Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) (26457 Views)

FG Hands Over Apapa Road Design To Dangote, Raises Trailer Park Cost To N9.55bn / Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota / Man Swims On Lekki Road As Flood Takes Over Lagos Island (Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by ROBO1722: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
SAME STORIES EVERY YEAR IN LAGOS……..POLITICS OF NO CHANGE!
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by ROBO1722: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
SAME STORIES EVERY YEAR IN LAGOS……POLITICS OF NO CHANGE!
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by emi14: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
aramideji:
fool,really The cloth on you right now,thats where it comes from,your phone,your generator,your house ceiling,your shoe,your bathing soap even your casket they all come through Apapa local govt lagos and instead of you to increase govt awareness about their ineptitudeness you are busy displaying your foolishness.

You mind is centred in the congested city. And you're little self think everyone around naira land reside in Lagos. God forbid that I will be resident of Lagos in my life. I haven't experience light off since 3yrs. Lagos my foot.
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by aramideji(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
emi14:

You mind is centred in the congested city. And you're little self think everyone around naira land reside in Lagos. God forbid that I will be resident of Lagos in my life. I haven't experience light off since 3yrs. Lagos my foot.
If you have beef with Lagos as an entity,don't you think you need to check-in into a psych home? We talking about bad road you talking about light,whats my business if you whither away in your bush.
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
This one na flood?

Chaii

Na gota water.
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
The Lagos State Ministry of Environment must do more than they are currently doing. Massive awareness to the populace on the danger of dropping or dumping refuse in drainages and canals is as necessary if not more important as cleaning those channels.

I shudder at what might eventually become of the state if this is not addressed on time.
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2017
I have always found a way around things like that. I run my own company for 5yrs now after working under an org. I don't and will never give the use govt beyond the easy ones they can get.
checkolatunji:

Make sure you don't take a white collar job
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2017
NubiLove:
it is already deducted from your salary as P.A.Y.E

I don't need to receive all my profits into my Company account my dear. I have my way around it and I don't pay myself salaries or wages. I have other ways to get paid from my company. The govt is too useless to be given my money to pay for their convoy
Re: Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by igwebuike01: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2017
80% of Lagos is shitty slum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Milan For ECAM Council Meeting (Picture) / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.