Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) (65058 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by gulfer: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Is Lords Chosen up to 20yrs for his parent to offer him I am not understanding
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Aye is doing this one ooo
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by gawu1: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oyinda32:

Had it been he was successful the media would have been filled with the headline "Muslim Terrorist or Boko Haram Terrorist bombed a church in Benin".
Thank God he was caught
Even Shakau video would have been in circulations, claiming responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
omolola15:
If he was successful, the next thing will be to blame it on the Muslims and El rufai.... Thank God it didn't get to that.
!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Aarewa: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thank God for his arrest, if not it will be on our hypocritical news reporter that it was Fulani herds men or Book haram or linking it to Muslim. Here is a pastor bombing his own Church

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by gawu1: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
lol

El rufai seems to be nitemare of christians these days. grin
Not christians, but liepods and their heroes, including Fayose, the pkomo governor, FFK, the drug addict, suleiman, the ashao pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
klassicman:
mumu get sense. Nonsense politics.

Eediot. So he is bombing for politics.

Ur head needs sticking.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by kennyclassic: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
emefav:
Pastor Abel Eku, who served the Christ Chosen Church of God for 25 years, has been arrested for planting explosives at the headquarters of his church. It was gathered that the Benin-based Pastor planted explosives at the church headquarters on January 22, scheduled to be the day for the church's international conference.

The Pastor who was arrested after the bomb was detected and detonated by security operatives of the Edo State Police command, confessed to committing the crime. He further disclosed that he manufactured and planted the bombs, as a way of revenging his bitter dismissal from the church over marital issues.

The 57-year-old Pastor further told newsmen, that he had a rethink and called the church's officials telling them about the location of the bomb, which he alleged wasn't meant to kill but to scare his church members and elders.

“I am 57 years old. I had marital issues with my wife. We came to the church to resolve it and it was not resolved. It led to my dismissal. I was very bitter about the dismissal. I don’t have the intention of killing people. My action is very bad.”

On how he was made a pastor in the church, Pastor Abel said his parents offered him to the church as a first fruit because of inability to have children. “I was given to the church as a first issue.
My parents were married for many years without any issue, so they vowed at the alter that any first child God gave to them would be given to the church. That was how they gave me to the church" he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/pastor-arrested-while-trying-to-bomb.html

"the bomb was detected and *detonated* by security operatives". A detonated bomb don blow up be that... *Defused*
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by FiftyFifty(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by chosenange(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
How much were you Paid by the terrorist' why should you even attempt such an act,
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by gawu1: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ehinmola:
Pastor this,pastor thar,pastor everywhere. Ask yourself how you became a pastor . Is it by divine CALL?
Devils reincanate calling himself a pastor
You will rot in jail on earth and rot in hell after death.
That's why those saying apostle suleiman is man of God need serious repentance. For saying that, is tantamount to blasphemy against God. God is not evil and so does not accept evil. It's either the so called apostle is involved in praying for someone's death, or he's involved in sex scandals. He's scam personified, yet gullible followers wouldn't see he is of devil, but not God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by tracrbloc: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pastors in the news these days! One likes party parties and to climax on the back. This one na bomber wey get conscience. Indeed 'DEVIL' don tire for our matter.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
can u see wat Nigerian Samuel like is? ;Dcan u see wat Nigerian Samuel like is?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by missfrancess(f): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
akoredebadru:
Aye is doing this one ooo
what does Aye mean pls
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pastor turned a bomber!
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by KnightB(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

His parents gave him to the church as first fruits??

Am a Christian, but this is hilarious

grin grin grin grin
It's not hilarious sir, actually. God said be fruitful and multiply. Just as Hannah offered little Samuel to God as vowed, so also they did. Have you forgotten the scripture already?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by sshalom(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wetin man no go hear for Naija! This one is more than serious.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Prasido17(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Snazzynho(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
End Time
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 12:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Same thing happened in Madalla Catholic Church. They just Framed one Innocent Kabir Sokoto.

Another one happened in Suleja town where a junior Pastor planted explosives .

May Allah help us in this Country.
God bless PMB, APC, PYO, Tinubu etc

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Had it been he succeed 100% of christians wil attribute the bombing with Muslims

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Had it been he succeed 100% of christians wil attribute the bombing with Muslims.
The guy mayb bokoharam kingpin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 4:21am On Mar 22, 2017
are you sure you aren't the ritualist on the run? Do you mean you are still alive?
sagir1994:
the same way you are sure El Rufai is involved before you were born. I hope u get me right. idiot
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2017
missfrancess:
what does Aye mean pls
aye dat I mean was (is when people are behind his negative part of action usually witches)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by BetaThings: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Daboomb:

I quote you and l repeat it: Terrorists are not "uniquely defined" by their religion though one Religion was formed by a Terorrist who preached terrorism on people who abandon their religion and adherents of other Religions.

