Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver (9403 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap.

The bomb shell was dropped hours ago but it has received a massive negative comments from... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap.

The bomb shell was dropped hours ago but it has received a massive negative comments from... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap. smiley

The bomb shell was dropped some hours ago but it has received a massive negative... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by moorevic(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
That's a nice achievement. Add it to your f*uck C.V.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by moorevic(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sorry was he good wouldn't mind trying.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
and you came here to disgrace your self ...nawa ooo why are 21st century children like this..
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nawa for una
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap. smiley

The bomb shell was dropped some hours ago but it has received a massive negative... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

....really?...is yorrrr name ONILA? angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
debspauly:
and you came here to disgrace your self ...nawa ooo why are 21st century children like this..
Disgrace how?.... issssit illegal to have sexxxxxxx wit taxi driver??...u homebase onemploy husband hunting macccraculated Nigeria gold digggger!!(no oofeense)
angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Fathers' day! grin
MrCork:

....really?...is yorrrr name ONILA? angry

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
ur pussy ur wahala how DAT 1 take Concern me
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
lite house
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
moorevic:
grin
moorevic:

tell am o
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
It seems Fr. Mbaka has been too quite since the beginning of this year, and people are using the opporturnity to wade in. See the blasting Pastor chris received from the Fr, Mbaka adoration ministry after speaking ill of him... pictures and gist.[url] http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/20/mbaka-attack/[/url]
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by KvnGRezz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Festavoll...Yhass u are cheap...Secondly tix none of our business!" undecided
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by EWAagoyin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
You must be a lowlife piece of shît to post this rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
na gist i just share give una... make una go her timeline go de comment all this biko... make e no come be like say na me do the thing
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lazarus Muoka $3 million
Pastor Chris Okotie
Bishop Ayodele Oritsejafor $15 million
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo $20 million
Prophet Temitope Babatunde Joshua $25 million.
Pastor Enoch Adejare $50 million
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome $70 million.
Bishop David Oyedepo $180 million (the richest in the bracket)
Bishop Mike Okonkwo $3 million

Can you guess the tenth person?
source>>>http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/02/top-ten-pastors-nigeria-richest-among/
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
MrCork:

Disgrace how?.... issssit illegal to have sexxxxxxx wit taxi driver??...u homebase onemploy husband hunting macccraculated Nigeria gold digggger!!(no oofeense)
angry

wink
MrCork:

angry

please I didn't know what I said pained you reach your bone marrow ..abeg no vex continue your romance with your taxi driver ..is a free world .
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
winkplease I didn't know what I said pained you reach your bone marrow ..abeg no vex continue your romance with your taxi driver ..is a free world .
...u r a disgrace to black womens and shame on u for being a gold digger....u the reason y big London boys like me prefffer white females to u people any day. Who ever marrrry u will suffer!(no oofeense)
angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
winkplease I didn't know what I said pained you reach your bone marrow ..abeg no vex continue your romance with your taxi driver ..is a free world .
...how can u commmmto nairaland to advise women to cheat on there man becuzz he don't have job(read your last post)...I really really fill sorrrrry for yorrrr future husband....and u ain't even lightskin!! (No oofensece) undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
MrCork:

...how can u commmmto nairaland to advise women to cheat on there man becuzz he don't have job(read your last post)...I really really fill sorrrrry for yorrrr future husband....and u ain't even lightskin!! (No oofensece) undecided

well I dont have anything to say to ..and am not gonna waste my time talking to you dickhead ...your foolish name says it all ...and yea am dark skinned best compliment ever ...I love it and ain't gonna change it for anything ......please think b4 you post sh*t next time ..I can never advice any married woman to cheat on their husband ..please it sounds stupid just like your brain filled of chicken sh*t..fool
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
MrCork:

...u r a disgrace to black womens and shame on u for being a gold digger....u the reason y big London boys like me prefffer white females to u people any day. Who ever marrrry u will suffer!(no oofeense)
angry

please your brain is too shallow for me to even look at you ...your wealth all together can't even buy my handbag ...dog vomit.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by David160(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stop disgracing your self by posting it here, abi wetin we go use am do?
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by David160(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
please your brain is too shallow for me to even look at you ...your wealth all together can't even buy my handbag ...dog vomit.
lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Una wan turn our house to fighting ground eh?
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
^°°gold digggger theif gets angry after expose ment...and then she complains she can't find man on nairaland.... anyways we have expose u advance homebase Nigeria gold digger...carry on with this atitude an I swaaaaar u will never find man on nairaland! angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shutup who was looking for man on Nairaland in the first place? Goat!
MrCork:

^°°gold digggger theif gets angry after expose ment...and then she complains she can't find man on nairaland.... anyways we have expose u advance homebase Nigeria gold digger...carry on with this atitude an I swaaaaar u will never find man on nairaland! angry

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
MrCork:

Mr prick ..I can't understand your English ...oh! I forgot the only thing you know how to speak is cork.....and please I only came here to read comments ,read the latest news, and catch some fun that's what naira land is for .and please stop deceiving yourself ..
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Olamide Adedeji (born 15 March 1989), known by his stage name Olamide but popularly called Olamide Baddo, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist from Bariga, Lagos State.

To get Olamide booking number and book directly for any of your show, to contact him and have him live on stage on your event day, this is...http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/20/olamide-booking-number-show-invitation-nigeria-outside/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All am seeing is a green shirt (18+pics) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.