Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father (58928 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
ehie:
I am married and my husband can never ever deny me for any thing in the world

I dey pity you...

Cos you don't know how many times he ve denied your sorry self.

You dey follow am waka..swear for am naa.. make you confirm yourself.

Na to pity woman dey proud of him husband.
Dey dia dey form married.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by clems88(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hehehehe

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy Abeg, who's this guy cheesy

A British Born Nigerian Actor and Model....Kayode Ewumi and that was in a comedy/Movie where he played the roll of Reece Simpson a.k.a. Roll Safe.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
She's maintaining a façade of a wife pleased with her husband's infidelity.

Deceive the gullible ones ma'.
I don't think she gives a bleep though wink

©YBR
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Tyche(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:

Meet the judges

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by thinkative: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Why do I sense wahala in the making! lipsrsealed

She's got a laser point on his left chest, and am sure she got package waiting for him at home. No woman, I repeat, no woman wanna see her man, Banging another woman, except she's got plans to "DO-ME-I-DO-YOU", grin

All this welcome Na Paparazzi, he must explain what his "Jolojolo" was looking for between Bisola and co's legs. Cest finish!

Good, let him go face the music behind closed doors in their house.

I want there when they tied the knot.

next!
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
ehie:
I am married and my husband can never ever deny me for any thing in the world
You're making a very huge mistake.

©YBR
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
I don't think she gives a bleep though wink

©YBR
That's her business. Next, na HIV he go give her.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
bounty007:

I dey pity you...

Cos you don't know how many times he ve denied your sorry self.

You dey follow am waka..swear for am naa.. make you confirm yourself.

Na to pity woman dey proud of him husband.
Dey dia dey form married.
Peter denied Jesus thrice, TTT denied his wife every day, not only that, He got BJs on live tv and smooched everything in skirt, in other countries, his children would be taken by Child Protective Services, what kind of family are they running, when the woman is in denial, and he frankly can get away with murder.

Weak woman that does not care for the mental health of her children, she is grooming children that will have no role model to look up to, because at home Dad is crap, so they have to look for role models outside from friends and what have u .She should grow a backbone, he is a liability she has her kids and that are worth more that a hundred tall tonys

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by VickyRotex(f): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Marry me.

Are you a Chelsea fan?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by corbanism: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
issokay! So she wants to take a break?
TTT hope you can read between the line
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by omoharry(f): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
SeyiKings:
Hmm! What a loving and an understanding wife. This is what I call maturity. God, I need a wife like this.
why wont you like a wife like that so that when you poo, she will be there to clear the mess up..but if na she do am now..she will see fire..yeye Nigerian men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by GeniusDavid(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

Are you a Chelsea fan?
I once cut my hand, and I bled blue.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
ehie:
Peter denied Jesus thrice, TTT denied his wife every day, not only that, He got BJs on live tv and smooched everything in skirt, in other countries, his children would be taken by Child Protective Services, what kind of family are they running, when the woman is in denial, and he frankly can get away with murder.

Weak woman that does not care for the mental health of her children, she is grooming children that will have no role model to look up to, because at home Dad is crap, so they have to look for role models outside from friends and what have u .She should grow a backbone, he is a liability she has her kids and that are worth more that a hundred tall tonys

Madam forget stories.. there is no convention in life that states how we should live or act..
Whatever is it,is borne out of social environment.
Tony went in their and played the game to the fullest.
Kept his family out of the game to protect himself.. that's a real strong man. Now Ome bitch ass weak men.

And his wife and kids ain't complaining.. you all wished him a broken home because he bleeped a bitch that was throwing her self to everyone that comes around.

Abi you think say the wife no the watch the show.

African mentality.. you need to experience other climes and observe how certain things are done.

Bleep religion.. the rest is horseshit.

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Chinex2000(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mediapace:
He is just giving a deceptive smell grin
The eviction pain am grin

The dream of 25million naira is dead

Go and start kemmening your wife like you did with bnaija housemates
Wallai jst imagine after recieving BJ from bisola nd denying ur wife choi...25milli....awayyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by jtwest(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
I'm gushing too!

