Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) (1922 Views)

Plurimi / No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday / What A Sweet Name .plurimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by BLoveWorld: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
i will repost this because they ban me the last thread I open for everyone not to be ignorant of the devices of the devil and his angels. Thank the ALMIGHTY GOD that I saved it:

"THADDEUS IAM"

It is true that the occult people love to use codes and cryptic methods to pass their message and ever since I came across that thread accusing a nairalander TRAPHEDGES of being in the Illuminati, you can call me jobless but I haven't closed my eyes. I know him personally and I have long been monitoring his footsteps because I have always suspected him to be an occultist. His social media account was handed to me on a golden plate yesterday courtesy nairaland fbi I launched a deep search on him and made some startling findings that prove that what the OP (NRLNDFBI) said yesterday seem to have a lot of truth in it.

Prior to my investigation I have seen him even in person but he does not know who I am. This one is not hearsay I know him in school but for his safety I wouldn't reveal his school details. He drives a red corolla and stay off campus. He stays with one popular guy that plays basketball in EBSU he lives with the guy since he's year 2. I will like to continue but this is not about him, this is about his Plurimi group. There are many things you people don't know about this people. I started with traphedges because he is the one that attracted me to the group and their deeds. It is through him that I discovered some hidden things that this people are devilish in every way than one. What I found out will shock anyone that reads it!

I will open an official thread very soon to make it public so that you all will know that as children of GOD you must not be equally yoked with the devil! Resist him and he will flee from you. Why people lure other people to join fraternities and condem them to eternal damnation? Why will someone sell his soul to the devil and risk the fiery furnace of hell? Traphedges is not in Illuminati but he is closer to it than you know. I know him very well! There is a group withing a group in the plurimi like an inner circle and I can tell you that each and every one in there are members of the same satanic cult! The signs may be hard to read but not for someone like me who master in esoteric things. Quote me anywhere and know that you heard it from me first!!!! I will soon expose them and blast them with enough picture proves to rival boko haram. Don't ask me how I know just read and judge for yourself.

In my next thread I will reveal a lot about the true founders of that group and the purpose. Their recruitment process, their rituals and connections to the satanic cult they belong to. 'THADDEUS IAM' is believed to be the second in command of the Illuminati and I believe that Traphedges is THADDEUS IAM in the devilish plurimi. He is the 2nd command to SINZ who I will talk a lot about REIIGN [SINZ]. I will talk a lot about TrapQueen77 Comradespade Richommie Jarizod. I will spare the others that I seem to know little about like Lastking147 Bombae1 and the rest.

I know I will soon be baned but On the day I will open that thread I will inform everyone and the thread will be open by 1am in the morning so if you like, you miss it. If you miss it, you have missed something worthwhile.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by BLoveWorld: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by stephleena(f): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
lwkmd..online cultists..
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
op u no dey ever give up cheesy cheesy.lemme chew small popcorn here before dem take down thread ..kimbra i sight u grin

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Mimzyy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funny.

3 Likes

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by iSufferFools: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Seriously? A boy still feeding of his parents in a satanic cult? Wow! This is mind boggling. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by UltraLeslie1: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
BLoveWorld:
i will repost this because they ban me the last thread I open for everyone not to be ignorant of the devices of the devil and his angels. Thank the ALMIGHTY GOD that I saved it:

"THADDEUS IAM"

It is true that the occult people love to use codes and cryptic methods to pass their message and ever since I came across that thread accusing a nairalander TRAPHEDGES of being in the Illuminati, you can call me jobless but I haven't closed my eyes. I know him personally and I have long been monitoring his footsteps because I have always suspected him to be an occultist. His social media account was handed to me on a golden plate yesterday courtesy nairaland fbi I launched a deep search on him and made some startling findings that prove that what the OP (NRLNDFBI) said yesterday seem to have a lot of truth in it.

Prior to my investigation I have seen him even in person but he does not know who I am. This one is not hearsay I know him in school but for his safety I wouldn't reveal his school details. He drives a red corolla and stay off campus. He stays with one popular guy that plays basketball in EBSU he lives with the guy since he's year 2. I will like to continue but this is not about him, this is about his Plurimi group. There are many things you people don't know about this people. I started with traphedges because he is the one that attracted me to the group and their deeds. It is through him that I discovered some hidden things that this people are devilish in every way than one. What I found out will shock anyone that reads it!

I will open an official thread very soon to make it public so that you all will know that as children of GOD you must not be equally yoked with the devil! Resist him and he will flee from you. Why people lure other people to join fraternities and condem them to eternal damnation? Why will someone sell his soul to the devil and risk the fiery furnace of hell? Traphedges is not in Illuminati but he is closer to it than you know. I know him very well! There is a group withing a group in the plurimi like an inner circle and I can tell you that each and every one in there are members of the same satanic cult! The signs may be hard to read but not for someone like me who master in esoteric things. Quote me anywhere and know that you heard it from me first!!!! I will soon expose them and blast them with enough picture proves to rival boko haram. Don't ask me how I know just read and judge for yourself.

In my next thread I will reveal a lot about the true founders of that group and the purpose. Their recruitment process, their rituals and connections to the satanic cult they belong to. 'THADDEUS IAM' is believed to be the second in command of the Illuminati and I believe that Traphedges is THADDEUS IAM in the devilish plurimi. He is the 2nd command to SINZ who I will talk a lot about REIIGN [SINZ]. I will talk a lot about TrapQueen77 Comradespade Richommie Jarizod. I will spare the others that I seem to know little about like Lastking147 Bombae1 and the rest.

