Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] (1765 Views)

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by sandra135ggg: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Do you want to win big with bet9ja, surebet, NairaBet today? Then click or visit this Facebook page link here ==>> www.fb.com/Nairalandpost/ for free fixed games

NB. Bashing nd insults is allowed. Bt aw try not to reply any. So feel free.

Girlfriend, Don't even try dating any NL dude, don't go too close to them or take dem too serious. Let evri relationship you have wit then start and stop here. Why?

1. They are liars.
Chaiiiiii. NL guys, una weldone o. Dey can lie eh. Claiming what they are not close to in real life. Some of them are stil mumy's pet yet they wil be claiming badoo here. Forming lielie gist and stories here. No wonder one of dem said he was robbed and his iphone collctd meanwhile he opend another thread wit same pictures saying dogs bite him. Gbosaaa!

2. They are bully
If care isn't taken most of u wil become wife beaters. Esp those that wil come here to cuss me out. They are alws ready to insult nd bully mostly females. Haba!

3. They are lazy.
All their day to day ambition is to recharge 100naira nd buy mb just to be making stupid comments from one post to anoda. Real men are out there hustling for their lives, u guys are here wasting away. Some of dem wil be here till 11pm and be back online as early as 5am. Hian! No grl wil agree to marry a guy with no future ambition o. Abi nah ur wife go dey feed u?no wonda most of dem are lieing to be a female so dey can scam eachoda

4. Woman wrappers
Chaiii..plenty asslickers here. Running afta NL grls nd sending dem pm. Later dey wil claim they don't. Fantasising about a lady's display pix and all that. Smh. No wonder those fake lady's with fine d.pix are scaming u guys and collcting cash/recharge cards frm all of una.

5. I too know (itk)
ITK wunt kie sum of u ooo. Alws claming to know evriting and claiming to know too much. Meanwhile ure just an empty drum in real life.

6. They kiss and tell.. Like a lot!
*will add more points later. Ladies can help me add more points biko. Brb

Do you want to win big with bet9ja, surebet, NairaBet today? Then click or visit this Facebook page link here ==>> www.fb.com/Nairalandpost/ for free fixed games

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view.
Not all of them are bad smiley

I know one who stands out .... Maxi112 smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by professorfal: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
nice marketing strategy.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Most of them can lie for Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Most of them can lie for Africa. grin
Why Africa nah cry .

Some are confused guys sha grin cheesy
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Alondrah:
Why Africa nah cry .

Some are confused guys sha grin cheesy
As in eh!, they can form rubbish. grin

The op is right. But there are few reasonable ones.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
As in eh!, they can form rubbish. grin

The op is right. But there are few reasonable ones.
I tell you cheesy grin

Yea... A few! Probably 10% out of them. Make God save ladies here ooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by jakandeola(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Alondrah:
I tell you cheesy grin

Yea... A few! Probably 10% out of them. Make God save ladies here ooo cheesy
why did u said so
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Topestbilly(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chai! NL guys have chop dis wan kpomo, lick her stew join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by DrTims(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well said but not all sha. Atleast i can speak for myself..hmmm
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
I was herelipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
why did u said say so
Tricky questioncheesy
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lest you forget;that random guy you once had a thing with or your next boyfriend(male sex partner)may as well be a nlander of which you are not aware.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Backinfront(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why will anyone want to date a typical nairaland male/bully? Except she has bad taste.

Proudly xception.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by jakandeola(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Alondrah:
Tricky questioncheesy
pls ansa
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Tattooboy: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm different
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by harriet412(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dating one ..No biggie. undecided tongue
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
pls ansa
if you follow the happenings on this section, you will know better. smiley
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by sandra135ggg: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lovely comments
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Topestbilly:
Chai! NL guys have chop dis wan kpomo, lick her stew join.

this meme sha grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin

Wait so there's a part 1? Brb

I'm back... Op where is the part 1 to this part 2?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by KennyID17(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

this meme sha grin

As in Lefulefu, I think day na only me see d way d meme complement d comment grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 22, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by sandra135ggg: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Morning
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Munae(f): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2017
I totally agree with the kiss and tell part. They're mean, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by joey150(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2017
The guys on NL are also guys you may bump into randomly in real life...how does being on NL earn you the tag "NL guys" are there "facebook guys" or "whatsapp guys" ?

Most of you do not even sound and appear brilliant to me.. Fine dp and stupid comments.. But i dont judge any of you... I am not just head over heels for any online character.

And big ups to all the guys that would send pm's to any female figure giving some of you half the attention you dont even deserve.

Its all love from me though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2017
this is ridiculously accurate
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2017
harriet412:
Dating one ..No biggie. undecided tongue
i dont think the op meant inactive users
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Given the way you write,

Anyone dating you is a phedophile and needs to get his head checked for toasting a primary school student undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2] by Jadoskii(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Wu cares.at least i dont

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You People Marry A Virgin Man? / Thunderbolt: Man Gets Stuck Inside Married Woman During Sex (Photo/Video) / What's Your Favorite Sex Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.