Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113256 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wooo! Words are no longer capable of describing how good you are Theblessedwriter. You're simply amazing.

Thanks for the usual suspense.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Preciousbouy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Wooo! Words are no longer capable of describing how good you are Theblessedwriter. You're simply amazing.

you're right ooo words cannot describe how ducking good he is.... I envy him..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:

absolutely on point.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
This grt. You are just the best...
Dogs attendance here I come
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:

the perfect comment. tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
gudday readers, this saturday is the last day for voting of this month. Please if you neva vote, click here.
www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award

na beg ah dey beg you, no turn to ingrate, abeg go vote for Theblessed.man o. We need your vote please. Pls don't vote twice. Just once. Thank you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Anoda wicked suspense
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2018
stevodot22:
The Blessed Man, you are mouthed. This update got my ribs cracking to the extent that tear was flowing from my eyes down to my cheeks. More energy from Korea to defeat every Germany of your life.
kikiki o. I laf in japaneese.. Thanx broda.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
Tbm, this suspense crazy. This must be the craziest of all the crazy suspenses (if theres any word like it). Thumbs up bro. Dont take out Daurous o.
thanx bro o. U are permitted to make grammatical blunders here o. Welcome back to d ministry.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Adesina12:
Wow!!!!
TheBlessedMan you da bomb
I love the comic relief part about the babies coming to this world
You're very right there but there's purpose of creation by God which is to serve Him
Every other thing in life is secondary
Well done dear sweet popcorn � for u.
my broda of life. I app u here o. U are one of the reasons I keep on writing. Cos I knw u wil always b here to read and comment. Thanx in a million
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Damibiz:
Damibiz was missing in Action but he is back for good everyone,TheBlessedman,after you na still you because you Over well,even inside Well,you still well,well well
ah, u diz wisdomatic bro is bak again. Am happy to hav u bak o. Countless have missed u

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2018
John944:
BOSS!
This suspense burst my head!
TBM You're the best on nairaland! one of a kind you are!
my number one loyal reader, u be boss o. I app all ur endeavours on Countless. U are mouthed beyond words my bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2018
Chixco95:
Ha,oga Darous,i can now see why the story is titled countless.
COUNTLESS Episodes
COUNTLESS Suspense
COUNTLESS Readers
COUNTLESS Views
COUNTLESS Twists & Turns
COUNTLESS Lies
It Just got me glued to NL,your story is the only reason i log in2 NL these days
KUDOS THEBLESSED MAN
broda, thanx 4 reading and commenting o. I app it

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Banje101:
What cud she ve to say? Gbaayi bro
gbaayi u too my bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2018
Pinkie2018:
lol The devil AGENTina indeed
Lol thanks for the update boo
hmm, the birthday girl that refuses to give me my own cake. Well, mind u, ur comment is more appreciated than the cake. So thanx 4 the commentary-cake. Or lets say Cakementary.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2018
menwongo:
This grt. You are just the best...
Dogs attendance here I come
i tel u bro. The Dog attendance is coming soon

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Preciousbouy:

you're right ooo words cannot describe how ducking good he is.... I envy him..
envy? Wen me self dey pray to God everyday to make me half as great as u? No dey whyne me jare.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:

my sweet sister, how are u coping with the grammatical blunders of ur boy? He needs some tutoring from you o...

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ItzEminence(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2018
You are doing a great work here..TBM This one Nike text Darous, I hope Chris or Joke haven't passed out.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2018
thankz man
TheBlessedMAN:
ah, u diz wisdomatic bro is bak again. Am happy to hav u bak o. Countless have missed u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dhesire(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Great work! This is Darously-countless.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice update, tbm well done
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
I think its hightime we changeyour name to TheSUSPENSEman. You and suspense are like five and six.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Saturday is the day voting ends. If you haven't vote yet, its your chance to vote for Theblessedma.n as the writer for the month of June. We all know he deserves it.

Click here to vote for Theblessed.man.
www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Preciousbouy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
envy? Wen me self dey pray to God everyday to make me half as great as u? No dey whyne me jare.
lolzzz I laff
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by caspervenice(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:

Have you read, “Hole in the wall,” I guess, no, I've been reading that for weeks now and I will say it's a piece, that deserves a vote, and then there was no update, I decided to read another piece while waiting for an update from the writer, I read about 3, and I didn't get any that really got my attention, I was about leaving the literature thread when I saw, “ countless” , and I was so glad I found something that interesting, it took me 2days to read, {I have other things I do with my life, so reading is just for leisure } , God bless you, @Blessedman,I'm a big FAN of yours now, don't be angry with me, I felt appreciating the first, and I'm glad you know the vote doesn't define you, but, Guy you are good with what you do.

I know I owe no one any apologies, but I felt, I should let you know, I had reasons.

Soar higher, shine brighter @Blessedman, GOD bless you immediately!

well Bleep you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 5:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Month of June has gone. I thank evry1 of us that voted for Tbm. We still await the voting results o. Thanq all.

Boss Rohy, welcome back

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2018
lekkxydinho:
Month of June has gone. I thank evry1 of us that voted for Tbm. We still await the voting results o. Thanq all.

Boss Rohy, welcome back
thank u brother. Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
thank u brother. Happy new month
never mention tbm. Gif us update abeg
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Happy new month o. Update for new month
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2018
lekkxydinho:

Boss Rohy, welcome back
are the results out? Who won?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Flakins:
are the results out? Who won?
seconded

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.