Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son (46780 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders / Meet The Famous American Gay Couple With Their Cute Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by BuariCopyPaste: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Rocktation, farano abeg come take these beautiful young lads to front page
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by mile12crises: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Couples are proclaimed married when dowries are paid (In Africa)

Biblically/in the modern world, when they are joined together as one by a priest.

And what do you really mean by BIBLICALLY/MODERN WORLD?

Its either you stick to the Biblical injunction or the modern world version....oya start cool

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by vizkiz: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
mile12crises:

And what do you really mean by BIBLICALLY/MODERN WORLD?

Its either you stick to the Biblical injunction or the modern world version....oya start cool

You have to be joined together as man and wife by a priest which is also applicable to the modern world.

13 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by BuariCopyPaste: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

No, i have a better plan, purpose for myself rather than impregnating random girls

Look at this one......the guy I am seeing there will be in his mid twenties while the lady will be early twenties but they both look healthy and financially ok.

Which of your yeye plan better that one undecided

10 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by vizkiz: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Look at this one......the guy I am seeing there will be in his mid twenties while the lady will be early twenties but they both look healthy and financially ok.

Which of your yeye plan better that one undecided

My plan is not to be financially "ok" but to be financially successful... Judging from the picture quality, yeah they are OK alright undecided

18 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
firstking01:
And what are their monikers??
exactly! They all claiming nairalanders
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by mile12crises: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

You have to be joined together as man and wife by a priest which is also applicable to the modern world.

Are you really sure you read your bible

Which priest joined the biblical couples together

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by BuariCopyPaste: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

My plan is not to be financially "ok" but to be financially successful... Judging from the picture quality, yeah they are OK alright undecided

Yeah I understand....you want to be financially OK in your late 60s else I see no reason you should be hating on a seeming successful guy in his twenties.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by vizkiz: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Yeah I understand....you want to be financially OK in your late 60s else I see no reason you should be hating on a seeming successful guy in his twenties.

Read my comments again now read it slowly. I do not celebrate immorality.

Successful guy in his twenties looking like a 40years old "ok" Nigga grin

16 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by mile12crises: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Read my comments again now read it slowly. I do not celebrate immorality.

Successful guy in his twenties looking like a 40years old "ok" Nigga grin

Lol....why dont you answer my question and leave that guy.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
exactly! They all claiming nairalanders
Just so they can get a wider views in the fp i guess??
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Tazdroid(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Congrats but where the son dey

Oh, na him been dey take the pictures
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Antoeni(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
The boy looks like a teenager

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by mazizitonene(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
op dey feel like celeb... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by XaviDayo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Una no fit do better Tshirt sef. See the cheapey print sef. King and Queen....funny....anyways...make una enjoy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
mile12crises:

Perhaps you are sterile.....just stating my mind cool
Are you gay, how is him being sterile or not your business na

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by ITbomb(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
jeffizy:

Baby bump
So you had to make sure before you propose, that is very smart of you son.
We are proud of you

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by xynerise: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
You mean post-wedding photos? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Dshocker(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
mile12crises:
Date is 18th of April.......so lovely

Where is the "cute" son?

Pikin wey neva arrive,na him you dey call cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Biblically/in the modern world, when they are joined together as one by a priest.
Nice one. Gone are those days when couples wait till marriage undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
xynerise:
You mean post-wedding photos? grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by AuroraB(f): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
You have a son and she is also pregnant before marriage. What sort of immoral beginning is this?
You wouldn't believe I laughed so hard in public reading your comment? And more, I had same thoughts.
Now, Op is rubbing it in, to what end

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

vizkid is moving marital points today.

Mama Nkechi, bring my pen and jotter abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by abike12(f): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice! May God bless and increase their home smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by LockDown69(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Where is the son?
Good question, I notice the bump sha. grin see as them look sha.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Ishaq319(f): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
U means she is pregnant?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by Allylic(f): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
mouth sealed....congrats

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
You have a son and she is also pregnant before marriage. What sort of immoral beginning is this?
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by SalamRushdie: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:

Judge not

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by DollarAngel(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Love it YOUNG nice one
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son by otitokoroleti: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
mile12crises:
Date is 18th of April.......so lovely
d way u inflate diz woman belle, hmmm...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.