Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113274 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Morning readers, this week is the last week for voting of this month. Please if you neva vote, click here.
www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award

na beg ah dey beg you, no turn to ingrate, abeg go vote for Theblessed.man o. We need your vote please. Pls don't vote twice. Just once. Thank you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Kudos to you Blessedman ......i Love your story, everything happening to darous is karma Paying him back.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
jalo1:
damn, I always feel good after each update
seconded
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thump up bro

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Nice update, well done tbm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Updating today guys. Thanks for being there.

Ah, its not easy being a Messi fan. Yesterday was a proof of that. Some Nigerians at the viewing center nearly kill me yesterday. Na Gawd save me.

What Nigeria needs right now is constant electricity and for the killings of innocent people to stop. We don't need a world cup yet. Even if we win it, where will they keep it? Aso rock or senate house? When they can't even sucessfully keep a Mace, how will they keep a World Cup? Abeg shift make I see road jare.

Updating today...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Ah, its not easy being a Messi fan. Yesterday was a proof of that. Some Nigerians at the viewing center nearly kill me yesterday. Na Gawd save me.

What Nigeria needs right now is constant electricity and for the killings of innocent people to stop. We don't need a world cup yet. Even if we win it, where will they keep it? Aso rock or senate house? When they can't even sucessfully keep a Mace, how will they keep a World Cup? Abeg shift make I see road jare.

Updating today...
Lol
We for just win then loss all the next round matches
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Finally Meet Up. U Doing A Great Job Mr., To Tink Dis Is Ur First Work Is Still A Mystery. Well, Thank God For Ur Life. Much Love Broda

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Like someone said, this one is a wicked suspense. Tbm give us more
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Updating today...
lolz. Its really a night to be remembered o.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Still dedicated to all the faithful readers of COUNTLESS and its blunders. To all that ve voted for me and still planning to vote. I appreciate it. Thanks and Jah bless. Even if I don't win, am already happy with the turn out of you guys. Thanks alot. I promise to be better.

Remember, a story is coming up after this.

Titled: The Dog Attendant. Watch out!

135. COUNTLESS.

My heart was beating rapidly against my chest as I anxiously listened to hear what Nike would say.

"Doctor," She continued. "Remember I told you I once caught Darous hiding under the bed in my mummy's room, yes?"

"yes, and you said your mother claimed to be unaware of his presence there when you asked her about it.."

"fine. The thing is, I knew she lied to me. I swear to Gawd. Then for five solid months, after my brother was born, and prior to her death, I begin to question my mother to tell me who impregnated her. She keep on telling me she's too ashamed of telling me. She said, she's afraid my sister and I would never forgive her if she tells us who impregnated her...."

"so she never get to tell you? I presume..." Doctor Larah chipped in. Obviously getting more interested.

"no, you don't understand..."

"then make me understand quickly, I've got a lot of patients that needs my attention right now."

"hun...my mother always said one thing, she always say, it will take her dying moments to tell us who the father of Chris is. She said thats the only way she can avoid our disappointment in her."

"so, what else?"

"when she was fighting for breath, instead of staying with her, I ran to the intercom to call the attentions of the doctors attending to her. My mother then signalled to me to come closer, I went to her panicking and when I was closed enough, she mouthed something to me. Due to my tensive mood, I didn't understand at first and she managed to say it louder the second time...."

"and what did she say?" The doctor asked as my heartbeat increased to the antilogrithm of milisecs.

"she said...."

"what are you doing there?" That voice came from behind me and it also interrupted the transmission I was getting from inside. I turned around quickly and was met with the questioning look on the face of an elderly nurse.
I swallowed my saliva quickly and begin to rack my brain for any lie to give her.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to come up with anything and the devil also wasn't on standby to get me one from his playstore. Maybe my subscription have finish ni o, or the devil is busy, preparing my space for me in hell ni o, I don't know. All I know is that, I was short of lies.

"erm...erm...erm....." The nurse watched me with a squeezed look as I continue to struggle for words.

She grew tired of waiting and signalled to me to get out of the way. I complied quickly and I watched nervously as she grazed past me and enterred the labouratory where Nike and the Doctor were having their talk.

Darousmart have been outsmarted by Adenike, his wife's younger sister.

