Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself (9371 Views)

Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague / Obituary: Burial Of UN Aid Worker & Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by CHARLOE(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
pazienza:
One of the class mate of the Doctor that jumped into lagoon have this to say.
"Hmm, quite unfortunate. I know Dr Oji very well, we were course mates at a postgraduate course we completed 3 months ago.He had some health challenges then(seizure disorder in a known sickle cell) and was always alone.His parents gave him the jeep and employed the driver for him but at a point he lost the will to live.He didn't pass the postgraduate exam and that was the last straw-he received the news via a call from one of our colleagues and that was it .May his soul RIP.

One of our exams he sat beside me and had a seizure episode.He quickly signalled me and I raised the alarm.Our exam was delayed by 20 mins resuscitating him.Dat episode brought us closer dats why am really shocked"

Source : NMA Taraba WhatsApp grp
This seem more like it, credible. D seizures must have been 1 of his biggest worries, d failed pg exam was d trigger n lsst straw
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Candyrain(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Nonsense. Very stupid reason. Tell us another reason why such a promising young will take his life not this.

The most basic of life saving measures like oxygen and blood transfusion services are fast becoming a luxury and it is only a man of stone who will not feel depressed at the loss of a patient whose life could have been saved. Doctors see the poverty and the helplessness of the common man every day.
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Candyrain(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
ORGANIZED PIECES OF RUBISH
this man just want to use this channel to get people's attention. if actually the problem has to do with the poor situation in the country, the doctor could have sold that his jeep with other things and attempt travelling off the shore of Nigeria rather than take his life.
I am considering a serious case of medical challenge like being impotent or HIV etc, and someone is talking about controllable situations like relatives and poor situation of the country.

This could be a reason

The most basic of life saving measures like oxygen and blood transfusion services are fast becoming a luxury and it is only a man of stone who will not feel depressed at the loss of a patient whose life could have been saved. Doctors see the poverty and the helplessness of the common man every day.
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by bunsuq: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Paradise2015:
Allwell Oji is not a doctor, he is a nurse in Port Harcourt and not Lagos, He schooled in Abia state from his primary school and above, as he is my friend and my younger brothers classmate in secondary school, (govt college Umuahia) and he is not dead, the news is false.
You are saying?
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Franchise21(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
tonio2wo:

Kulikuli cheesy
I prefer puff-puff grin
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Luizkid(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
pazienza:
"Hmm, quite unfortunate. I know Dr Oji very well, we were course mates at a postgraduate course we completed 3 months ago.He had some health challenges then(seizure disorder in a known sickle cell) and was always alone.His parents gave him the jeep and employed the driver for him but at a point he lost the will to live.He didn't pass the postgraduate exam and that was the last straw-he received the news via a call from one of our colleagues and that was it .May his soul RIP.

One of our exams he sat beside me and had a seizure episode.He quickly signalled me and I raised the alarm.Our exam was delayed by 20 mins resuscitating him.Dat episode brought us closer dats why am really shocked"

this one sounds more buyable
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Claroo(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2017
pazienza:

Heard same thing from his senior colleague.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Under Pressure To Tamper With Kaduna Election Materials – PDP Alleges / Niger Republic: A Clear Case Of Election Meddling / Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.