Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Pls (1782 Views)

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys, Good morning

Am writing this to seek advice because am very confuse now.

Have been dating this guy I love him and I think he loves me too...He said he want to marry me that is coming to see my parent before the ending of next month and before next year we will marry.

Now my problem is am still young am 19years next year April will make me 20years while he is 28. I told him to wait for like 2years time but he refuse , I told him late me go to university first but he still refuse.

He even called my friend to plead for me for him.

pls my fellow brothers and sisters what will I do. because I think am too young for marriage

pls I need advice thanks.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by dingbang(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
You are too young for marriage now please.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Adaumunocha(f): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Omotola married early and she turned out fine. You know what's best for you.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by LanreGH(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
commyluv:
Hi guys, Good morning

Am writing this to seek advice because am very confuse now.

Have been dating this guy I love him and I think he loves me too...He said he want to marry me that is coming to see my parent before the ending of next month and before next year we will marry.

Now my problem is am still young am 19years next year April will make me 20years while he is 28. I told him to wait for like 2years time but he refuse , I told him late me go to university first but he still refuse.

He even called my friend to plead for me for him.

pls my fellow brothers and sisters what will I do. because I think am too young for marriage

pls I need advice thanks.

You better marry him ooo. Do'nt let the chance to waste. He is 28. He wll definately not wait for you to finish university. After the marriage you can continue your school. But you have to be determined and stand your ground otherwise say bye bye to university. Marriage comes with a lot of resposibilities i.e pregnancy, child care etc. You have to be strong to cope.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Omotola married early and she turned out fine. You know what's best for you.
Can you give this kind advise to your kid sister?

Go to school first dear
Re: I Need Advice Pls by IamLEGEND1: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Forget that dude..... I know women and their desperation to get married but you have time. Because you can be sure that any chance of you furthering your education will be dead in the water the moment you get married.

Me as I dey so, I'm not getting married until I have at least a PhD or it's equivalent.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Forget that dude..... I know women and their desperation to get married but you have time. Because you can be sure that any chance of you furthering your education will be dead in the water the moment you get married.

Me as I dey so, I'm not getting married until I have at least a PhD or it's equivalent.
See my life undecided undecided
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2017
I just looked at your pic and all I can say is go ahead and marry.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by Adaumunocha(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Can you give this kind advise to your kid sister?

Go to school first dear
It becomes bad if the guy will deter her from going to school. They can discuss about family planning until she graduates. But the op is pretty young though...
Re: I Need Advice Pls by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
It becomes bad if the guy will deter her from going to school. They can discuss about family planning until she graduates. But the op is pretty young though...
That guy just won't allow her to go to school .... Letbher enter first then he can marry her
Re: I Need Advice Pls by IamLEGEND1: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See my life undecided undecided
Wey you don marry SoftMoney..... I no go allow you marry me as second husband.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
LanreGH:

You better marry him ooo. Do'nt let the chance to waste. He is 28. He wll definately not wait for you to finish university. After the marriage you can continue your school. But you have to be determined and stand your ground otherwise say bye bye to university. Marriage comes with a lot of resposibilities i.e pregnancy, child care etc. You have to be strong to cope.
he has stand is ground that I will go back to school
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Adaumunocha(f): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That guy just won't allow her to go to school .... Letbher enter first then he can marry her
What kinda guy won't allow a lady go to school? Even if na open university
Re: I Need Advice Pls by dinak1(f): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2017
write a prenub signed by both families that you will be allowed to continue your education. you are still young but being 19 and married comes with a lot of responsibilities. you need to be emotionally, economically and spiritually matured to carry on. don't be deceived by your big body to think you are OK to handle all that. if you love each other and you are will to take the step further and also willing to make the .marriage work and last for life then go ahead. I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Wey you don marry SoftMoney..... I no go allow you marry me as second husband.
I'm a polyandrist. So yeah, I can marry you too. tongue tongue
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Blackhawk01: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
19? That's not cool.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by LanreGH(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2017
commyluv:
he has stand is ground that I will go back to school

So marry him. Most girls makes this mistake then they end up begging a man to marry them after their university or join MFM prayer group asking God for life partner.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Homeboiy: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2017
No go miss this opportunity o
Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
do if I miss him no guy will come back for me again?
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2017
enjoy wat ur mates are enjoying nt wen u marry dis young and strt regretting
Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
do if I miss him no guy will come out for me again?
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
will advice you go to school first,,unless education doesn't matter to you
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2017
dingbang:

Getting married has no age limit sha.. cheesy

She can still continue her university after her wedding, isnt it?

To the OP, follow what ur heart's desires sha..if its against ur will, then u can say NO...but if u think u cant live without him, give a shot sha..He cud be ur soulmate grin

GOOD LUCK!
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Draei: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2017
He refused you going to school? Except
there is 30 billi in his account, marrying
such niggur at an early age is pure bullshiit.
To hell with the 'unripe' love he has for you...
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Chidonc(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2017
you are still very young for all this, marriage on it own is a responsibility, if he is not ready to wait atleast two yrs or 3 at most let him get himself another person. the best is always yet to come, gain admission first and start schooling, forget all the promises he his promising u now, once you are in his house the most your parents can do his not brk your marriage rather salvage it by pleading to send u to school, now the ball his in ur court, and u set the rules, y not make better use of it
Re: I Need Advice Pls by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Getting married has no age limit sha.. cheesy

She can still continue her university after her wedding, isnt it?

To the OP, follow what ur heart's desires sha..if its against ur will, then u can say NO...but if u think u cant live without him, give a shot sha..He cud be ur soulmate grin

GOOD LUCK!
yes it has no age limit.. My son will marry your daughter when she is 12 years old... And get her pregnant..
Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2017
pls I need more advice pls
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2017
dingbang:
yes it has no age limit.. My son will marry your daughter when she is 12 years old... And get her pregnant..

grin

Chaaaaii...

See madness! shocked 12yrs old? Nawa ooo juz wait till she turns 30 sha.. embarassed
Re: I Need Advice Pls by dingbang(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Chaaaaii...

See madness! shocked 12yrs old? Nawa ooo juz wait till she turns 30 sha.. embarassed
yeye
Re: I Need Advice Pls by amakadihot87(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2017
dingbang:
........a lot of girls marry at that age.......the question should be if the guy is d right guy
Re: I Need Advice Pls by dingbang(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2017
amakadihot87:
........a lot of girls marry at that age.......the question should be if the guy is d right guy
so all females are right by default?
Re: I Need Advice Pls by mofeoluwadassah: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2017
grab him o....if you love him and you're sure he loves you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Gang! Female Banker Feeling H0rny Rushes Into Toilet To m@sturbate(vide / A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities - JOROOLUMOFIN / Widower Advertises For A Wife On Guardian Newspaper,pics Go Viral(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.