Interactive PDF is that simple and easy, You dont really need any special knowledge to use it. you can search other videos as well, if you encounter any p challenge kindly drop it in this forum and I will do my best to assist with the solution if I can.

(Video not uploading, here is the link go to: youtube dot com/watch?v=9GQ_eoCA_XI) --- HOpe ypu code, If I TYPE LINK AS IT IS, I will be bocked.

Once again have a lovely week

One love

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by henny24: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
5errguru:

Gig is perfect, But typing is not that hot-cake in fiverr, since you are good at typing, you can add other gig like transcribing and virtual assistance. That will go a long way in you getting order.

cheers
One love
Okay thank you so much .
I will definitely work on your recommendations.
God bless you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Carmal90(m): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2017
5errguru:

As explained in our previous class, Acrobat is best known for editing PDF and creating interactive PDF. I will try my best to explain how this can be done. I also uploaded a short video which I got online to help you guys understand it better. I ensured its of low MB for easy download. So lets start.

STEP 1
Open your Acrobat if you are not using it as a default file for opening PDF documents, then click on the tools on the RHS. After which a pop down menu will appear, just click on create then SELECT the option "FROM EXISTING DOCUMENT", navigate to the folder where your pdf is and open.

THAT'S ALL, Acrobat will automatically locate all the boxes in the form and fill then up. Its as simple as that (you can refer to the short video )

STEP 2

Sometimes not all the boxes will be made fillable. In such scenerio all you have to do is to finish it up manually. On top of your PDF you will see the fields once you are in the EDIT MODE.

TEXTBOX : Basically used for adding text to a field. simply click and drag to the form. you can play with the properties by double clicking on the fields and make any amendmensts in need be.

CHECKBOX : This box is used for checking items, it can be checked and unchecked. this means that you can use this checkbox for selecting items in such a way that the user can chose more than one options from list of item. To use it simply click on it and drag to anywhere you want it to be ON THE FORM.

RADIO BUTTON: This is basically used for selcting ONLY ONE OPTION . (Example Gender : Male or Female) you can use the radio button to select this.

1) Radio button choice
2) GROUP NAME.

You are 100% free to change the radio button's choice BUT THE GROUP NAME (e.g GROUP 1), caution must be taken (I usually leave it as it is if I am doing a particular set of group items) BUT WHEN you are working on another group of which you want to select one item, on clicking and droping the radio button on the form, IT AUTOMATICALLY RECALLS THE FIRST GROUP NAME LIKE : GROUP1. Here all you need do is to change the group name to a new name (e.g GROUP 2). Always remember to do this on every new group you are working on.

WHY ?
If you dont do this, it means that all the items you are working on are on the same group, which means that the radio button will only select one iteam irrespective of number of individual group item you are working on

STEP 3

LISTBOX: This is basically used for adding list of items in such a way that the user can select a particular item that you have entered already. To use it, just click on and drop on the form thats all. To add the items to the list, simply DOUBLE CLICK ON THE BOX to open the listbox properties. then select OPTIONS, under items; write and click on the add button to add then.

STEP 4

NEXT CLASS, I will be discussing the PUSBUTTON (SAVE PRINT RESET AND EMAIL BUTTON). You can just play around with this ones we talked about. Interactive PDF is that simple and easy, You dont really need any special knowledge to use it. you can search other videos as well, if you encounter any p challenge kindly drop it in this forum and I will do my best to assist with the solution if I can.

(Video not uploading, here is the link go to: youtube dot com/watch?v=9GQ_eoCA_XI) --- HOpe ypu code, If I TYPE LINK AS IT IS, I will be bocked.

One love

HI,
Couple of things running through my mind now and will be glad if you can help.
About the pdf fillable form.
Pls how does this work?
Will the client gave you the template of the form to change to fillable form?
Pls explain.
Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by modath(f): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by nell3: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2017
5errguru:
I really don't believe in making money online, not until I joined Fiverr. I knew most of us in the house have heard about Fiverr. Several techniques have been provided by the gurus but yet they don't last long in Fiverr business due to short cut méthods they device. This methods earns little but does not last for long due to bad ratings, which will surface later. The truth is that you can't deceive people for long once they get your trick, your business reputation will be tarnished.

To make money in fiverr, is not as easy as they all portray, you have to work for it. When I joined fiverr in 2014 , for 6 months I did not earn a single $5, Why ? That was because I did not have any sale-able skill on fiverr. So within the next six months, I started learning what I think will sell more through Youtube, making it a year. After that I had an order on a simple task: "design of letterhead ". Which I did to earn a $5 after one year. So after my $5 sell, from 2015 till date, my gig started selling gradually. But the good part of it is that it was not affecting my work, I do fiverr at my leisure time and I am still learning till date...

I further took my time to study the site and find out that one can easily make sells from the site with ease if and only if you know how to do that. It's very easy to earn
From fiverr, and you don't have to be a guru to make sells but as an amateur, you can still sell. Just take one step at a time and you will get there very soon.

Honestly I have earn alot from Fiverr and I am willing to teach first few people who are interested here in this forum. I just want you to have a feel of Internet money. smiley
We will take it step by step, till you master the strategy.

Reply to the post and we can start here. I am not promising you that you will earn $500 per month, No, but I will mentor you till you start earning from $5 upwards. It's a gradual process.

