Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father (58929 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by miredia(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
ehie:
u are a dunce with capital D, with yamayama lifestyle, if you see nothing wrong with publicly humiliating your wife and children, leave me out of your twisted,messed up world, PLEASE IF U DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, STAY IN UR LANE, U AS EFFED UP IN THE HEAD AS UR FAGITY ROLE MODEL.PSYCHO
How about you stick to your initial misguided claim about child protective service taking the kids on a case that has absolutely nothing to do with violence or abuse. Extramarital affairs is no legal grounds for the U.S govt to take custody of your kids.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by SeyiKings: 3:03am On Mar 23, 2017
omoharry:
why wont you like a wife like that so that when you poo, she will be there to clear the mess up..but if na she do am now..she will see fire..yeye Nigerian men.
I think you are missing up things here. I am not commending what TTT did, I'm just commending his wife bravery and understanding. As for me, I can never do what TTT did, it's sore, denying his family for 25m is absolute wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father by SmartchoicesNG: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
unclezuma:
I see Otapiapia or sniper in somebody's future...

Respect women dem no go hear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / Pere And Peace's Reaction As Michael Walked Into The Bbnaija House / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.