She had been two steps ahead of me all this while. Knowing what she's capable of, I had no doubt she won't stop until the doctor succumb to her request. And once she does, everything will be over. Her sister will hate me forever and thats one thing I can never live with.
A plane can't fly without a pilot, so also my Portugal can't survive Russia without the C.ronaldo of Adejoke. Its simple as that.

I didn't even bother to listen on again as I took that as my cue to leave the hospital. I turned around swiftly and began to march fast out of the place.

The atmosphere outside indicated that we are already in past midnight. I glanced around and saw my car, still parked on the same spot where Lewis had parked it earlier when we rushed my wife and child here.

I got behind the driver's door and opened it. Lewis had slept off on the back seat. I tapped him gently and his eyes grew wide when he saw me.

"how are they doing? Are they okay now?" He questioned rapidly as he tried to sit upright.

"they are fine....I need to get them something from one hospital there." I told him while searching for my keys in my pockets.

"what?"

"erm...you'll know when I get back..." I replied sharply, as I was still searching for my keys.

"are you looking for this?" Lewis said and I turned around, only to see him holding the keys in his hand.

"yes... I don't know its still with you." I collected it from his hands. Inserted it in the ignition hole, twisted it and the car produced the only sound it was destined with.

"do I need to follow you?"

"no, but let me drop you at your house. Everything is fine now." I ended with an assuring tone that gave him little or no chance to think the otherwise.

I checked the time indicator on the dashboard. It reads, 02:17am. I reversed the car and zoomed off.

After dropping Lewis at his house, I drove myself to another private hospital around Elite road. I got there and requested to see the doctor.

Within five minutes, the male doctor was available and I told him my sole reason for coming.

"okay. We will prepare the lab and get everything done in the next two hours.." The doctor said in his thick voice.

"two hours Why will it take that long?" I questioned suprisingly.

"are you in a hurry?"

"yes! I need to be in heaven in the next 2hours!" I wanted to tell him that but I just replied him with the first word.
"oohh! You know, um...the nurses are busy now. Its midnight already and we have got a lot of pregnant women in
the delievery room. So its only me and one other nurse that will be attending to you." He stated amicably.

Hmm, Irony of life. Thousands, if not millions of children are busy entering this world on daily basis. They have no idea of what's waiting for them in this confused world.

I just pity them, because instead of staying with God in heaven and be enjoying the never-getting bored company of the legendary angel Michael and angel Gabriel, they still want to poke their tiny noses into the ugly affairs of this world.

Shebi, its still fair for those of them that will be born in foreign countries like Paris and England, I just feel sorry for those coming to this herdsman-ful Nigeria.

They won't know what hit them until they start crying and the nurses that are suppose to pacify them started shouting; 'keep kwayet! You little muppet, na me koba you?'.

Even, those that will be forming big girls and big boys by refusing to cry, a certain spanking ruler awaits their soft bottocks.

Obviously, the nurses are telling them that they need to cry before they can be fully seen as a member of this planet earth. Thats the initiation due we all had to pay before our admission into this world was finalised. Right from birth, nothing has ever been easy for humans.

Another ironical fact is, I've already grown increasingly tired of this life and while I was already planning to log out of it, those babies are just getting ready to log into it. But I pray they don't end up the same way am about to end up.

Karma, fate and other agents running the affairs of this world have already proven to me at every turn that I can never be truly happy. Every woman in my life, - apart from Joke and my Mother - have contributed to my present predicament.

Ranging from, Beatrice, to Adedoyin, to Doris, to Nike, and Chioma, yes
Chioma! The b!tch that totally ruined my joy. The devil's Argentina that finally ended my Nigeria's chances of progressing in the Russia of happiness that I found in loving Joke. Tell me, how do you expect me to continue living in a world that has nothing good to offer me? Abeg, suicide is the answer jare.

"you need to fill this form." The doctor's voice cuts into my thoughts. He handed me a pen and a small form with headings 'BLOOD DONATION FORM' written on it.

I collected it and began to fill it out in earnest. I returned it to him after I was through and he began to scrutinize the details I filled in.

"Mr Samson, your blood type is very rare o. Infact we have three patients right now in need of your blood. You are God sent." He smiled.

"please, can you first make sure you send enough to the hospital I told you about before you use the rest on others? Please?"