You have been so brainwashed that I continue to thank Allah that I am Muslim
They teach you distorted version of history in the church and prepare you to be insolent, crude and ill-mannered
We don't call your leaders names not because there is any harm you can bring to us but because OUR religion forbids it
Every knowledgeable Muslim knows that

Daboomb:

The founder of the other religion preached Forgiveness and Tolerance
Which other religion - hinduism, shintoism, budhism?
Let us assume that it is Christianity
Jesus did not bring any new religion, if so what did Noah, Abraham, Solomon etc bring?

You are tolerant and burning witches?

Exodus 22:18
Thou Shall Not Suffer A witch to Live

http://punchng.com/skolombo-epidemic-calabar-children-labelled-witches-turn-street-gangsters/
http://punchng.com/left-to-die-tales-of-woe-from-nigerian-children-branded-witches/
http://punchng.com/tags/witchcraft/
http://thenationonlineng.net/six-farmers-court-burning-old-men/

Matthew 15:4

For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.

What Christian love? A myth

Daboomb:

Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Mali, Chad, Northern Nigeria, Somalia, e.t.c...
What do all these countries have in common?
They all have Islam in common
And we have CHRISTIANS in large numbers in Muslim countries
Are they suicidal
Visit MMIA and see the number of Christians going to Muslim Countries
I dare you to visit your newly minted Christian country of South Sudan
The few Muslim countries that have issues were brought to that stage through Christian conspiracy
Libya was a country Nigerian Christians never wanted to leave under Gadhafi
There was no incident of bombing in Iraq until Christians countries insisted on disrupting the peace - Even Trump has said so
Somalia's problem was caused by Christian countries
Why have they not removed Mugabe so that we can also point to it as a violent Christian country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2017
I smell lies from this story publications
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2017
izzou:
grin

His parents gave him to the church as first fruits??

Am a Christian, but this is hilarious

grin grin grin grin

Nothing is funny here dude if you don't know what first fruit is just ask.
Samuel was a first fruit.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2017
BetaThings:

You have been so brainwashed that I continue to thank Allah that I am Muslim
They teach you distorted version of history in the church and prepare you to be insolent, crude and ill-mannered
We don't call your leaders names not because there is any harm you can bring to us but because OUR religion forbids it
Every knowledgeable Muslim knows that

Which other religion - hinduism, shintoism, budhism?
Let us assume that it is Christianity
Jesus did not bring any new religion, if so what did Noah, Abraham, Solomon etc bring?

You are tolerant and burning witches?

Exodus 22:18

http://punchng.com/skolombo-epidemic-calabar-children-labelled-witches-turn-street-gangsters/
http://punchng.com/left-to-die-tales-of-woe-from-nigerian-children-branded-witches/
http://punchng.com/tags/witchcraft/
http://thenationonlineng.net/six-farmers-court-burning-old-men/

Matthew 15:4

What Christian love? A myth

They all have Islam in common
And we have CHRISTIANS in large numbers in Muslim countries
Are they suicidal
Visit MMIA and see the number of Christians going to Muslim Countries
I dare you to visit your newly minted Christian country of South Sudan
The few Muslim countries that have issues were brought to that stage through Christian conspiracy
Libya was a country Nigerian Christians never wanted to leave under Gadhafi
There was no incident of bombing in Iraq until Christians countries insisted on disrupting the peace - Even Trump has said so
Somalia's problem was caused by Christian countries
Why have they not removed Mugabe so that we can also point to it as a violent Christian country

You are just rabble razer, claiming what you know weren't true.
Somalia problem was caused by Christians, how?
Iraq has no problems until Christians started one, really?

A large number of Christians going to Muslim countries, so you mean Muslims never go to Christian countries?

You claim that the guy you quoted was taught a distorted history, so what is the true story, do you have the correct story? If you claim you have the correct story it means you were an aye witness. Another lie.
Guy go find something done with your time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2017
If the bomb went off people would have blame it o someone else..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2017
rhektor:

Nothing is funny here dude if you don't know what first fruit is just ask.
Samuel was a first fruit.

Samuel was given to serve God. Jesus has made it compulsory for us to serve God too in Matthew 28:19-20

We all can be intercessors and stand in the gap for people.

It is you who don't understand my point.
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by rhektor(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2017
izzou:

Samuel was given to serve God. Jesus has made it compulsory for us to serve God too in Matthew 28:19-20

We all can be intercessors and stand in the gap for people.

It is you who don't understand my point.

By this statement you assumed that Elkhana, Hannah etc never served God?
Re: Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2017
rhektor:

By this statement you assumed that Elkhana, Hannah etc never served God?

They did

Am pointing out the reason for giving Samuel to Eli. It was to serve God.

Are you not serving God today? If yes, why weren't you given as a first fruit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.