I know I will soon be baned but On the day I will open that thread I will inform everyone and the thread will be open by 1am in the morning so if you like, you miss it. If you miss it, you have missed something worthwhile.
[/s]

Another cheap attempt to sell a group dead on arrival!

And who's taking about illuminati? That's for people with talents, not Nairaland-over-fixated monomaniacs chasing shadows in romanceland.

For all we know the Plurimi is made of Nairaland desperate rejects who are in dire need of resurrection like Lazarus.

Thier stock-in-trade is using alternates in trolling imaginary enemies like blood-thirsty vampires while pretending to be angels of light with their default monikers.

A group of plagiarists and dumb posters whose life purpose is to own Romance section virtually while their real lives stink like a burst sewage pipe.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Jodha(f): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
See drama... I'm all eyes... grin

2 Likes

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by GaggleNSwallow: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is why I respect Airforce1 a lot. Call him an egomaniac if you want but he's the only one who makes threads that characterize the word, "Romance". Why not take this crap to the Crime Section and tag your millions?

I also acknowledge Professor Jakandeola ...for his blogs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by iSufferFools: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
[s][/s]

And who's taking about illuminati? That's for people with talents, not Nairaland-over-fixated monomaniacs chasing shadows in romanceland.

For all we know the Plurimi is made of Nairaland desperate rejects who are in dire need of resurrection like Lazarus.

Thier stock-in-trade is using alternates in trolling imaginary enemies like blood-thirsty vampires while pretending to be angels of light with their default monikers.

A group of plagiarists and dumb posters whose life purpose is to own Romance section virtually while their real lives stink like a burst sewage pipe.
The manner of puerile nonsense one read here every day makes one believe life really is harsh for some people. I mean, life really struck them dead on so much they seek validation online.

Saying these genius' are members of the Illuminati is a slap on the face that brotherhood. I can't even imagine it. Kids who can't read anything aside the narrow minded threads in this section members of the Illuminati. What nonsense.

Anyway, I believe everyday stupidity discovers it has relatives domicile in this section.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by marshalcarter: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
like in real life cos adon dey fear oooooo
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by handsam(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
marshalcarter:
like in real life cos adon dey fear oooooo

That's their play, Insert fear into your frail hearts.

This is not trolling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Lorrd: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Watch them come forth and call the mods to lock down the thread just to deny the obvious. Clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by marshalcarter: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
handsam:

That's their play, Insert fear into your frail hearts.
This is not trolling.
nd in ur mind m scared? grin

1 Like

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Splinz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Who cares who they are or whatever dumb nomenclature identifies them? undecided

Mbok, whoever has something meaningful to say should come forward.

3 Likes

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by handsam(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
marshalcarter:

nd in ur mind m scared? grin

That's for you to answer.

4 Likes

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Shots fired grin

I'm guessing that the use of correct grammar and spelling is not a requirement to join this cult lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Joromi1: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Illuminati? I believe you're clueless, Op. Not even one Nigerian big shot is a member.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by kinginvagina: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
[s][/s]

lezzle or itbomb ftbomb upload the photo of the albino dancing near danfo bus

1 Like

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
The illuminati is for talented/rich/smart/noble people to connect with each other and achieve their goals. They also have a unifying ideology which isn't "Satan worship". Lmao. And yeah, I don't think 'control of Nairaland' is one of their goals either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by harriet412(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hahahaha.. warrisdisgrin grin grin
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by oladipo322(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
i keep wondering the meaning of that word plurimi, anyway this is gonna b interesting.... op please just mention me when u start.
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Pedrogold(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Here we go again

Some people have become bored of this peaceful 'no scandal' period. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Man, all these shots though. Lemme come and be going.... shocked

©YBR
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by ikp120(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm surprised the OP didn't add me to the list. grin grin grin grin

Abeg carry this thing comot for here! angry angry

Efuzozikrinezozorakomaninja angry angry

OP be like: "I plead the blood of Jesus! This nigga dey do incantation for my head o! Baba abeg save me from the powers of the devil" grin grin grin grin grin

#Trash

#Trash

Most of the niggas you mentioned there are thorough broke ass niggas still eating mama's food and saying "Thank ma!" every day. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by BWare: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dinner's served for the gullible minds to feast cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by iSufferFools: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
AnonyNymous:
The illuminati is for talented/rich/smart/noble people to connect with each other and achieve their goals. They also have a unifying ideology which isn't "Satan worship". Lmao. And yeah, I don't think 'control of Nairaland' is one of their goals either.
Like how can they even control Nairaland
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by GaggleNSwallow: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
See finishing! cry

The Op is going to regret accepting this publicity stunt job.
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by jakandeola(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
This is why I respect Airforce1 a lot. Call him an egomaniac if you want but he's the only one who makes threads that characterize the word, "Romance". Why not take this crap to the Crime Section and tag your millions?

I also acknowledge Professor Jakandeola ...for his blogs.
God bless u sir I put a blog we can learn from we all matured wat I knew u didnt know wat u knew I didnt know so wen we share ideas we make good decision
Re: Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) by GaggleNSwallow: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
God bless u sir I put a blog we can learn from we all matured wat I knew u didnt know wat u knew I didnt know so wen we share ideas we make good decision
Yes, boss. I like the fact that you keep it real. God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To 6 Children After 17 Years Of Childlessness / ..... / I Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.