Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him (1140 Views)

Resolved / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Scholarifeoma(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hi ladies, is really being a long time since our discussion on some of the fears, insecurities and unanswered questions we face in our love lives. Today’s article is on the fear of losing him. Thus

“I can’t say no, I can’t afford to lose him”[/i]

Yes, most times, we ladies go into a relationship for all the wrong reasons. Especially when the guy in question supports us financially.
I perfectly understand the feeling of being broke as a lady without a job, who probably just left the university and is searching for green pastures. In such cases to attach so much importance to our relationship, clinging so much to him emotionally, physically and otherwise almost to a fault.

We find it very difficult to say no or object to his opinions or request, we try to please him at all cost even to the detriment of ourselves and our happiness, simply because we have filled our minds with all the impossibilities involved if we dare try to say no to him.

In the quest for love in the wrong relationships, we become slaves to the men who have taken advantage of our situation and who thinks we can’t afford to live or survive without them because they provide us with all that we need.

HERE IS A CLARION CALL TO ALL LADIES IN THE WORLD TODAY!!!
[i]

Ladies! Why settle for less? You can always get better!!

The world might seem to be crumbling around us if we decide to stop being the fool without a sense of purpose. The fear of losing him might be so overwhelming and unimaginable.
The fear of what live would be without him and without money to survive with is unthinkable, hence we continue to cling on to him and hoping that things would get better even when it is obviously not getting any better.

The truth is:

Being in a good relationship where one is loved and cherished gives a great feeling. But instead of managing a bad one, being single is strictly advised.
Sometimes, being single is what you need so as to discover your true self, to discover your inner beauty, to rediscover your self-worth, to do something useful with your live, to learn to be responsible, independent and dependable, to meditate and learn from your past experiences and mistakes and to get better, above all, learn to make the right choices and not settle for less.

Learn to say no today[/b] in that relationship of yours if the relationship does more harm than good to your life. Choose your happiness first, restore the respect you’ve lost and watch as things would turn around for good in your love life.

This is my candid opinion, what’s your take on this?

Thanks for the time spent on reading this piece.

Visit www.femalescholarsfoundation..com for more interesting articles on how to become the desire of your dream man every Mondays and Fridays and be glad you did.

[b]Kindly share your opinions below
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Homeboiy: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Are u lecturing them or teaching them?
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

Good u are here... U better say YES to me else.....
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Good u are here... U better say YES to me else.....
Don't derail this thread oh cheesy
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh! Sorry. Meet me in d other room then
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:
If you don't say YES to him, something go happen here!

Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by MissRaine69(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
Are u lecturing them or teaching them?
Was wondering the same thing as well. It did come across as a bit condescending
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Lalas247(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

If you don't say YES to him, something go happen here!
Na gun be dat abi na plantain grin I go kuku chop am
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Oh! Sorry. Meet me in d other room then
Where is that undecided
Re: I Can't Say No: I Can't Afford To Lose Him by Scholarifeoma(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hi ladies, is really being a long time since our discussion on some of the fears, insecurities and unanswered questions we face in our love lives. Today’s article is on the fear of losing him. Thus

“I can’t say no, I can’t afford to lose him”[/i]

Yes, most times, we ladies go into a relationship for all the wrong reasons. Especially when the guy in question supports us financially.
I perfectly understand the feeling of being broke as a lady without a job, who probably just left the university and is searching for green pastures. In such cases to attach so much importance to our relationship, clinging so much to him emotionally, physically and otherwise almost to a fault.

We find it very difficult to say no or object to his opinions or request, we try to please him at all cost even to the detriment of ourselves and our happiness, simply because we have filled our minds with all the impossibilities involved if we dare try to say no to him.

In the quest for love in the wrong relationships, we become slaves to the men who have taken advantage of our situation and who thinks we can’t afford to live or survive without them because they provide us with all that we need.

HERE IS A CLARION CALL TO ALL LADIES IN THE WORLD TODAY!!!
[i]

Ladies! Why settle for less? You can always get better!!

The world might seem to be crumbling around us if we decide to stop being the fool without a sense of purpose. The fear of losing him might be so overwhelming and unimaginable.
The fear of what live would be without him and without money to survive with is unthinkable, hence we continue to cling on to him and hoping that things would get better even when it is obviously not getting any better.

The truth is:

Being in a good relationship where one is loved and cherished gives a great feeling. But instead of managing a bad one, being single is strictly advised.
Sometimes, being single is what you need so as to discover your true self, to discover your inner beauty, to rediscover your self-worth, to do something useful with your live, to learn to be responsible, independent and dependable, to meditate and learn from your past experiences and mistakes and to get better, above all, learn to make the right choices and not settle for less.

Learn to say no today[/b] in that relationship of yours if the relationship does more harm than good to your life. Choose your happiness first, restore the respect you’ve lost and watch as things would turn around for good in your love life.

This is my candid opinion, what’s your take on this?

Thanks for the time spent on reading this piece.

Visit www.femalescholarsfoundation..com for more interesting articles on how to become the desire of your dream man every Mondays and Fridays and be glad you did.

[b]Kindly share your opinions below

(1) (Reply)

Is It Better To Be Feared Than To Be Loved Or Vice Vice-versa? / He Who Always Thinks The Soup Is Too Much For The EBA Cannot Handle Greatness / These 11 Points Will Tell You The Difference Between A Real Man And A Playboy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.