Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic (20727 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by bentlywills(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
I thought u said 5million to each member

50k....He try sha!
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by AngelicBeing: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by dakuizi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
I dey come your church todaytoday
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Benekruku(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
GEJ Really helped Ayo and am glad he is also giving back to the society.

GEJ made a mark in his ministry.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by speezyWears: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
What is wrong with Nigeria?

Churches have now become charity organisations that must proclaim what they do to help their members to the public.

Very very appalling....

And to think its 50k sef lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by oneGodonevoice: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
feran15:
But can 50k start a business that is profitable?
[/s]

At least the 5m has gone round 100 people..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Dom2020: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice, I think it's time the church start giving to its members,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by alaskido(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
This na another form of MMM. Collect from a lot of people and pay few individuals. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Nellybank(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
I refuse to judge him coz I am not God
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by ihesiuloa(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
what ever happened to his gray hair?? Hmmm.. just curious! but all in all that's a good example for other wealthy pastors.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by hahn(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
feran15:

Yes. 50k can start a business that will be profitable if you know what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
He has stopped dressing like Don jazzy?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by lereinter(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
owo abu ni afi se abu ni alejo
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Antoeni(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Show of shame, hypocrisy,thieves,treasury looters, biggest Pentecostal beneficiary of Jonathan's looting cabal,giving 5million for 100 pple to share, thank God u have heard from Apst Sule's prostitutes Hw much u G O give ur prostitutes, good money,Gwagon ,houses in choice areas
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please when is EFCC investigating our arms purchase in SA wink wink
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Elnino4ladies: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
50 Cent Wannabe
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by rozayx5(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oyind18:
It is impossible to please Nigerians

p sqaure already said

it cheesy
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Are you kidding me?
50k for gini?
Why not tell them not to pay tithes or sow seed and use that money to start their respective businesses.
And they are even kneeling down to receive it.
This is crap. Most of those people kneeling down don sow seeds of more than 100k to that pastor.
Why not use that money and do something for yourself, send your kids to school or pay house rent at least.
I'm sorry to say this but this isn't generosity. It's an outright stupid thing to do.
I'm a good Christian just in case you want to attack me.
I know what's right and I say it. These people ain't trying at all. Go and do your research, businesses and establishments owned by churches pay their workers peanuts.
Our gullibility won't let us see the truth.
Shame
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Antoeni(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Shame on u Apst Sule colleague,5million for 100 pple to share,am sure u heard Hw much yung6ix gave somebody last wk $10,000 ,when u know Hw much u give to ur prostitutes per nite or per wk,u even pay some salary,shame on u,
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by buffalowings: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
their money lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by kenzysmith: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wat did u want they nor give u go talk na dem the give u still dey talk them swear give u?
weedtheweeds:
Matthew 6:3 Are you sure these men are Christians? I really have pity on people calling these people men of god. How??

Acts 10:25 See people kneeling down to them and they give like it is not from the heart. When you give someone a gift, most like a hug follows, but these pastors never hug anyone.

Romans 1:25 they gladly accept the worship of men.

They turn the camera rolling whenever they give peanuts.
Can someone remind these people that giving is not only in the church? Can they be asked to turn off the camera when they give gifts?

Matthew 6:5 explains why these men take pictures and video recordings of these events
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Mayorwer: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dshocker:
Wears golden chains like that of 2chainz,Lil Wayne & Bird Man
my brother I tire o. Is he a musician?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by VULCAN(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls tell us how much you have given out this year without the cameras rolling?

weedtheweeds:
Matthew 6:3 Are you sure these men are Christians? I really have pity on people calling these people men of god. How??

Acts 10:25 See people kneeling down to them and they give like it is not from the heart. When you give someone a gift, most like a hug follows, but these pastors never hug anyone.

Can someone remind these people that giving is not only in the church? Can they be asked to turn off the camera when they give gifts?

Matthew 6:5 explains why these men take pictures and video recordings of these events
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by weedtheweeds: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
mumu you no read the Bible verses way i give the devil way day inside your head make e read?
kenzysmith:
Wat did u want they nor give u go talk na dem the give u still dey talk them swear give u?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by weedtheweeds: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
jump out your window and you will see it
VULCAN:
Pls tell us how much you have given out this year without the cameras rolling?

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
ihesiuloa:
what ever happened to his gray hair?? Hmmm.. just curious! but all in all that's a good example for other wealthy pastors.

At last!

I thought I was the only one who noticed his rich BLACK hair!

Yes, let's commend him for extending a hand to the less privileged and for discovering the fountain of youth...
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Origin(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Good work.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by FavoredGuy: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Question 1. If N5m is used for small scale business, how will business started with N500k or N1m be described?
Ques 2. Why are pastors always making the whole world know about their kind gestures. I remember that the Bible says '...and when you give alms, don't blow your trumpent as the pagans do...' or is that one for non-pastors only?

Ques 3. What if the beneficiary's village people mount a monitoring device to follow the guy. I means why should the benefactor expose the beneficiary to such unnecessary danger?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Baroba(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
If na Yung6ix or E money or the Okoye brothers this would be tagged show off, why not do it in secret.. Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen..

Good bless pastor Ayo all the same.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Dmec(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
feran15:
Every business is profitable.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Dmec(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Polyphony:
Are you kidding me?
50k for gini?
Why not tell them not to pay tithes or sow seed and use that money to start their respective businesses.
And they are even kneeling down to receive it.
This is crap. Most of those people kneeling down don sow seeds of more than 100k to that pastor.
Why not use that money and do something for yourself, send your kids to school or pay house rent at least.
I'm sorry to say this but this isn't generosity. It's an outright stupid thing to do.
I'm a good Christian just in case you want to attack me.
I know what's right and I say it. These people ain't trying at all. Go and do your research, businesses and establishments owned by churches pay their workers peanuts.
Our gullibility won't let us see the truth.
Shame
Anybody that tells you to stop sowing seed is your enemy. What he did is the best thing.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Dmec(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Christianity is not a secret society. The works of of our Lord Jesus Christ was never hidden, why do you want there work to be hidden? Every miracle and charity work is written in the bible, that is the way there works are being published on the social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Unwholesome Habits You Must Abandon In 2022. / Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.