Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,991 members, 7,828,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. (3941 Views)

Please How Can I Stop Loving, Calling My Guy / 8 Signs That A Man Will Never Stop Loving You / Why Won't Women Ever Stop Talking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

so true grin..e be like u sabi d matter sef grin.there was this playful babe in the lodge then.there was a time i was coming frm a long trip ...as i enter the lodge that evening she just rush at me the way Dangote truck go speed come grin.omo as i carry her na so my back wan almost bend cos i no expect say she go heavy like dat since she slim and petite grin.but then sha if u can carry a bag of rice without flinching...there is no lady u cannot lift in this world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cos on average na we guys weigh pass dem cos of our stronger denser bones cheesy.

I never chop enough to carry bag of rice o, I need to build stamina and enough muscle. angry grin grin

E be like se you Don study human Anatomy wella grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
enuk80:

you are so correct..i like your comment..i wish i could turn it to 2 million likes

Thank you sir, I appreciate sir. wink
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin grin
African men and ritual things make me weak.

Come on my sister, no be una cause am
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, no be by the size o. Some lepa get weight pass some orobo people o grin grin

You dey mind that big head called lefulefu undecided undecided

I get weight pass Bumbae1 sef cheesy tongue
Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Aderola15:

You dey mind that big head called lefulefu undecided undecided

I get weight pass Bumbae1 sef cheesy tongue
for real? cheesy cheesy
wow! wow! wow!! shocked
ur dp wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Come on my sister, no be una cause am
Come on brother, how did ur instincts arrive at such gross miscalculation?. when did we start looking like goats and sheep for sacrifice?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Sex Positions That Makes Ladies Look Sexier / My Husband Is Angry Over This Trivial Matter / Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.