But for..............

Chelsea!!!

Chelsea for life! kiss kiss

KTBFFH!!

awa eyan contekante

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by AuroraB(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
unclezuma:

A British Born Nigerian Actor and Model....Kayode Ewumi and that was in a comedy/Movie where he played the roll of Reece Simpson a.k.a. Roll Safe.
Thank you smiley
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Olukat(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tazdroid:
grin grin na wetin me dey reason so with d way she calmly receive Tony back

grin grin grin ;Stubborn chicken na niight them dey catch am keep to kill in the morning.
TTT open ur eyes o
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
bounty007:

Madam forget stories.. there is no convention in life that states how we should live or act..
Whatever is it,is borne out of social environment.
Tony went in their and played the game to the fullest.
Kept his family out of the game to protect himself.. that's a real strong man. Now Ome bitch ass weak men.

And his wife and kids ain't complaining.. you all wished him a broken home because he bleeped a bitch that was throwing her self to everyone that comes around.

Abi you think say the wife no the watch the show.

African mentality.. you need to experience other climes and observe how certain things are done.

Bleep religion.. the rest is horseshit.
but there is a natural law of action and reaction, your arguments are watery and shallow, everything we do or say affects children in unimaginable ways, if you cannot be responsible, you have no right being a father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by nada4u0052(f): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
my ban no get duration?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Tazdroid(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olukat:

grin grin grin ;Stubborn chicken na niight them dey catch am keep to kill in the morning.
TTT open ur eyes o
grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by oluxy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Let her hide the fire under skirt.
It is good of her. We would be waiting to see when its burns out.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
thinkative:

they are all lying and acting for you guys. its a game. you can't be urself with cameras shadowing your every move 24/7

he lied about being single. and so what? I wouldn't be surprised if he already discussed it with the wife beforehand considering the money at stake

Then his wife only should have done the voting for him

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by bullabong(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
morereb10:
Woooow

Some frustrated naija ladies who thought his wife will divorce him are now speechless.

Ntooorr unu

more reason why TTT should be careful... No woman no cry... Its all pretense.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Ugosample(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
12inches1:
If you look at big brother, many of the contestants are either b list celebs or actors. Generally entertainers. Big brother is reality acting. Nothing is real. I wonder why people are taking it so serious. It's just a game. That he denied his wife in the house doesn't mean he denied her in real life. Or that he kissed someone in the house doesn't mean he likes the person. Actresses kiss in movies all the time and they don't fall in love with who they kiss

You are wise
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:

She is a calabar maama nah... possibly might have her own loopholes too thats why she let go...

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by VickyRotex(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
GeniusDavid:

I once cut my hand, and I bled blue.

Eleyi gidigan! grin Blue! Blue! Blue!

Up Chelsea!!! cool cool cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by eyinjuege: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
ehie:
F00lish woman. no wonder Tony messes her uplike that, its because she takes every shitt and more.. i just pity her kids, they dont deserve such F00lish parents, no one does

How are you sure she wasn't cutting her own show when he was away in the bb house?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
She is a calabar maama nah... possibly might have her own loopholes too thats why she let go...
You're beautiful.

No homo. grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Ugosample(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
ehie:

Now this is where you have said something foolish

Who told you that "Child Protective Service" will take the children away from Tony and the wife in this case if it was abroad ?

You will just be talking shit you have no idea about

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
You're beautiful.
No homo. grin
Tnx dearie, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ugosample:

Now this is where you have said something foolish

Who told you that "Child Protective Service" will take the children away from Tony and the wife in this case if it was abroad ?

You will just be talking shit you have no idea about

Please stay off my mentions u idiat, you think whites got where they are by thinking like us Africans, you think that enviroment is ideal to bring up a child, you dont know that their is ehat is called emotional abuse, idiat, go and google urself whether this will constitute an abusive enviroment for rearing children or not. pervert.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.