Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (46123 Views)

Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria / Nigeria Will Soon Get Out Of Recession – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by UltraSphinx(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Good news for patriots praying for Nigeria and bad news for wailers, iPods and children of hatred.

Let the growth begin now after the recovery.

This is a miracle, coming earlier than expected.

God is indeed a Nigerian.

Just watch the children of hatred and doom disputing the report just because it is contrary to their warped prophesy of doom.

The world Bank economist led us into recession while the so-called polytechnic graduate pulled us out of it.

I doff my hat for Kemmy.

point of correction, the world bank economist never led you into recession, it was all the fault of the former lackadaisical head of state... the economist only formulates and suggests policies and other frameworks, but only the 001 citizen reserves the right to enforce them.
talking about kemmy, was she not occupying that position before Buhari went on a medical trip? why didn't she pull you outta recession then or was she so scared of buhari's presence that she suddenly became a genius after Buhari left our shores??
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Are they out of their minds? Because dollar dropped a few bars,dont mean squat.!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by iSufferFools: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:
Rubbish! Just like the polls said Hillary Clinton would defeat Donald Trump?!

I won't believe this poo until a bag of rice is sold for N11000.

Come and beat me tongue
I'd rather take you out and spoil you for saying the sweet truth. grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Structuralman: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thank God
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by GeorgeDarwin: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
this might be d latest 2017 Nigeria lie for d nation Nigeria has annual lies d give Dia citizens to give them hope and continue corruption
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by softwerk(f): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
iSufferFools:
I'd rather take you out and spoil you for saying the sweet truth. grin
Wow! I just had an orgasm embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by grandstar(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
yea! You are right, when you are trying to limit people from involving in crime and sin, that wil slow down economic activities, which wil result to lower growth rate.

The anti corruption war is not the problem. Its the uneconomic peg of the naira to the dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Freeman85(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Partaker:
Hmmm, how Mr man??
Babe u get sense, enough of graphs and projections, we need to see and feel it real

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Freeman85(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Good news for patriots praying for Nigeria and bad news for wailers, iPods and children of hatred.

Just watch the children of hatred and doom disputing the report just because it is contrary to their warped prophesy of doom.

The world Bank economist led us into recession while the so-called polytechnic graduate pulled us out of it.

I doff my hat for Kemmy.
guy u get sense so? Abeg how did aunty kemi pull us out of the recession?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by MrSly(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

I doff my hat for Kemmy.
Sycophant, I wonder how much you bought a bag of rice recently. APC lies trying to deliver their promises on the pages of news paper and social media.

See as they no even allow their paid agent(world economics) to exhaust the script they gave him before bringing out their useless broom. Who broom eep?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Prasido17(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Sirjamo: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

Come and beat me tongue
So all you understand about your county economy is price of food? your schools should refund your parents.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Sirjamo: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
softwerk:

Come and beat me tongue
So all you understand about your country economy is price of food? your schools should refund your parents.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by vilvic: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Amen but we de pple are still feeling it
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Macaulish(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Elfaris:

Are you sure there's anything you understand at all in this life?

Its like you are mis-quoting my saying upside-down from your view..

Anyway, Your Choice.

I understand mine perfectly..

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Caseless: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2017
softwerk:

Come and beat me tongue
if you no dull, you suppose know say no be recession make rice price go up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by shawtie18(f): 12:57am On Mar 22, 2017
stephleena:
which kain nonsense be this??when attachment is 1,200as against 850#..mtcheew..only mathematics students go fit understand that nonsense presentation above.
Attachment that's used to be 450

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by iSufferFools: 3:51am On Mar 22, 2017
softwerk:

Wow! I just had an orgasm embarassed
My pleasure. smiley wink
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by vickipadila: 4:26am On Mar 22, 2017
That is really very awesome, keep the great work up. Blog is really informative and helpful gmail sign in
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Old boy na wa oh. People can be easily decieved. Prices of commodities that tripled are still where they were. Even 2Gb RAM phones that previously sold on jumia and nairaland for 20k brand new still sell for above 40k up till now and all these BMC crew are boldly peddling blatant lies that recession is over.

As at today dollar still stands at above N400 in the parallel market and fuel still sells for N142. These are major markers of recession and until they considererably reduce at least more than half of what they are now anybody talking about recession being over is greatly decieved.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by anonimi: 4:28am On Mar 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

I doff my hat for Kemmy.

See this olodo wey dey follow illiterate dullard head of Aso Rock cabal. grin
The improvement is due to increased price for Niger Delta oil.
Sorry to burst your bubble. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by anonimi: 4:40am On Mar 22, 2017
grandstar:
The anti corruption war is not the problem. Its the uneconomic peg of the naira to the dollar.

.....and that was the exact thing the dullard did in the 80s that also crippled our economy. embarassed cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

citizenisb:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says President Muhammadu Buhari may not do well in economy and foreign affairs, except in military matters.

“Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

While reacting to a question posed to him by a member of the audience: “Is there any hope for Nigeria under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari?”, Obasanjo replied, “Is there any hope for Nigeria under this administration? I came back from Geneva, Switzerland a few days ago to attend a conference titled, ‘Are elections giving democracy a bad name?’ We had an election, we elected a leader and the good thing about democracy is that the power you have to elect a leader is also the power you have to remove him. I am saying this because I said earlier that if you don’t see any leader that has done well in the 56 years of Nigeria’s independence, then let us forget about Nigeria.

