Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority (32304 Views)

President Buhari At Daura LGA, Katsina State Ward Congress (Photos) / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
ODUBEZE:

You are on point Dear. Are you the goddess of wisdom I enjoy reading your comment alot wink

Apart from the memo, hellrufai tried to disassociate himself from the President.
Recall when he said he is not close to the president That he only gives him advice when he sought him out shocked shocked shocked shocked

I guess he truly was not expecting the President to come back shocked shocked shocked
Thanks for the encouragement boss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Kiakia(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Awoo88: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Save face strategy!! If buhari wants advice from El rufia, he will call him on phone or invite him to aso rock where they will sit down over a keg of burukutu. Elrufia will explain to bubu in slow Hausa how he is being deny access to bubu. That memo is Elrufia trying to force issue. He longer enjoys the kind of influence he used to have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by GeniusDavid(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
With the way things are going, Buhari going for a second term would be a massive fail! Imagine these Cabals in charge for another 4-years?
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by mantosa(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
APC truly has failed Nigerians. If El Rufai is challenging Buhari his own kinsmen publicly, wahala dey oh.

Did you see that part that says "He was tactically removed", Omo power play sweet oh
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by israelmao(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Another power play that might take long time or be too late for some people to understand.
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by emi14: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
APC have succeeded in destruction of all structures established in the past. Now they're destructing themselves. Ni agenda ni program.
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Vandieee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
I go nack u batoon

5starmilitant:

Buhari is dull. Oya come and beat me in my house. cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by SalamRushdie: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
At least the evil midget was honest to the Dullard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
It a crime to be honest again!
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by KBEST3(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kathmandu:
Buhari the dull President
AS YOU THE DULL COMMENTER
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Splashme: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Bubu is a dullard undecided
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by shukuokukobambi: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
4dor:
This is one of the reasons why I hardly believe stuff online? El Rufai? Member of Buhari's kitchen cabinet? When there was this constant talk about him acting as the Vice President bullying Osibanjo, I kept saying it was a lie and people didn't believe. We give this guy more power than he really has. Elrufai that could not nominate Minister, how is he influential biko?

You're very correct bro with the bold. Don't mind the mumus who ran mad with that nonsense tale. They were only trying to get into the skin of PYO as if the erudite SAN reads the nonsense they write on NL cheesy

If El Rufai was truly that powerful, how many appointees of his are in govt like you sensibly asked?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Bjergtrolde: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Some members of the Ca­bal in the Presidency, who are scheming for relevance and seeking the ears of President Buhari, are using the memo to get back at el-Rufai, who is not in their good books.

In the memo, el-Rufai, in very blunt terms, had told the President: “Our APC admin­istration has not only failed to manage the expectations of a populace that expected over­night ‘change’ but has failed to deliver even mundane matters of governance outside of our successes in fighting BH insur­gency and corruption”.

The forces against el-Rufai re­portedly leaked the confidential memo and made it to look like el-Rufai had turned against Bu­hari – while the President him­self requested the memo from el-Rufai, reputed to be a member of his kitchen cabinet.

The plot against el-Rufai is part of the intrigues, confusion, in-fighting and scheming for power and relevance going on in the Presidency as members of the Cabal realign their forces to main­tain their hold on power – given the President’s ill-health.

Sources conversant with the issues confided to the paper that Buhari requested the memo from el Rufai, contrary to speculations that El-Rufai acted on his own volition in initiating the memo. The sources that were privy to the origin of the memo said that el-Rufai had, during his Sallah homage to Bu­hari at Daura on September 13, 2016, engaged the president on the state of the nation.

“The President was impressed with El-Rufai’s analysis of the problems confronting the admin­istration and the suggestions as to what the president needed to do to deliver. It was at that point that the president asked him to put his thoughts on paper for him,” said the source.

Sources confirmed to The AUTHORITY that El Rufai con­sulted widely, aware that the memo could be misconstrued and used against him.

“His exact fears have played out. And like we feared the pres­ident has refused to speak up. If he did the sail would have been taken out of the plot. But this is the nature of the President. Like in Magu’s case…, he was messed up by the Cabal, without the pres­ident lifting a finger,” said the source.

The Sallah encounter came just weeks after the Arewa Con­sultative Forum (ACF) had, in a meeting with the president, raised the issues that el-Rufai would also raise. The ACF impressed on the president the need to sack the Chief of Staff, Alhaji Abba Kyari and the Secretary to Government of the Federation Engineer David Lawal for “sheer incompetence” and lack of administrative ca­pacity.

A permanent secretary from the north east is helping the SGF, the same way Ambassador Baba­gana Kingibe is helping out Abba Kyari.

The follow up between the president and the ACF has sev­erally been scuttled by the Chief of Staff.

Dr Hakeem Baba Ahmed, the joint secretary of the party, has since moved on. He is now the Chief of Staff to Senator Bu­kola Saraki.

The sources confirmed that although the memo was ready be­fore the flag off of the Edo State governorship election, which the president attended, Governor El Rufai didn’t submit it because he wanted to consult further and wider.

Convinced about the noble intentions behind the memo, and the fact that the president him­self asked for it, he finally sent the memo.

Governor el-Rufai has never been popular with those around the president. He was once a strong critic of the president, but once he became convinced that Goodluck Jonathan must be de­feated, he switched and became a fanatical supporter of Buhari.

Sources told The AUTHORI­TY that the decision to ask el-Ru­fai to contest the governorship of Kaduna State was to “tactically get rid of him”. The Cabal reasoned that if El-Rufai wasn’t the gover­nor of Kaduna State, it would have been difficult to stop him from be­coming the Chief of Staff.

Story courtesy AUTHORITY Newspaper

This has been a paid advertorial by the El Rufai Backstabbing Organisation!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
dorofresh:

http://omojuwa.com/2017/03/exclusive-president-buhari-asked-el-rufai-write-leaked-memo-daura-meeting/

If the president asked for a memo why then did he submit a comprehension passage cry

Memo: Mr President following our discussion ps on so and so I hereby recap the high points for the benift of your good offices and person.
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by NaijaBlend: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
These guys think they are smart!
But, are they?
Not at all. Just that they managed to fool a large chunk of Nigerians last time.
Can they repeat that? No way!
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Prasido17(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by sshalom(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Very interesting story. So I asked A to do me a memo on his thoughts concerning my managerial capacity and he goes ahead to do that. Later, someone (I should at least know the person) leaks the memo that Aa wrote to me making it look as if A is fighting me. Abeg.

The only thing here is that Gov. El Rufai stated the truth about the pace of governance and the need for a different approach an personnel. The ball is in the court of PMB to take the bull by the horns and do the needful!
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Arabs999: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2017
mrnigerdelta:
na una sabi
Na soooohhhh
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Kathmandu:
Buhari the dull President

Where is your smart father? has he ever be a councilor?
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Where is your smart father? has he ever be a councilor?
Yes
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by wandyvirus(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Agreed the President asked you to pen down your opinion not other people's. So who were you consulting

The tone of the memo sounded so disconnected, like rivalry most importantly as if you are not expecting PMB back ever again shocked shocked lipsrsealed
It was written and sent September last year. Now with this info what do you think?
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Kathmandu:
Yes

LOL yes to what hahaha...
Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2017
wandyvirus:

It was written and sent September last year. Now with this info what do you think?
I think the memo sent PMB to urgent SICK LEAVE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority by wandyvirus(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I think the memo sent PMB to urgent SICK LEAVE grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.