Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,205 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son (47007 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders / Meet The Famous American Gay Couple With Their Cute Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by nkwuocha: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
What's the fuss here? And what's wrong with the ceremony? Couple? Isn't it supposed to be a pre wedding pics? Which means the traditional rites is done already? So I must wait for the blessings of a modern priest before I Bleep and bear children, after paying her dowry and lists procurement? I see little or no relevance in white wedding, to me it's a waste of money.Marriage blessing from the cleric is OK! Stop glorifying a white man's culture. The Bible made mention of Dowry and not white wedding.

Anyway, kids are everywhere on NL.

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by MrRhymes101(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
mile12crises:
Date is 18th of April.......so lovely
Congrats bro. pls view my last topic to watch me MC weddings
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nma27:
sure, u just come here and feel on top of the world, if you are beautiful upload ur DP lets us see. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Rukkydelta(f): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
[/color]
Congratulations wishing you a blissful marriage

vizkiz:
[color=#000099]You have a son and she is also pregnant before marriage. What sort of immoral beginning is this?
Immoral? undecided
At least is far better than those pre wedding photos where the groom grabs the bride's butt
Or those couple that have done countless of abortions
At least they didn't murder that cute little boy [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by donolatunji(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
mile12crises:
Date is 18th of April.......so lovely
Oya Gimme D Location
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
TolaTosin:
sure, u just come here and feel on top of the world, if you are beautiful upload ur DP lets us see. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Well, What stops you from feeling on top of d world eh? Your reverse psychology cannot even work on mua... lolz. You go old if u waiting to see my picture
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nicepoker(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Where is the son?
for belly
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nma27:
Well, What stops you from feeling on top of d world eh? Your reverse psychology cannot even work on mua... lolz. You go old if u waiting to see my picture
lol, funny u, i have noticed you and u are smiling ...

Just humble yourself bae and stop thinking too high of yourself, and looking down on others...

Many people who act like you are nothing in real life...

Social media world sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
TolaTosin:
lol, funny u, i have noticed you and u are smiling ...

Just humble yourself bae and stop thinking too high of yourself, and looking down on others...

Many people who act like you are nothing in real life...

Social media world sha
Its all in your head dear... I don't look down at people pls
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nma27:
Its all in your head dear... I don't look down at people pls
your words and comments says so, but i will confirm when i visit Abuja soon kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Tahtah: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
You have a son and she is also pregnant before marriage. What sort of immoral beginning is this?

It is their life. You need to be mindful of the way you talk.
He doesnt concern you.
Some boys will come here and type anything all in the name of I know
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Caseless: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2017
REIIGN:
Pre-wedding photos when there's evidence say una don already knack tire. gringrin

This kyn 1991 TV wey we use during Abacha regime grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Vorpal:

Indeed you did.

Happy for the couples though I couldn't see why a particular dude in blue fonts couldn't.
LOL. That guys is always angry, the reason why is what we're yet to know.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by adellam16(f): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
You have a son and she is also pregnant before marriage. What sort of immoral beginning is this?
Pre wedding wahala! Them done born pikin way done grow like dis come dey upload am dey claim pre wedding pic. Very dry concept, back ground of d pic, dry, camera sef very ancient. It is not by force u must put it up on NL.

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day