Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) (5025 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA / Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hundreds of palm trees in my friend's plantation were recently burnt by herdsmen.
According to him, this is a regular occurrence. We met a lady(one of his workers) who complained of Fulani herdsmen who uprooted her cassava to feed their cows.

When i asked if he reported the incident to the police, his reply...
"yes i did, the DPO called and asked when he can come to the farm. I turned down his request when he mentioned that he was coming with the head of the Fulani community to see the damage. I no want wahala abeg" grin grin grin

Its a well known fact that the Fulani have penetrated the area, including the police and army. They're also marrying many of the local women.
I think the community here should wakeup before their case becomes like that of Benue.

lalasticlala kindly do the needful... we need to be proactive to avoid crisis. Thanks!

...SOURCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by stephleena(f): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
just imagine,coz a fellow cow like them is the president.

16 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nature8(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nawa oo! What's all these na? cry

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by donnie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
It is well...
They set your farm on fire for two reasons...

1. to keep warm at night...
2. To get fresh grass for their cattle.

An end is coming to the reign of these rampaging, murdering, mallams... I pray in Jesus name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Ngokafor(f): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
donnie:
It is well... an end is coming to the reign of these rampaging, murdering, mallams.

I pray in Jesus name.

..Amen

4 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
DropShot:

For "the cow" to be your president tells more about who you are. The cow is surely a higher animal than you and your family.
undecided

unfortunately, that's the mindset of the average fulani man undecided

15 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by stephleena(f): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
DropShot:

For "the cow" to be your president tells more about who you are. The cow is surely a higher animal than you and your family.
undecided
e pain you,sha..all I can say is ntoooor.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Young03(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
One mad man is defending them up there

13 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by omenkaLives(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
DropShot:

undecided
Imagine the useless thread. cheesy

One can just take pictures of some burnt up palm trees in their in their ghetto neighborhood and call it a farm burnt by Fulani herdsmen.

Well, they aren't called LiePob yoots for nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

One can just take pictures of some burnt up palm trees in their in their ghetto neighborhood and call it a farm burnt by Fulani herdsmen.

My post is out of genuine concern, got no time to play politics with you. sights like these abound on that farm.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
The government should call these nonentities to order.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by abouzaid: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
one Nigeria or nothing. when villagers are too afraid to confront fulani herdsmen, that's the real definition of jihad.in Biafra i stand.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

What makes it a useless thread? No effort whatsoever to confirm if it's true or not, you just condemn the thread like that. This is what happens when your hands type faster than your brain thinks. It seems everything is about politics to you... Wattapiti undecided

©YBR

11 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by sweetgala(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
donnie:
It is well...
They set your farm on fire for two reasons...

1. to keep warm at night...
2. To get fresh grass for their cattle.

An end is coming to the reign of these rampaging, murdering, mallams... I pray in Jesus name.

Pls explain how this burning works
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by BasirudeenAjayi: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
DropShot:

undecided
omenkaLives:

Yoruba Muslims defending our Fulani masters as usual
Good one grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by donnie(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
sweetgala:

Pls explain how this burning works

They walk through (or run through, as the case may be) lighting up portions of the dry farm.

Everything goes up in flames... the grass, crops, everthing... including buildings with tall grasses sourrounding them.

Imagine if you had the yams you harvested heaped somewhere on your farm as is usually the custom... They'll all be burnt up!

Then they return a few weeks after to graze, hoping to find fresh grass for their catle. angry
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Earth2Metahuman: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
kgcube:

My post is out of genuine concern, got no time to play politics with you. sights like these abound on that farm.
and where is the proof to show its the herdmen and not liepob at work?
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by donnie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
and where is the proof to show its the herdmen and not liepob at work?

Do you want to visit Ogoja to see the farm? You'll be welcome, provided you don't take your Fulani friends along
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Earth2Metahuman: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
donnie:

Do you want to visit Ogoja to see the farm? You're welcome, provided you don't bring your Fulani friends along
not even a cow or anything back your story.

I have picture of some faeces on my farm, I think its the work of the herdsmen, wanna see?
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
not even a cow or anything back your story.

I have picture of some faeces on my farm, I think its the work of the herdsmen, wanna see?

i can arrange a visit to the farm if you are ready and sincere.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Blue3k(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Better call the cops nothing social media will do but give u attention.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by sweetgala(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
donnie:

They walk through (or run through, as the case may be) lighting up portions of the dry farm.

Everything goes up in flames... the grass, crops, everthing... including buildings with tall grasses sourrounding them.

Imagine if you had the yams you harvested heaped somewhere on your farm as is usually the custom... They'll all be burnt up!

Then they return a few weeks after to graze, hoping to find fresh grass for their catle. angry

I asked you to please explain the gain for them from burning as stated in the second option.

I can understand the burning for heat in option 1
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by donnie(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
sweetgala:

I asked you to please explain the gain for them from burning as stated in the second option.

I can understand the burning for heat in option 1

Your answer is in the last line of my previous response
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
DropShot:

[s]For "the cow" to be your president tells more about who you are. The cow is surely a higher animal than you and your family.[/s]
undecided

Everytime I read dis guy post I just dey wonder how im take get vacant space for im head. Dem suppose tie rope round ya neck, then after that dem suppose take koboko reformat u.

Na blow dem dey take give sense to people like OmenkaLives

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by sweetgala(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
donnie:

Your answer is in the last line of my previous response

Now i see their​ method. They burn trees like farmers usually do for fresh grass to grow. I've seen it done by farmers in Kenya
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Earth2Metahuman: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
kgcube:

i can arrange a visit to the farm if you are ready and sincere.
the koko question is, how do we know its the work of the herdsmen?
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Blue3k:
Better call the cops nothing social media will do but give u attention.

the farmer doesn't want to draw such attention to his farm
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
the koko question is, how do we know its the work of the herdsmen?

That's easy... The cows leave their footprints with fresh dung all over the place

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
kgcube:

That's easy... The cows leave their footprints with fresh dung all over the place
then snap it and show us
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by donnie(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
sweetgala:

Now i see their​ method. They burn trees like farmers usually do for fresh grass to grow. I've seen it done by farmers in Kenya

Exactly
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend's Farm In Ogoja (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
then snap it and show us

So I should go and be snapping shit for you this night? To what end by the way...
I do not seek to draw attention to this particular farm anyways. Just providing the necessary awareness of these happenings which have been on for a long period.

Abi you be Fulani or their agent?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANN Presidential Candidate,Olawepo Hashim Discusses Party's Controversy / See The Benin Republic’s ‘EFCC’ Building Where Sunday Igboho Is Being Held / The ESN Camp I Exposed On Nairaland They Kill Them Today - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.