Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (46121 Views)

Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria / Nigeria Will Soon Get Out Of Recession – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by exlinkleads(f): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
na lie

I no say na APC go be the fastest finger fight to repost those graphs to justify their big oga

I mean, u don't need to tell people that recession is over. They will experience it by themselves.

sorry recession is not over for a long short

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by WHOcarex: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Huh!!! Come again? Is it their recession? Are they the one feeling it? Layas

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by rosewill24(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thats based on analysis, it will still take another 6-8 weeks before we start experiencing it in reality
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Keep drawinq that mumu curve Niqeria is in Inflationary deflation. mumu country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigeria out of a recession eh?
What clown came up with this?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Ournaija: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope it true. I just hope it`s not propaganda again.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by AngelicBeing: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Keneking:
Who are they?
Until it translates to the high cost of living collapsing and the masses are able to buy Agege bread, beans, kpomo, shaki, tomatoes, rice, garri, fufu, amala, red oil, pepper, isiewu very cheap, l am not interested in any useless air-conditioned data, l want street data wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by smartty68(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
We're still in recession and not growing out of recession

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by laprince(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok oo
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Fuadeiza(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Almost
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Ngokafor(f): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
....Yeye dey smell with APC indeed..nonsense.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by yinkslinks(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sweetie u mean u do attachment N1,200? Please can I apply to love you?
stephleena:
which kain nonsense be this??when attachment is 1,200as against 850#..mtcheew..only mathematics students go fit understand that nonsense presentation above.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by smartty68(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Until it translates to the high cost of living collapsing and the masses are able to buy Agege bread, beans, kpomo, shaki, tomatoes, rice, garri, fufu, amala, red oil, pepper, isiewu very cheap, l am not interested in any useless air-conditioned data, l want [b]street data wink[/b]
Lol! Street Data indeed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Good news for patriots praying for Nigeria and bad news for wailers, iPods and children of hatred.

Let the growth begin now after the recovery.

This is a miracle, coming earlier than expected.

God is indeed a Nigerian
Good news indeed but in reality Its the opposite

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Raptureminded(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
wow... Gud news for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by adigsdecor: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by NotNairalandi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
LivingHuman:
Nigeria's economy has climbed out of recession, according to world economics.

World Economics is an organisation dedicated to producing financial analysis, insight and data relating to questions of key importance to the world economy.

Information on its website reads;

"March Sales Managers’ Index (SMI) data suggests that the Nigerian economy is starting to grow out of the recession which saw 10 months of consecutive contraction. The Market Growth Index grew to 53.5 in March as the monthly Sales Growth Index edged up to 51.3, its highest value since March 2016. It is too early to speculate if the recovery is built on solid fundamentals for a sustained recovery but the changes reflected are not insubstantial. Price inflation for March, which is tracked by the Prices Charged Index, remained high at 61.3 - and indicative that very high levels of inflation continue. Overall, conditions in Nigeria have improved over the past month and managers are expressing optimism that the economy will continue to grow".

See more below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/breaking-nigerias-economy-is-finally.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by SNIPER123: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
On paper undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by TINALETC3(f): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
kiss. Happy bday sweet
vickvilles:
good news....
today is my birthday nairalanders so please show me some love...
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by stephleena(f): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
lol..yes I do..
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by dahmie2013: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thank God! May God perfect His work, not only will we come out of recession, we shall have stable electricity, good roads, portable water & everything 2 make Nigeria great again.
Amen!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by DozieInc(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Finally they have started growing the economy on paper.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by buckwild44(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
i really pray so.......coz men its bin hard.....but man go survive no matta what... cool
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by stephleena(f): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
yinkslinks:
ooooh,that's for braiding..
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by SuperS1Panther: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
SNIPER123:
On paper undecided

Everything always happen on paper before reality.

Write the vision and make it plain. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by DozieInc(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Until it translates to the high cost of living collapsing and the masses are able to buy Agege bread, beans, kpomo, shaki, tomatoes, rice, garri, fufu, amala, red oil, pepper, isiewu very cheap, l am not interested in any useless air-conditioned data, l want street data wink
Lollz
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Yeye dey smell with APC indeed..nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Truth234(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
When is Purchasing Managers' Index economic yardstick?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Earth2Metahuman: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
psucc:
Father: Chima, thank God Nigeria is out of recession, take N100 go buy garri

Chima: Thank God today na full ration
(comes back, sad and dejected)
Papa why do you lie to me?

Father: Please forgive me, the government got me to. I am sorry.
dry
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by johnstar(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:
Rubbish! Just like the polls said Hillary Clinton would defeat Donald Trump?!

I won't believe this poo until a bag of rice is sold for N11000.

Come and beat me tongue

Hw dm go beat u?

11k or 6k self

Useless govt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) / Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.