Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2639 Views)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

. by prechbills1(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2018
1. when they finally get a Job and they boast to their boyfriends that they're now independent and feminists.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2018
2. when their salaries are reduced.
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:54am On Mar 31, 2018
3. when the little money they're receiving can't procure the things they want and they're afraid of begging their boyfriends for cash since they boasted they're now feminists and independent after getting a job.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2018
4. when they can longer cope with their salaries and they decide to beg their boyfriends for cash.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2018
5. when their boyfriends refuse to give them money on the basis that feminists need to be independent, and they should manage the money they get from their jobs.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2018
6. when they finally get sacked and they realize they need their boyfriends now than ever and decide to reject feminism.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:57am On Mar 31, 2018
7. when their boyfriends refuse to take their apology and insists they remain independent and feminists and they probably broke up with them because they don't want to give cash to independent ladies.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 1:58am On Mar 31, 2018
8. when their fellow feminists and the ones who inspired them to be feminists desert them.

Re: . by mumureloaded(m): 2:24am On Mar 31, 2018
a
Re: . by ireke(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Wicked..... grin

Una no go leave feminists alone?

Re: . by highpriestess: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2018
shiity thread from a shiity assh0le.

Re: . by highpriestess: 2:47am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Trash
so much trash in one thread.undecided
the worst part is that he's hiding under female gender to bash ladies.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 3:05am On Mar 31, 2018
highpriestess:

so much trash in one thread.undecided

the worst part is that he's hiding under female gender to bash ladies.
do you know the meaning of bash if I may ask? undecided
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 3:06am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Trash

lol, I don't expect to hear anything much better from people like you

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 3:11am On Mar 31, 2018
joblessness is when some broke people run from thread to thread just to say trash.

Re: . by Rigel95(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2018
This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen on here.

Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Can we share money as a challenge? you seem to be very rich.
prechbills1:
joblessness is when some broke people run from thread to thread just to say trash.
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:

bring it on boy.. you behave like a sex starved young man, no wonder people call you asslicker undecided

Re: . by makydebbie(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sweetheart, no.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Just so you know I get more cookies than you offline cheesy
prechbills1:

bring it on boy.. you behave like a sex starved young man, no wonder people call you asslicker undecided
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Rigel95:
This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen on here.

you don't have to comment on dumb threads, you skip. if you comment it means you're dumb too.

thanks
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Just so you know I get more cookies than you offline cheesy

the most stupid comment I've ever read this week, women are not my priority. if you wanna date, date a standard lady not running around with many non-classic babes

Re: . by Rigel95(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

you don't have to comment on dumb threads, you skip. if you comment it means you're dumb too.

thanks
It is meant to let you know the thread is shi.t so you don't go creating such again.

Did you know that I thought creating a stupid thread does not necessarily mean one is totally stupid?

you just proved that theory wrong in all ramifications.Ciao boy.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Rigel95:

It is meant to let you thread the thread is shi.t so you don't create such again.

well I thought creating a stupid does not necessarily mean someone is totally stupid , you just proved that theory wrong[b]. Cioao boy[/b].

the money spent on your education need to be reimbursed ASAP. you can't compose simple texts yet you're saying I'm stupid? lol... this broke guys on nairaland that stopped school after secondary school will be coming here to brag with people. SMH

stupidity doesn't really have limits, you have proven it. the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits .

lemme ignore this broke frustrated dude pls.

middlefinger, pls

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2018
My last serious relationship, her father will buy everybody in your lineage and change your family surname
prechbills1:

the most stupid comment I've ever read this week, women are not my priority. if you wanna date, date a standard lady not running around with many non-classic babes
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
My last serious relationship, her father will buy everybody in your lineage and change your family surname

@bolded you need to get back to school.

and as for your trash, if only her father can afford my car .
when broke guys type stuffs, I recognize them.
you're a clown, go and Make money.

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2018
preshy561 are you back from ban?
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2018
wristbangle you're viewing... lipsrsealed
Re: . by YorubaAssasin: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Crazy chics everywhere..
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:
presh.y561 are you back from ban?
lol,we fought this morning o.

My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument / Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! / First Bbnaija Housemates To Get Naughty Under The Duvet (pic & Videos)