Please if you want to hit it big at onces; it won't work here, sorry to disappoint you but if you are determined and willing to learn then I will put you through for free and show you things you can do and earn fast from fiverr with good rating because it's geniue.

As times goes on I will show you my revenue from fiverr for those of you who think, earning $5 is too small from fiverr. Meanwhile see my fiverr page for little proof : www.fiverr.com/uchemaduagwu

Hopefully, we will start on 25th of March, 2017. If you have any questions kindly let me know.

I will also number the lessons chapter by chapter... so everybody can always check later if you weren't available to ask any question on Saturday or Sunday.

Every Saturday and Sunday night new lesson will be uploaded , to learn during the week... If you encounter any challenges. Kindly drop the comment via the lesson topic.

Doing this for free for my fellow brothers and sisters in nairaland.

One love. wink

https://mbasic.facebook.com/notes/fiverr-help/%E0%A6%AD%E0%A6%A3%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%A1-buyer-%E0%A6%8F%E0%A6%B0-list/846465468861885/?refid=28&_ft_=qid.6475923635904760701%3Amf_story_key.-4907593972637140015%3Atop_level_post_id.846465472195218&__tn__=H-R

How true is this
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kkevin: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm Looking to empower few Nigerians to Succeed on Fiverr and other Online Business By Rendering the best Assistance possible.

And In This Free training I will be throwing into the air upto 10 Bumper Online Business Tools, which includes

1. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key

2. 2 Email Extractor, Pro version

3. 100Million Usa, Uk, Canada and Worldwide Email Lists

4. Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software Pro Version

5. 4000 plr,mrr Ebooks with Full Resell right, with topics ranging from all niche

6. 60 premium Kindle Cover Templates

7. 500 Logo templates

8. 100 professional business card templates

9. Search Engine Index Tool

You Can Setup a Fiverr Gig or Resell All Anywhere Online For Maximum Profit.
And some of these Tools like the Emails Extractor Software can also help Generate realistic traffic to your Fiverr Gigs, thus increasing your monthly Earnings .

Or You Can also Use the Tools to Start-up any of the following Online Career, Like: Blogging, Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

With this Tools you can almost start Earning Immediately On Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com, to mention But few.

Here is a quick Rundown of the Tools You'll Receive from me:

1. Give you Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key. This is indisputably the most useful and the most expensive Bulk Email Sender in the World Today. (Worth more than $100) And you can Resell Anywhere online, including Fiverr, at own price.

2. I will Give you 2 Niche Base and Country Based Email Extractor to Help you Generate Emails of those who are Directly interested in Your Fiverr Gig or other your Online Business as the case may be.

3. And I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like,

4. I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

5. I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

6.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

7. I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

8. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

9. I will Also Give Google Indexer
(with this tools the world can see your website or Fiver gig on Google search engine

IM NOT SELLING THEM:
I CAN LET GO OF THEM FOR A LITTLE TOKEN OF 3K only

WILL ALSO SHOW YOU:
HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

KINDLY CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT. THANK YOU

I'm Also available on Whatsapp.

I can help if You're Outside the Nigerian Soil
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Imonijesu: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
how can i succeed in this platform when i d nt have a laptop,can use a cyber cafe.i can write and proofread.please help a brother
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Imonijesu:
how can i succeed in this platform when i d nt have a laptop,can use a cyber cafe.i can write and proofread.please help a brother

Ok. You can use your android phone bro. Just download the fiverr app on your phone for notification once you have sn order. So firstly, go to cafe to create the gig. When you have order simple download the file, view with your phone or go to cafe to do that. But make sure you use 2 days delivery, not within 24 hours. You can start like that...

Thank you
Tony
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Carmal90:

HI,
Couple of things running through my mind now and will be glad if you can help.
About the pdf fillable form.
Pls how does this work?
Will the client gave you the template of the form to change to fillable form?
Pls explain.
Thanks

Yea some clients will give you form just to make fillable while othere might want you to create the form and make fillable... that's double money. Start with converting forms first, then with time you can start creating simple forms. At that stage, you just won jackpot because any order you have will be starting from $15 upward per page.

But I working on thing, it will unfold soonest.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
agesconcept:
can you please add me to a whatapp forum on Fiveer 0 8 0 5 7046656

Have not yet started it officially. I will do that soonest.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
For those of us going into graphics designs. Based on different request I have been getting. I am working on something once I am done with it. I will present it on this platform to enable us learn graphic design with easy.

Thank you.
One love.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 1:54am On Oct 13, 2017
kkevin:
I'm Looking to empower few Nigerians to Succeed on

KINDLY CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT. THANK YOU

I'm Also available on Whatsapp.

I can help if You're Outside the Nigerian Soil

I don't see anyone telling you not to post your ad here but when people post their ad on your thread you start crying foul
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

Contact in signature, Whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Carmal90(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2017
pls who can help me with adobe acrobat download link////
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
5errguru:

STEP 1

STEP 2

1) Radio button choice
2) GROUP NAME.

WHY ?

STEP 3

STEP 4

One love
can you send me the software you use. Mine is asking me to sign up.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Kindly chat me up again. Send me your mail. I will send it again tomorrow noon. I mean the acrobat software. Just send me an email. So I can include you when sending the software.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Also I making a video tutorial... its really taking my time but once I am done I will let you guys know.

Thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by ollybode(m): 5:36am On Nov 04, 2017
5errguru:
Also I making a video tutorial... its really taking my time but once I am done I will let you guys know.

Thank you
Great work

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.