Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. (7728 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by PalmchatApp: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2017
I just had sex with my dad's driver, and I hate myself for doing that . Although the sex was great but I only did it to satisfy my sex urges and you know how it could be , I wasn't thinking straight. I wish I could turn the hands of time but I can't. Right now, I fear he might see me as a LovePeddler. I don't need anyone to judge my action. It was too good to be a lie. He is such a perfect gentleman. I particularly enjoyed the way he handled me, he smells good too.

Honestly, I don't know how such an appealing young man could descend low to be a driver, but it doesn't matter, as long as he knows how to drive me crazy. The first encounter was a bomb. I exploded as he touched me and confessed sweet words to me with his cute pink lips.Anytime dad sends him to the house to pick something, I'm always at home waiting patiently for the moments when we have enough time to make sweet love. Maybe i just love older guys, or it's nature. But for real i love my dad's driver, he is the best sex mate ever.

I don't know how he feels about me, maybe he sees me as a LovePeddler or just a normal spoilt child. But I love him regardless.

2 Shares

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by BlackDBagba: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Ok
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by jjbest123(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
undecided Olosho Till You Take In, Then The Reality Will Dawn On You

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2017
grin

Abeeegi...who doesn't want some BEST SEX MATE? angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2017
if you came then there is no problem , enjoy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Nwodosis(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Is the driver not a human being?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Senipapa(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Whatever you are doing with that young man just make sure it doesn't cost him his job, because all this oga pikin dem, una sabi put person inside wahala.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Goldenheart(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
correct....

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by golor(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Maybe you re a gay. Your previous thread says" my girlfriend is a sex addict". Or you re a story writer , who write to make front page here. Jobless nigga

8 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by mikejegede(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
PalmchatApp:
I just had sex with my dad's driver, and I hate myself for doing that . Although the sex was great but I only did it to satisfy my sex urges and you know how it could be , I wasn't thinking straight. I wish I could turn the hands of time but I can't. Right now,

Stop that..u wanted it..i pray ur feeling guilty abt it oo..although the sex was great right!!!.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by vchykp(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fabu
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by vchykp(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
FABU

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Tazdroid(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Right now, I fear he might see me as a LovePeddler. I don't need anyone to judge my action. It was too good to be a lie. He is such a perfect gentleman. I particularly enjoyed the way he handled me, he smells good too.

Honestly, I don't know how such an appealing young man could descend low to be a driver, but it doesn't matter, as long as he knows how to drive me crazy

I don't know how he feels about me, maybe he sees me as a LovePeddler or just a normal spoilt child. But I love him regardless.

Excerpts from your encounter(which you said was "a bomb" and should have exploded, not you)

- Been a driver ain't low. Some drivers earn more than the regional manager of a bank. It depends on who you're driving

- So, riding your dad's car wasn't enough, he decided to ride you also? I give am tiri gbosa (gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosaaaa!!!)

- You know your dad would be furious when you tell him so you and the driver should handle it as you handled each other in "za oza room"

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by PalmchatApp: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
lol, hilarious comments.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Jodha(f): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
For those that believe this story...

How could yhu? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
PalmchatApp:
I just had sex with my dad's driver, and I hate myself for doing that . Although the sex was great but I only did it to satisfy my sex urges and you know how it could be , I wasn't thinking straight. I wish I could turn the hands of time but I can't. Right now, I fear he might see me as a LovePeddler. I don't need anyone to judge my action. It was too good to be a lie. He is such a perfect gentleman. I particularly enjoyed the way he handled me, he smells good too.

Honestly, I don't know how such an appealing young man could descend low to be a driver, but it doesn't matter, as long as he knows how to drive me crazy. The first encounter was a bomb. I exploded as he touched me and confessed sweet words to me with his cute pink lips.Anytime dad sends him to the house to pick something, I'm always at home waiting patiently for the moments when we have enough time to make sweet love. Maybe i just love older guys, or it's nature. But for real i love my dad's driver, he is the best sex mate ever.

I don't know how he feels ..about me, maybe he sees me as a LovePeddler or just a normal spoilt child. But I love him regardless.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
PalmchatApp:
The first encounter was a bomb. I exploded

So na you dey supply BOKO HARAM with BOMB. La, la, la, la, la. Make i quickly call BUBU to send BURANTASHI to come and catch you and give you BULALAH.

You exploded like BOMB ko, You exploded like KNOCK-OUT ni.

Once upon a time was the STONE AGE. This upon a time is the SEX AGE. "Sex! sex! sex! sex! sex!.........................which kind generation be dis wey their libido be like AKUYA (He-goat).

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Choiszman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by AskProf: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
PalmchatApp:

Really?
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by speezyWears: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
mikejegede:

Stop that..u wanted it..i pray ur feeling guilty abt it oo..although the sex was great right!!!.

mumu undecided
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Stop lying. Your dad does not even have a car
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by princeemmma(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
driver is a human, you just need some few things: Improvise, adapt, overcome. if you can make use of these things, you will be able to know him well. trust me, it has work for someone
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by ponti93(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
And sooo... Hw does it consign us... Sme pple needs ro be banned frm postin shits online...
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by akoko11: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is only in nigeria we see drivers as nobody.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by akoko11: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Stop lying. Your dad does not even have a car

Are u saying the truth
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by oseka101(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
@ op have u drank garri with salt before...... CUs that's what you will be taking when your dad kicks u out with your pink lips driver........

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by EmmanuelCena(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Made up story.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by AceDomino(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
OK.
2 big thumbs up
Congrats
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
It could be true.

I traveled one fateful day to calabar wit my colleague and our crew to see a top philanthropist /business man for a project. When we :- got to the gate. one of the security guys was extremely handsome huge fair and tall.. My God! grin I was like God! Chai! cheesy can a guy really look this good and frosh?? As a security guard?
Mehn the guy looks no be here o :Dlol
I nudged my colleague as we drove in.. She just shook her head and started giggling and she said pls Alexis not here.. Let's get home first after this meeting. Abeg.. Lol grin

And that was the first and last day I saw him.. Cause we had to take early morning flight back to Lagos.
cry cry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by Rosamystica(f): 2:21am On Mar 22, 2017
rosamystica:
like mother like daughter'(
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. by boss1310(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2017
you have a talent for erotic fiction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / I Have Been Starved For Long, I Need A Man To Chop Me Freely – Lady / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.