Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) (29197 Views)

Fear Grips Nigerians As DJ Cuppy Breaks Down In Tears On Instagram Live / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by omoharry(f): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
well since men and women do not get along,..maybe we should adopt the homosexuality style of relationship in Nigeria..so that men can be with men and women can be with women so that the world will be a better place..i tire for all this marriage and relationship brouhaha!! its frustration and depressing.No one should quote me..this is just my opinion
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by EnkayDezign: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Something went wrong...

Obviously undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
omoharry:
are you sure? i mean even with that, is your heart not still yearning for a good girl that will make you eat back your words..thinks positively of us women and the good ones will come to you.
are you sure about that, cuz on a very large scale i don't see any good girl amongst you, all are spoilt to the core

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2017
rallymento:
Victor should sha take back that Range Rover he bought for her......

If not I go vex.....
bros na G Wagon and no be only you go vex....that kind investment must not loss like that na
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by kenzysmith: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Fact
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by bayinq25(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
Nigerian girls are the most untrustworthy set of human beings in this world.

Believe me or not.,

The day you start to trust a Nigerian girl is the day you sign your death warrant...(Real Talk)
both rich and poor Nigerian girls are oloshos.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by lemolemo: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Guy man don chop clean mouth, sorry DJ for your loss.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Why won't he dump you when u don't know how to give him a healthy Obukuokwo sad

If I de like M.J tongue

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

As a woman, live for God, get an education, strive to be the best in your business or field, take care of yourself, get that money, if love comes your way, good for you.

1 million likes for this babez kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Olubee22(f): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2017
AyamConfidence:
bros na G Wagon and no be only you go vex....that kind investment must not loss like that na
what if she bought it herself just like Tonto Dike did? They will now come out and be forming pampers
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian girls are olosho...Nigerian guys are idiots.
Yet every Saturday una dey marry unaselves. Wehdone Sirs

I agree with her though.
Based on logistics, I can't kill myself for guy. I do am that year and it was a colossal disaster. Work towards your self-improvement, love would come around at the right time...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Olubee22:
what if she bought it herself just like Tonto Dike did? They will now come out and be forming pampers
Abe all these women of nowadays

I don tire

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by metallisc(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

As a woman, live for God, get an education, strive to be the best in your business or field, take care of yourself, get that money, if love comes your way, good for you.

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Blendoscarz10(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Lunagirl:
One thing about hurting. Just give it time. Nobody is irreplaceable. It's just a matter of time.

YOLO oooo

You Only Live Once bro....life goes on
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Dumba088(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

Wen u are famous and u have money, she will respect, love and cherish u. Bt wen u have money and she have too, u are famous and she is too. Then caring and respect will not be There and dis is what a man cherish most in a relationship.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2017
fmarshal:

Alright then. Oya tell us the nationalities of girls we can trust.
Your comment seem to suggest that you've dated girls from ALL NATIONS.
a logical question that Japhet04 needs to provide a logical answer to
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Nigeria celebrity and their everyone messy relationship
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Came: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2017
I witnessed this in a funeral i attended, the man's side chick was present in full glare of sympathizers consoling the widower.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
Nigerian girls are the most untrustworthy set of human beings in this world.

Believe me or not.,

The day you start to trust a Nigerian girl is the day you sign your death warrant...(Real Talk)
Hmmm! u must be a prophet.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by purpleNG(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2017
If a lady starts dishing out relationship tips
Hmmmmmm,she's pained
Sorry boo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
No girl can hurt me in this world the only way is if she steals my PS4.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Miguelflacko(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Something went wrong...
now dat i know
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by rallymento(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
AyamConfidence:

lolz....I dey tell you....

You will see some ladies will now start trolling our comment on returning the G-wagon as if they can spend such on their man and leave it with him after break-up...
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by omoharry(f): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
are you sure about that, cuz on a very large scale i don't see any good girl amongst you, all are spoilt to the core
that is becos you go for the flashy and curvy babe that every man want..so there is an imbalance in demand and supply.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by phemi01(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol... women will never cool down. You offend them a little, they quickly rush to social media and start writing all sorts of quotes about men. At the end of the day, you beg them and buy them a gift and they rush back to social media to flaunt the gift and gush about bae....very confused ppl
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Seanjay(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Olubee22:
Na wa o, when she was enjoying it she didn't call us . Now that they are through, she is now quoting the quotable and speaking in tongue. Onpe ke

i must say you are so pretty usually i dont comment but your beauty forced my fingers to type this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US / Amber Rose-hot Or Not? / Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.