“I will tell you what I know and I will tell you what I don’t know. I know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He served under me in the military. His characteristics that I know, his behaviour that I know, he has not deviated from them. He was never a perfect man, he is not a perfect man and no leader can ever be a perfect man because they are human beings. But if you read my book, what I said about him is correct. He is not a hot person when it comes to economy. He is not a very hot person when it comes to foreign affairs. But he will do well in matters of military and he will do well in fighting Boko Haram.”

More from: http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3715006_20160514184917_jpeg4e963088f6fac3013b8813a5ecf7c349

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by SuperS1Panther: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

See this olodo wey dey follow illiterate dullard head of Aso Rock cabal. grin
The improvement is due to increased price for Niger Delta oil.
Sorry to burst your bubble. cheesy grin

There is nothing like Niger Delta oil. According to the constitution of Nigeria, all natural resources belong to FG and not Niger Delta. That is why you have been begging FG for increment in derivation revenue.

So, reset your brain.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by anonimi: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
There is nothing like Niger Delta oil. According to the constitution of Nigeria, all natural resources belong to FG and not Niger Delta. That is why you have been begging FG for increment in derivation revenue.

So, reset your brain.

Why is that constitution not applied for Kaduna gold miners
How much % is received into the Federation Account from Kaduna for gold mining?
When will this internal slavery to the owners of Naijeriya stop?
For how long shall our Asiwaju Asiwere sell our inheritance for a bowl of porridge embarassed

ChangeIsCostant:
The Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Mr Kayode Fayemi, yesterday visited the sites of illegal gold mining operations in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State. Fayemi said, the ministry was on a National tour on mining locations.

The minister, while commenting on illegal mining, said it was a source of concern for the government, adding that steps were being taken to address the challenges. He said the government had been active in pulling together the artisanal and informal miners to reduce illegal mining.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5003201_vam1_jpegd6b6bba4e08cb887d7658af3813b078e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595897_pmbappointmentsofar_jpegae2b0416b4af3fbde5680d20f4407172

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by SuperS1Panther: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Why is that constitution not applied for Kaduna gold miners
How much % is received into the Federation Account from Kaduna for gold mining?
When will this internal slavery to the owners of Naijeriya stop?
For how long shall our Asiwaju Asiwere sell our inheritance for a bowl of porridge embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595897_pmbappointmentsofar_jpegae2b0416b4af3fbde5680d20f4407172

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

If they tell you you graduated by attending miracle centres and sorting lecturers, you will be throwing tantrums.

Just the 1st line you quoted clearly stated "illegal miners " or do you need Oxford Dictionary?

Why is FG not generating revenue from crude oil theft and Oil bunkering?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by anonimi: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
If they tell you you graduated by attending miracle centres and sorting lecturers, you will be throwing tantrums.

Just the 1st line you quoted clearly stated "illegal miners " or do you need Oxford Dictionary?

Why is FG not generating revenue from crude oil theft and Oil bunkering?

Okay, I agree that you are smart.
Very smart.
Please give us just one headline showing that your dullard and his cabal have a military operation to arrest the illegal gold miners so that the FG can generate revenue therefrom also. grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3498107/efcc-arrests-illegal-oil-vessel

https://www.nairaland.com/2609400/comm-operation-pulo-shield-call

https://www.nairaland.com/3563771/illegal-oil-bunkering-3-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/3316543/oil-bunkerer-arrested-soldiers-raid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by SuperS1Panther: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Okay, I agree that you are smart.
Very smart.
Please give us just one headline showing that your dullard and his cabal have a military operation to arrest the illegal gold miners so that the FG can generate revenue therefrom also. grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3498107/efcc-arrests-illegal-oil-vessel

https://www.nairaland.com/2609400/comm-operation-pulo-shield-call

https://www.nairaland.com/3563771/illegal-oil-bunkering-3-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/3316543/oil-bunkerer-arrested-soldiers-raid

Sincerely I am beginning to believe you attended under-the-mango-tree secondary school.

The same writeup you posted stated this:

The minister, while commenting on illegal mining, said it was a source of concern for the government, adding that steps were being taken to address the challenges. He said the government had been active in pulling together the artisanal and informal miners to reduce illegal mining.

That is what the Govt is doing to tackle the menace. The Govt does not need to go gung-ho against them because they are not gun and missile carrying militants or kidnapping militants.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by anonimi: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Sincerely I am beginning to believe you attended under-the-mango-tree secondary school.

The same writeup you posted stated this:

That is what the Govt is doing to tackle the menace. The Govt does not need to go gung-ho against them because they are not gun and missile carrying militants or kidnapping militants.

Please show where they have started generating revenue into the Federation Account and what the % is so we can compare with that from the oil in the Niger Delta.
Otherwise, gerrahia mhen!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3778862_3753971img20160422112948editpng3cad72e260c16d7700ac7dfce1f527f5_pnge1f97e77566337e6f01ffc44472ae367

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by SuperS1Panther: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Please show where they have started generating revenue into the Federation Account and what the % is so we can compare with that from the oil in the Niger Delta.
Otherwise, gerrahia mhen!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3778862_3753971img20160422112948editpng3cad72e260c16d7700ac7dfce1f527f5_pnge1f97e77566337e6f01ffc44472ae367

They still produce 65% of food you eat.

What is your gully eroded region contributing to this blessed nation?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Angel1696: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2017
softwerk:

Come and beat me tongue
u are too gorgeous that any man could lay his hands on u as for me in Akons voice I wanna Bleep u.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one smiley

#YOLO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.