Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) (65087 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
rhektor:

You are just rabble razer, claiming what you know weren't true.
But we both know Christians cannot tell the truth. Did I lie when I say you guys are abusive

rhektor:
Somalia problem was caused by Christians, how?

Who removed the president

rhektor:
Iraq has no problems until Christians started one, really?

Sarah Palin told a church gathering the Iraq was a mission from God and that led to the crisis in Iraq
Don't you know?
You lie so much that when you are facing facts, you refuse to believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

rhektor:
A large number of Christians going to Muslim countries, so you mean Muslims never go to Christian countries?

That is not the issue - you accuse of Muslims wishing to kill you, we don't say the same about you
So if your accusation is true, why do you go?
Either they are not killing you guys and infact welcome you or you are going their willingly to die
Which is it?

rhektor:
You claim that the guy you quoted was taught a distorted history, so what is the true story, do you have the correct story? If you claim you have the correct story it means you were an aye witness. Another lie.

It is very difficult to reason with you
So the tales about Abraham, Noah, Solomon etc told in church today are incorrect?
Or are the people telling us eye witnesses?
Please who did this to you

rhektor:
Guy go find something done with your time

And what are you doing with yours?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
On how he was made a pastor in the church, Pastor Abel said his parents offered him to the church as a first fruit because of inability to have children. “I was given to the church as a first issue.
My parents were married for many years without any issue, so they vowed at the alter that any first child God gave to them would be given to the church. That was how they gave me to the church" he said.

Hmmm,,,seems like his heart wasn"t in it all along
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by seyila2(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
emefav:
Pastor Abel Eku, who served the Christ Chosen Church of God for 25 years, has been arrested for planting explosives at the headquarters of his church. It was gathered that the Benin-based Pastor planted explosives at the church headquarters on January 22, scheduled to be the day for the church's international conference.

The Pastor who was arrested after the bomb was detected and detonated by security operatives of the Edo State Police command, confessed to committing the crime. He further disclosed that he manufactured and planted the bombs, as a way of revenging his bitter dismissal from the church over marital issues.

The 57-year-old Pastor further told newsmen, that he had a rethink and called the church's officials telling them about the location of the bomb, which he alleged wasn't meant to kill but to scare his church members and elders.

“I am 57 years old. I had marital issues with my wife. We came to the church to resolve it and it was not resolved. It led to my dismissal. I was very bitter about the dismissal. I don’t have the intention of killing people. My action is very bad.”

On how he was made a pastor in the church, Pastor Abel said his parents offered him to the church as a first fruit because of inability to have children. “I was given to the church as a first issue.
My parents were married for many years without any issue, so they vowed at the alter that any first child God gave to them would be given to the church. That was how they gave me to the church" he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/pastor-arrested-while-trying-to-bomb.html

I believed by now the Nigerian Christians we accept that most of the bombing in the churches are from their pastors, is either u take it or not

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2017
KnightB:

It's not hilarious sir, actually. God said be fruitful and multiply. Just as Hannah offered little Samuel to God as vowed, so also they did. Have you forgotten the scripture already?
God said we should be fruitful and multiply but catholic reject it, are they not christians?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2017
There are two types of Pastors; 3some & terrorist
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by rhektor(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
izzou:

They did

Am pointing out the reason for giving Samuel to Eli. It was to serve God.

Are you not serving God today? If yes, why weren't you given as a first fruit?

Those i mentioned served God yet Samuel was given as first fruit so what's your point?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by rhektor(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
BetaThings:

But we both know Christians cannot tell the truth. Did I lie when I say you guys are abusive

Who removed the president

Sarah Palin told a church gathering the Iraq was a mission from God and that led to the crisis in Iraq
Don't you know?
You lie so much that when you are facing facts, you refuse to believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

That is not the issue - you accuse of Muslims wishing to kill you, we don't say the same about you
So if your accusation is true, why do you go?
Either they are not killing you guys and infact welcome you or you are going their willingly to die
Which is it?

It is very difficult to reason with you
So the tales about Abraham, Noah, Solomon etc told in church today are incorrect?
Or are the people telling us eye witnesses?
Please who did this to you

And what are you doing with yours?

Accusations and accusations without any proof yet you claim Christians are Liars OK continue.
If there's any Liar it is the Muslims as fey distort every story in the Bible to drive home their point. Claiming that Christians are Liars while you copied biblical stories and distort or then call what gas been on ground for ages before Mohammed was lie? Keep the deception game on.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
ebby9z:

I hope I'm the only one seeing this post shocked. Pls, quickly delete it. I'm embarrassed on your behalf

Thanks wise Solomon
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by yazach: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Daboomb:

I quote you and l repeat it: Terrorists are not "uniquely defined" by their religion though one Religion was formed by a Terorrist who preached terrorism on people who abandon their religion and adherents of other Religions.

The founder of the other religion preached Forgiveness and Tolerance.

Cc: Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Mali, Chad, Northern Nigeria, Somalia, e.t.c...
What do all these countries have in common?

What is this one ranting
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Kwizzmanolad89: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
izzou:
grin

His parents gave him to the church as first fruits??

Am a Christian, but this is hilarious

grin grin grin grin
c this bombacios to the christian dom
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by nyovest300(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
izzou:
grin

His parents gave him to the church as first fruits??

Am a Christian, but this is hilarious

grin grin grin grin
if you dont read your bible then you ainr supposed to speak in public e very first male belongs to God be it human or animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash / Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.