Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School (1156 Views)

Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? / See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by youngbelieve(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
sup guys! oya my story goes like this...few years back while I was still in sec school, there was this particular guy that always comes to my area and due to de fact i see him alot, I decided to greet him anytime I see him. One faithful day like dat, as I was passing I saw de guy looking so frustrated so I greeted him as usual nd was still going when he called out to me and began asking about one other dude lyk that who stays in the area seemed lyk dis dude owed him money. He then borrowed my fone to call de guy owing him because he wasn't picking his calls buh he still wasn't picking so he jus thanked me requested for my name,where I stayed and stuffs lyk dat adding that he was gonna come back de next day to check for de dude buh asked me to call him should incase I saw de guy.

That was how one thing led to another, we became friends then I noticed he started visiting frequently.. One very particular day as I was strolling back home after visiting a friend, na so I jus sight this guy oo he was climbing our stairs going to knock on my door na him I run sharp sharp call am because my parents were around (they are de strict types that don't fancy me keeping a male friend let alone allowing one to visit)..As he came down na so I ask am wetin happen wey him no fit call me instead he wan go knock for my house hmmm na so the guy tell me say he came to see my father regarding dat issue, chisos!!! de kind fear wey hold me ehhh......meanwhile my pple de issue this guy came to talk about was when he jokingly made a statement that he wants to marry me, me sef bin dey joke when I tell am say make him bring bride price come meet my father.

I never knew that he'd take it serious and its not like we were dating or anything ooo remember I said I was in sec school then buh I had this body that made me look bigger than my age and again the way I spoke and acted also contributed to making him think I was 20yrs and above,,,,,,,na so there and then I take clear the matter between the both of us, who this one wan give BP mtcheww from that day I jus reduce the way I talked and related with him b4 tomorrow him go go bring him village pple come meet my papa lolss

and to my fellow nairalanders dat was my experience ooo, hw about u share yours so that we can smile together.
Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Oh nice story.. So what should we do now?

2 Likes

Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by youngbelieve(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
Oh nice story.. So what should we do now?

share a similar experience if you're a girl buh for guys, jus be observing!!!

1 Like

Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by davidif: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:
sup guys! oya my story goes like this...few years back while I was still in sec school, there was this particular guy that always comes to my area and due to de fact i see him alot, I decided to greet him anytime I see him. One faithful day like dat, as I was passing I saw de guy looking so frustrated so I greeted him as usual nd was still going when he called out to me and began asking about one other dude lyk that who stays in the area seemed lyk dis dude owed him money. He then borrowed my fone to call de guy owing him because he wasn't picking his calls buh he still wasn't picking so he jus thanked me requested for my name,where I stayed and stuffs lyk dat adding that he was gonna come back de next day to check for de dude buh asked me to call him should incase I saw de guy.

That was how one thing led to another, we became friends then I noticed he started visiting frequently.. One very particular day as I was strolling back home after visiting a friend, na so I jus sight this guy oo he was climbing our stairs going to knock on my door na him I run sharp sharp call am because my parents were around (they are de strict types that don't fancy me keeping a male friend let alone allowing one to visit)..As he came down na so I ask am wetin happen wey him no fit call me instead he wan go knock for my house hmmm na so the guy tell me say he came to see my father regarding dat issue, chisos!!! de kind fear wey hold me ehhh......meanwhile my pple de issue this guy came to talk about was when he jokingly made a statement that he wants to marry me, me sef bin dey joke when I tell am say make him bring bride price come meet my father.

I never knew that he'd take it serious and its not like we were dating or anything ooo remember I said I was in sec school then buh I had this body that made me look bigger than my age and again the way I spoke and acted also contributed to making him think I was 20yrs and above,,,,,,,na so there and then I take clear the matter between the both of us, who this one wan give BP mtcheww from that day I jus reduce the way I talked and related with him b4 tomorrow him go go bring him village pple come meet my papa lolss

and to my fellow nairalanders dat was my experience ooo, hw about u share yours so that we can smile together.

Hahaha hillarious, lalasticlala front page please.
Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by gbemi514: 1:36am On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:

Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by ElRapido: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2017
I thought Nairaland ban the use of weed long time ago but OP somehow is still using it to great effect
Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by youngbelieve(f): 4:37am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=gbemi514 post=55578907][/quote]

oya ask na
Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by Mypeople2(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
You see ,you would have been married now with 8 kids and still be pregnant with twins
Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by habsydiamond(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ohhhhh...the guy Bleep up ooo...why he no enter Ur house that day.....make he scatter bride pride things for ground make everybody dey contribute.....Ur pap for beat u like say tomorrow no go dey...
Re: Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
wow grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Boobs On Camera! (MUST WATCH) / ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger / I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.