"ofcos. We will. I will make sure your friend's child got his adequate supply first before we use the rest on others." He replied smiling.

"can I trust you on that?" I questioned with hard looks.

"ab...absolutely...follow me please...." He placed the paper in a folder and led me out of the office.

The first thing I did after leaving that hospital around 04:30am of that fateful sunday, was drive straight to my second house in a far away place from the first one. Its a duplex and neither Joke nor her sister knew of the location but Joke knew I had other houses in Abeokuta. I was planning to take her to every place habouring my properties after we come back from the honeymoon we will never have.

I got there around quarter past 5 in the morning of that sunday, and after entering the building, I went straight to the master bedroom.

I took off my cloths and all that was left on me were my boxer and singlet. I sat on the large bed and took out my phone. A lot of congratulatory messages began to flood in, the moment it finished booting.

I was about to start reading them when a call from Nike stopped me. I instantly knew the reason why she was calling me. I checked the time again and made some calculations. Its already over two hours since I left the hospital where my wife and child was admitted. Its certain that my blood result is already out.

It also mean that my secret is out. That b!tch has find out. Am doomed. Thats it.

That must be the reason why Nike is calling me. Hmm.

The call rang away and barely 5secs later, it came again and yet I refused to pick it.
I don't even have the nerves to pick the call, talkless of talking to her.

'pick it, you don't know if she's only calling to tell you something else.' A voice from within spoke to me.
I hissed and dropped the phone on the bed.

I rose up and began to pace the room nervously while the phone continue to ring.

Should I pick it? Should I not?
I was still deliberating on what to do when the phone suddenly stopped ringing.

I heaved a sigh of relief and before I could even say fvck, a message notification beeped. I approached the bed and picked the phone with trembling hands.

T.B.C

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pweetygiftofGod(f): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Banje101(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2018
What cud she ve to say? Gbaayi bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chixco95(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Ha,oga Darous,i can now see why the story is titled countless.
COUNTLESS Episodes
COUNTLESS Suspense
COUNTLESS Readers
COUNTLESS Views
COUNTLESS Twists & Turns
COUNTLESS Lies
It Just got me glued to NL,your story is the only reason i log in2 NL these days
KUDOS THEBLESSED MAN

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Tbm, please the suspense is too much na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2018
BOSS! This suspense burst my head! TBM You're the best on nairaland! one of a kind you are!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2018
Damibiz was missing in Action but he is back for good everyone,TheBlessedman,after you na still you because you Over well,even inside Well,you still well,well well
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Wow!!!!
TheBlessedMan you da bomb
I love the comic relief part about the babies coming to this world
You're very right there but there's purpose of creation by God which is to serve Him
Every other thing in life is secondary
Well done dear sweet popcorn � for u.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wagazala: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tbm, this suspense crazy. This must be the craziest of all the crazy suspenses (if theres any word like it). Thumbs up bro. Dont take out Daurous o.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
lol The devil AGENTina indeed Lol thanks for the update boo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MiaB(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
THIS WORK BELONGS to the creativity application of Darous Emmanuel. Please, don't plagiarize it without the Author's permission. Thanx as you adhere strictly to that info.

PROLOGUE.

1. COUNTLESS.

"Please will you stop bothering me and just back off?...". She turned back swiftly with anger written boldly in capital letters on her beautiful oval face.

Jide, (my friend) will not stop bothering this beautiful damsel, we saw at an eatery two hours ago.

We were both sitting down after eating and apparently watching the highlights of the Epl matches that were played the previous weekend on the giant plasma tv hanged at one corner of the resturant.

All of a sudden, Jide's attention was turned to the entrance, and with the familiar expression written on his face, i instantly had a hint of what he was glaring at as I also followed his gaze towards the entrance.

To be sincere, this girl fine pass any natural creature ever created by Gawd, and am not suprised Jide was already drooling all over the table by just staring at her.

Almost all the attention of all the guys, in the eatery are now registered on this beautiful lady.

JIDE, being the, no-dulling type, quickly tapped me and asked me to hurry up with my drinks.

To avoid spoilling the show for him, I hurriedly gulped down the remaining malt in the cup, and asked the waitress to come over. I paid her, and Jide and I both made for the exit.

Once we were outside the resturant premises, Jide said we should wait a bit.

