Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) (29205 Views)

Fear Grips Nigerians As DJ Cuppy Breaks Down In Tears On Instagram Live / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
rallymento:

lolz....I dey tell you....

You will see some ladies will now start trolling our comment on returning the G-wagon as if they can spend such on their man and leave it with him after break-up...
I can't spend that amount of money on any woman I'm not married to...its ridiculous
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
ULTIMATECYCLER1:
Popular female disc jockey and daughter to oil magnate,DJ cuppy seems to be witnessing the last of her once enjoyable and fairytale relationship. As it seems her relationship with Victor Anichebe, the former West Brom Player has hit the rocks.
Cuppy took to her Snapchat to post a message along with a photo saying:

"DON'T KILL YOURSELF OVER A GUY BECAUSE HE'LL BRING ANOTHER GIRL TO YOUR FUNERAL".

See Snapchat photo and message below;

Follow @Itz_Hillz on Instagram for more info. #CopItUp
I once told her that, if she could remember. That nowadays, ibos/igbos love marrying their own tribe. Biafra is for real!
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by dahmie2013: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

As a woman, live for God, get an education, strive to be the best in your business or field, take care of yourself, get that money, if love comes your way, good for you.
Spot on dear! My life's creed.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Olubee22(f): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Seanjay:

i must say you are so pretty usually i dont comment but your beauty forced my fingers to type this...
thank you smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Collins87: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don't die over a girl she would bring another man to your funeral.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by kaboninc(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
omoharry:
well since men and women do not get along,..maybe we should adopt the homosexuality style of relationship in Nigeria..so that men and be with men and women and be with women and the world will be a better place..i tire for all this marriage and relationship brouhaha!! its frustration and depressing.No one should quote me..this is just my opinion

smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
See her big head like u think Victor Anichebe will marry you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by KazukiIto(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
pcguru1:
No girl can hurt me in this world the only way is if she steals my PS4.

Or my laptop. I hear you my brother!
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Seanjay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Olubee22:
thank you smiley

you are welcome and do you mind if i get to know you more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno / Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures / Daniel K. Daniel & Teena's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.