Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Footballer Who Thanked His Wife And Girlfriend During Interview Defends Himself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Who Thanked His Wife And Girlfriend During Interview Defends Himself (369 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Who Thanked His Wife And Girlfriend During Interview Defends Himself by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Mohammed Anas, the Ghanaian footballer who plays for South African top flight side Free State Stars, and who social media users have swapped right next to karma, after he thanked his wife and his girlfriend on a live TV interview, has written in defence of the statement he made after he won the man of the match. The footballer who said in the interview; "I appreciate my fans, my wife and my girlfriend. I mean my wife! Sorry to say, I'm so sorry, my wife."I love you so much. I
love you so much from my heart", is now alleging that by his girlfriend, he meant his daughter.

Here's what the Mohammed who got everyone startled with his statement, is now saying;

"My family knows that I call my daughter my girlfriend. That's what I was talking about. I don't have a girlfriend."I love her so much. She's given me two beautiful children. She is fine. She knows what kind of man I am so I am not worried.
"I'm famous now - people around the world know me."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/ghanaian-footballer-who-thanked-his.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Footballer Who Thanked His Wife And Girlfriend During Interview Defends Himself by jeffizy(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
D. O. A!

Dead, rotten and decomposing on arrival!
Re: Footballer Who Thanked His Wife And Girlfriend During Interview Defends Himself by ayindejimmy(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2017
As long as your wife... And your "girlfriend" agree... Who are we to disagree?
Re: Footballer Who Thanked His Wife And Girlfriend During Interview Defends Himself by Senipapa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Once it relates to relationship, me I no dey put mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Our Religion Differs / Need Female Friends In Benin City / Sunday Romantic Bazar Sales For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.