"Darous, abeg, lets wait for that girl".he said, pointing inside towards the direction of the lady.

"why? No tell me say, you wan toast her". I asked with a questioning look.

"no, I no toast her, i wan tidy her, u know me na, i no dey dull this kine parrol na... As i don see her, wen she waka inside, na in my spirit don dey tel me say, 'arise son, here comes your Life partner', so o boy, i no fit dull this one".

"so make i leave am for you be that abi?". I asked again.

"Gawd, na why i like you be that.. U sharp no be small". He replied and playfully chopped knuckle with me.

All this while, the lady was almost through with one of the waiters she was talking with, and immediately she stepped out of the eatery, i instantly knew that she's far too way above our Level.

Talk of her expensive dressing and exquisite taste in fashion, she truly is way above us.

Knowing the type of friend i have, i told him to let us go, and forget the lady.

"ogbeni (guy), make we dey go, u no fit toast this girl".

"why?".He asked in a standard manner.

"you blind ni?" I pointed to the lady. "U no see her taste? See her dressing na, (the lady was now trekking away) thank Gawd self, she don dey go.. So make we dey go before security come pack us put for toilet." I ended and attempted to hold his hand but he disengage himself before I could.

"Darous, leave me jor, if she like make she go enter lagoon, i go follow her." With that, he started running towards the direction the lady was trekking, I had no choice than to follow him.

Soon we caught up with the lady in question and my friend hurriedly approached her. I joined moments later, but leaving some space from them, I stood beside a tree near the road. I could hear everything he was telling her from where I stood.

" i just wanna talk to you bae, nothing much, i just want to know you". Jide replied her, he flashed her his charming dentition, which on a normal day, will have an instant effect on the lady, but with today turning out to be an abnormal one for him, and in contrary, the lady was becoming more irritated with my friends stubbornness.

"You seriously don't need to know any damn thing about me." The lady fired back and anger could be seen warming up on her forehead.

"why?" Jide asked.

"well, as you can see." She raised up her left hand, and waved it at Jide's face. "am already taken." She concluded and turns to go but Jide wasn't ready to have that nonsense.

"wait, pls..." he tried to hold her, but she quickly avoids his snatchy hands, "can i atleast, know your name?". He asked after the lady has stopped.

"No! You cant." She declared firmly.

"why?".

"Nothing, just leave me be."

"okay.." He started rubbing his head slowly and I instantly knew he was trying to come up with another logic to keep the lady from leaving.
"what about your favourite school?..which soup do you like best?"

I couldn't help but laugh at my friend's dumb attempt to stop this frustrated lady from walking away.

"Its obvious that you are the dumbest guy have ever met, and behind that handsome face lies a very dull brain....your mates are getting a sex doll, so just get one and leave me alone." She hisses and started walking away.

I thought that will stop this arsene wenger friend of mine from following her, but I was wrong, because immediately he recovered from the shock of her last words, he started running after the direction she took.

I couldn't help but ask myself: NA BY FORCE?

T.B.C
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MiaB(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Dedicated to Hadampson, the birthday boy.

7. COUNTLESS.

I must tell you, every department of my brain don vanish and the only department that doesn't seems to be going anywhere at that moment was the intimacy or make I kuku say the lustful department.

Even my konji that was no where to be found when the cultist invaded the viewing center some hours ago don start to dey do press up.

She came closer and sat beside me on the bed.

"hmmm.." I swallowed hard. I need to say something...Oh. I forgot, my brains are not yet back and I had to dig into the reserved part of my skulls to come up with something to say.
"you know, its kind of funny though. We've been technically together for the past 3hrs and I don't even know the alphabet that begins your name." I said trying to start a conversation.

"you are right, you probably need to know alot about me. But trust me...we can save that for later." She stated with a cordial look.

"hmmm...why can't we start now?" I queried.

"knowing my name is the least of what you should be thinking now... Like I told you at the viewing center, have got a lot of packages for you tonight...but you can only get it once I get something to eat." She winked seductively and I was still waiting for my sense of 'what next?' to return when she leaned over my shoulder and licked my earlobe.

If not because of the strong and hard components that made up the human skull, am very sure my skull wouldn't have warned me before it would've popped open at that very moment.

Still feeling the effect of what her tongue was doing to my ear, "what would you like to eat?" I murmured with an intent of alacrity.

