Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) (65214 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by yazach: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
All Christians are terrorists
Quote me only if you have not said the same about Muslim or thought of it

I remember that the same thing happened in osun just a year ago

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by sodsak: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
and prophet Sulaiman after finishing it at the back of otobo will be shouting El-rufai is killing xtians...May God continue to expose all d evil people in this country

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Tunami(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi. Had it been he was successful, ...............i comment my reserve.

Cc;

FFK

FAYOSE

APOSTLE SULEMAN

IPOB CHRISTIANS
lol, oga which one come be ipob christians again na?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by olabrad: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

His parents gave him to the church as first fruits??

Am a Christian, but this is hilarious

grin grin grin grin

Then you are truly not a Christian if you don't know what it means

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
emefav:
Pastor Abel Eku, who served the Christ Chosen Church of God for 25 years, ............

“I am 57 years old. I had marital issues with my wife. We came to the church to resolve it and it was not resolved. It led to my dismissal. I was very bitter about the dismissal. I don’t have the intention of killing people. My action is very bad.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/pastor-arrested-while-trying-to-bomb.html

I hope those with marital problems with their spouse, have learnt a lesson?

This man trusted "the Church/Pastor" to assist him in resolving his marital problems but they obviosuly multipled it for him, to the point of him losing his mind and acting senselessly.

Its kinda of too late fro you Bro, you have to spend a long time in jail while that your Pastor "Sulaiman" your wife!
undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Heartmender1: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Had it been the bomb detonate, haters would come here to start tagging Islam behind the bomb blast grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
yazach:
All Christians are terrorists
Quote me only if you have not said the same about Muslim or thought of it

I remember that the same thing happened in osun just a year ago

I quote you and l repeat it: Terrorists are not "uniquely defined" by their religion though one Religion was formed by a Terorrist who preached terrorism on people who abandon their religion and adherents of other Religions.

The founder of the other religion preached Forgiveness and Tolerance.

Cc: Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Mali, Chad, Northern Nigeria, Somalia, e.t.c...
What do all these countries have in common?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
First fruit, Christians are very funny people. They now give human sacrifices.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
professorfal:
great! I've found an excuse not to go to church anymore, The pastor might bomb the church.
funny you
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Knowledgecounts: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

grin grin grin grin

Don't mind d guy he is lying. He is 57years old.
How old is the founder of lord chosen?
How old is lord chosen as a church?
So when did his parents promised to give him to lord chosen and when did they reddened their vow.
Do dat maths and u will have d answer
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Smh
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Excommunication is also part of the calling.
Over a misunderstanding in his marriage
Will those pastors marry his wife
Or do you think the man will ever be happy again in the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by kdc5000: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
dis one no b pastor na, na hablist b dat na....
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

grin grin grin grin

If you find it hilarious please review your Christian status. The story of birth of Samuel should come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I am glad the dismissed PASTOR had a rethink. If not innocent people would have lost their lives over what they know nothing about.

But then again, I wonder if these church elders usually seek the face of God or ask for wisdom before embarking on some matters

There are at time you tamper justice with mercy because ALL HAVE SINNED! you don't have to throw the baby away with the water undecided

you re on point brother.. the man might be wrong but the judgement from the church was too irritational

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Turns out that pastors are the most dangerous people in Nigeria.
From the thriisome Apostolic Suleiman to this one that is an expert in bombings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
emefav:
Pastor Abel Eku, who served the Christ Chosen Church of God for 25 years, has been arrested for planting explosives at the headquarters of his church. It was gathered that the Benin-based Pastor planted explosives at the church headquarters on January 22, scheduled to be the day for the church's international conference.

The Pastor who was arrested after the bomb was detected and detonated by security operatives of the Edo State Police command, confessed to committing the crime. He further disclosed that he manufactured and planted the bombs, as a way of revenging his bitter dismissal from the church over marital issues.

The 57-year-old Pastor further told newsmen, that he had a rethink and called the church's officials telling them about the location of the bomb, which he alleged wasn't meant to kill but to scare his church members and elders.

“I am 57 years old. I had marital issues with my wife. We came to the church to resolve it and it was not resolved. It led to my dismissal. I was very bitter about the dismissal. I don’t have the intention of killing people. My action is very bad.”

On how he was made a pastor in the church, Pastor Abel said his parents offered him to the church as a first fruit because of inability to have children. “I was given to the church as a first issue.
My parents were married for many years without any issue, so they vowed at the alter that any first child God gave to them would be given to the church. That was how they gave me to the church" he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/pastor-arrested-while-trying-to-bomb.html

seun and his co are USELESS:..
He further disclosed that he manufactured and planted the bombs....So na him made the bomb
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by loomer: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
He looks young for a 57year old
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by goodnews777: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
I have said it over and over again, christians need to look in wards for the real enemy. Enemy within is more dangerous. You brought problem to the church. If you were a pastor you could humbly resolve the issues yourself . Religion without christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Estellar: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Young03:
Where is the church located?
Ikpoba hill or sapele rd
angel mike should blow the trumpet fast cause tym is against some pple oo
we won fly go heaven
located before pprh after 24th street
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by iamdynamite(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

I quote you and l repeat it: Terrorists are not "uniquely defined" by their religion though one Religion was formed by a Terorrist who preached terrorism on people who abandon their religion and adherents of other Religions.

The founder of the other religion preached Forgiveness and Tolerance.

Cc: Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Mali, Chad, Northern Nigeria, Somalia, e.t.c...
What do all these countries have in common?

and what will you say about this peaceful Islamic countries... Uae,bahrain.qatar,kuwait,senegal,nothern Ghana,malaysia,indonesia.etc

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Zico0(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Did he say he devised a bomb by himself?! Can random Nigerians do that now?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ur name is Cain not Abel..... Ur parents no try at all, y given u to church? U belong to Boko haram family,UA most needed there
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
He doesn't look 57....
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by sagir1994(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I am sure El Rufai is involved
the same way you are sure El Rufai is involved before you were born. I hope u get me right. idiot

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by adefact12(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thank God the so call pastor was detected and arrested. Christians would have place the blames on Muslims. God wil continue to expose those who are enemies of peace and unity of this country. This guy would have set the country ablaze again cos Edo is not a terrorist state.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by klassicman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
After bombing it.

All criminals

Fayose

FFK and other thieves will say FIGHT against the church and Islamization agenda.
mumu get sense. Nonsense politics.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

grin grin grin grin
if you do read the Bible, u will recall that Elkanah and Hannah was his parents role model.
For ur information, Samuel was dedicated to the house of God after years of childlessness by Hannah. 1st Samuel 1:1~...
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by willyo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
The 57-year-old Pastor further told newsmen, that he had a rethink and called the church's officials telling them about the location of the bomb,...

Did the right thing. Those suicide bombers don't have the luxury of a rethink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emmahunk:
I wonder why many people are not thinking right. This guy had a rethink and exposed his own plans. That is repentance.
Secondly a man who despite his profession as a pastor was able to personally make a bomb that could scare and not kill should be taken in by the Government to make bombs and weapons that will be helpful in the fight against BH.
Let's face it, this man hoped for a solution to his marital problems from the church but rather got a dismissal. In as much as revenge and violence are not biblical, the church shares in the blame.
I hope I'm the only one seeing this post shocked. Pls, quickly delete it. I'm embarrassed on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

grin grin grin grin

grin . It happens. U can give your 1st born as first fruit too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.