Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic (20735 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
The guy try abeg , those of criticizing how has your pastor given you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Edelweiss44: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Send me your account number let me put you on the list of those that I help without publicising it

GTBANK - 0116016569

Name Initials: O. N. N.

You thought I would be too shy to send it to you because we're in public?? I've just called your bluff. And of course I will publicly state the outcome of this your stunt here on Nairaland. If peradventure you turn out to surprise me, the first thing I will do with that your "help money" is to remove tithe and give it to church. So take note, just in case you are one of them people who hate tithes and offerings.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki Take from them and give back little to a few undecided iranu.

Hmmm.. This girl, u can laugh for Africa
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by atuanso84: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Okies27:
. Many of you need to sharaap. It's people like you who come here to post things cos he didn't instruct anyone to. Come to Warri n see how many keke n cab he has given out. It happens every year. We should not criticize cos we don't know the charity some of them are doing in the secret without us knowing

no many if you need to listern. charity is not secondary to teaching. charity is God. when you show me some few keke caparative to what he has as personal belongings. then its probably you who needs to shut up!
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic by Okies27(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
atuanso84:

no many if you need to listern. charity is not secondary to teaching. charity is God. when you show me some few keke caparative to what he has as personal belongings. then its probably you who needs to shut up!

. Would have ignored you but lemme school you on how to arrive at a conclusion from premises. First, have a knowledge about the subject of discourse.
Also, gather the exact facts and draw your premises.
Because your ass is black and you are yoruba doesn't make all yoruba people have black ass.
Before you criticize a particular church, go there and get information of what charity and the likes they do.
Now, get off my mention, boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.