"anything like snacks and drinks, because am not sure if you can still cook at this hour." She answered and walked her fingers all the way to my nippl3s, twisting and f0ndling it. The feeling was so erotic.

"ok, let me get you drinks and bread."

"xoxocandy what of you? Wont you eat?"

'Oh dear, only if you know that am ready to go on an eternal fasting just to please you' I thought.

"don't wori about me, am a big boy. I can take care of myself." I stood up immediately. I checked my purse and realise I still had up to 5k in it. I took 2k and marched towards the door.

"I know you are a big boy and you can take care of yourself....buh believe me, get something for yourself, if not for anything...atleast to avoid unnecessary fainting when the match begins...You going to need it. Trust me." She gave me that Konji provoking smile again.

"hmmmm..ok... Be right back...please don't go outside...and once am out, lock the door from inside. Don't open the door for no one except me. Ok?" She nodded affirmatively and I set out into the street.

The street was very dark and empty by the time I set out. Typical of my hood whenever there is any incidence in replica of today's.

It took me nearly an hour of isrealite trekking before I finally got to the hausa market. I bought bread and cooked egg for both of us. And after buying the drinks, I strolled to the medicine shop.

I bought a sachet of Tramadol, and two packets of condom.

The Aboki man was just looking at me suspiciously, probably wondering what kind of match I wanted to play that could have warranted the things I procured. Little did he know that am going for a Champions league match against a very dreadful opposition.

I paid him and headed home. I knocked on the door and she opened it after she'd confirmed my voice.

I went inside bearing the items in my hand. I sat down and handed her her food. She saw the drugs I bought and smiled. We began to eat silently. She devoured her food slowly and washed it down with the can malt I bought for her.

I mixed two capsules of Tram with a goldberg and I slowly devoured it.

We rested for 3mins to let the foods digest a bit before she broke the silence.

She took my hand and interlocked it with hers and stared seductively at my alcoholic face. "do you have any porn video?" She asked.

'I will show you one hundred blue film before I show you one bible.' I thought.

"yes na..." I giggled.

"hmmm." she sighed.

"what? Do you expect me not to have?" I asked.

She shaked her head, "no...just that, your handsome face seems so innocent. You don't strike me as someone tough enough to keep porn videos."

"is that an insult?"

"nope. I don't mean it that way..Just.."

I cut in. "well, there is only one way to find out right."
Feeling insulted, I dragged the disc case closer and picked one of the porn discs. I inserted it to the DvD and few secs later the film started showing.

I felt her gentle and soft palm rubbing my crotch the moment I sat back on the bed which sent a wavelength of electric shocks across my body and coupled with the effect of the alcoholic tram that was begining to settle into my body, my brains once again flew out of the window.

To be sincere, that was the begining of an erotic night. Even if the devil showed up and tell me its time to go to hell, I won't even stop her or bother to answer him.

TBC
Enthralling.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
MiaB why nau?
Why quoting the post even twice? shocked
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
The Blessed Man, you are mouthed. This update got my ribs cracking to the extent that tear was flowing from my eyes down to my cheeks. More energy from Korea to defeat every Germany of your life.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
This comical update want to break my ribs. I laf tire, water dey comot 4 my eyes. Chai, Tbm, u ar reali blessed o. Keep it up. The suspense is there as usual. Everi update frm 1 to 135 has been a hit back to back.
I doff my hat 4 yhur shangoic brain brother. Your ability to mix trending events with your story is what make u stand out#. You are blessed my broda.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Attention, if yu never vote in the on going voting thread, abeg click here to vote for TheblessedMA.N as the writer of the month of June. No dull am guys. Lets vote our man. Tbm is the man. Joor o. Gbe fun, Tbm ni jare.

Vote 4 Theblessedman. www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award .
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Remember say, na this saturday the voting go end o. You have from now til saturday to vote for Theblessedma.n. Once again, click here to vote o. Dont vote more dan once o.
Vote 4 Theblessedman. www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award .
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
No just view and run away. Go and vote 4 our writer. Its called showing appreciation for what you're getting for free.

Click here. Vote 4 Theblessed.man. www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award .
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Suspense nooni, Tbm, no kil persin nau. *ayam not playing with you again o

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.